Fiamos

Jan 4, 2020
Well when I find something nice or I have like something to read or watch I just open it and leave for later :). Don't worry he will not burn (probably).
I'm the same way, do you use ? It helps me save(and restore) all the tabs I couldn't go through at any time for later.

Jul 21, 2021
Thanks for all.
I think I'll skip the adventure with Vester before the finale to keep my magician alignment.
I've already completed the mission, that's enough for me.
I'll finish rebuild Oakshire before the last adventure.
Agreed, practically pointless to complete Vesper sidequest fully due to just how much of a bullshit conclusion it inevitably amounts to, seriously, even though your MC can practically level entire fucking armies by his/herself (the latter in my case, due to my preference of having an FMC) but does that happen against Vesper herself in the end? Nope, just yet another " " trope that occurs, with the ONLY OTHER OPTION being a freakin' short Game Over scene for resisting against her, instead of, y'know, easily defeating her, ugh... DX

Last edited:

ArchieMDM

Apr 23, 2018
Hi guys !
Anyone know where Ruksana went??

she announced to the MC that she was pregnant, I chose an enthusiastic response, I had a sex scene and as I was on a quest after sleeping I left to finish my mission.
When I returned to the castle a message was displayed but I clicked too quickly I didn't have time to read.

after that she was nowhere to be found in the castle, the days and the quests continued and I had no news of her or of the birth of the child. She is also not available in the team's characters.
she only appeared once in the prison with Succu to launch the quest "Amberwaterfall" but as soon as the dialogue ended she disappeared again. So I can't even do this quest because I can't put her on my team...

KiseRyota6

Aug 17, 2021
Hi guys !
Anyone know where Ruksana went??

she announced to the MC that she was pregnant, I chose an enthusiastic response, I had a sex scene and as I was on a quest after sleeping I left to finish my mission.
When I returned to the castle a message was displayed but I clicked too quickly I didn't have time to read.

after that she was nowhere to be found in the castle, the days and the quests continued and I had no news of her or of the birth of the child. She is also not available in the team's characters.
she only appeared once in the prison with Succu to launch the quest "Amberwaterfall" but as soon as the dialogue ended she disappeared again. So I can't even do this quest because I can't put her on my team...
Try going to castle garden? and go right up corner

• Red Heart
Reactions: ArchieMDM

RonuR6

Jun 20, 2018
Hello everybody!

So we all have noticed the AI art in H-Scenes with it's annoying, intolerable errors compared to the drawn ones back in the good ol' V5.8b....and even when we'd insert the old art into the game, it'd not fill the entire screen...
RIP the first link :(

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes