dickus4756

Jan 17, 2019
An update this week would be nice. That's not an information coming from Mobum, just me hoping for a nice surprise!

DS1Q

Nov 30, 2017
Damn this game is taking a little too long.... I wish it came out soon. Starving for an update.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Will this game become interesting later? So far its just chore after chose. I got enough firewood, fish, wheat and whatever and complete prepare for winter quest but there is no new quest? When I will meet the princess?

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
Will this game become interesting later? So far its just chore after chose. I got enough firewood, fish, wheat and whatever and complete prepare for winter quest but there is no new quest? When I will meet the princess?
You also have things to do in the village and around it at certain times of the day. Around day 10 is when the princess arrives, but she is asleep for a few days before she becomes a character to interact with

Reactions: NukaCola

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
You also have things to do in the village and around it at certain times of the day. Around day 10 is when the princess arrives, but she is asleep for a few days before she becomes a character to interact with
I know but I'm not really interested in any girl in the village except for the warrior girl. The one MC called UGLY:rolleyes:. Is it fine if I just speed run to day 10?

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
I know but I'm not really interested in any girl in the village except for the warrior girl. The one MC called UGLY:rolleyes:. Is it fine if I just speed run to day 10?
In the village there is your potential girlfriend at the store (forgetting the names already), Marika the warrior, Helen the milf, and Genna the rogue (she lives up the mountain path and can teach you stealth and martial arts)
But yeah as long as you have everything stocked up for Winter before you leave on your long journey (.. long journey) then you're good, and you can have Marika as a companion when you leave too

Reactions: vendarr

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
doing village quests improve mc's stats esp. training with marika and genny.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
doing village quests improve mc's stats esp. training with marika and genny.
When the MC going on long journey can I stop doing chores? I mean I don't mind sandbox RPG games where you have to train to build your stats, improve your weapons, inventory management....etc but have to wake up every day to farm, fish, chop wood, plow fields, hunt, grow apple is a fucking chores. I have enough of chores irl already.

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
When the MC going on long journey can I stop doing chores? I mean I don't mind sandbox RPG games where you have to train to build your stats, improve your weapons, inventory management....etc but have to wake up every day to farm, fish, chop wood, plow fields, hunt, grow apple is a fucking chores. I have enough of chores irl already.
Once you have done the winter gathering, you can stop doing chores, but picking apples and selling them is a good way to earn money. Once you go on your journey you have other things to manage, energy, food, water and health (for combat), once you finally finish the travel section you have a new village to explore and people to meet

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you need to pick apples etc and sell those to get money to buy sword, food for trip, healing potions for trip and other things and marika and genni don't train mc for free.

syrupu

Feb 23, 2018
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Features:

How to use:

Please do let me know if there's any bugs or issues as a result of utilizing this mod.

This is compatible with version 0.4 FINAL, it will require to be updated manually after each update.

Updated: 13/07/2022

Last edited:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I haven't finished all the current content yet. Are there any lewd content with the princess yet?

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
I haven't finished all the current content yet. Are there any lewd content with the princess yet?
Not really sexual, but in the second town you get to see her sunbathe topless at the park and can walk in on her changing when she is topless. Also one scene at the pub where she starts stripping on the table (you can stop it early or let it play out)

Branu

Apr 2, 2021
I had some time so I made a small Cheat Mod to avoid most of the grind with the help of this tool.

Installation:

Features:

How to use:

Please do let me know if there's any bugs or issues as a result of utilizing this mod.
hey there this may sound stupid but how do i actually copy that because everytime i open it, its just opening another window with the text in it, and not like an "attachment" so i can drop it in the gamefolder enlight a scrub like me plox :)

Reactions: OjisanDesu

syrupu

Feb 23, 2018
hey there this may sound stupid but how do i actually copy that because everytime i open it, its just opening another window with the text in it, and not like an "attachment" so i can drop it in the gamefolder enlight a scrub like me plox :)
You can just right click the attachment link and click on "Save link as..." or open it as you mentioned and then go in your browser menu (the three dots on chrome by you user profile picture) -> More tools -> "Save page as..." -> cheats.rpy
Either way works

Scratch that, made a zip file instead. Just download as usual.

Last edited:
Reactions: Branu
4.30 star(s) 35 Votes