Loyd2

Nov 2, 2018
Guys if you want to play it in its current state.

1.Download or have the zipped 1.07 ver
2.get Bandizip(its like winrar or 7zip)
3.open 1.07 using the Bandizip app
4.change code page to japan then extract

use the setupreipatcehrandautotranslator then start the game make sure you keep the language japanese,

it'll auto translate to english after a lil delay.

Reactions: f9account

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Does the ver 1.10.2 fix the bugs in english??????
Nop, the official english version will be released by Kagura games later, so they won't fix any english problem as it's not official.

If you want to play a proper english version, wait for kagura official english version.

Reactions: f9account

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Yo, I took a quick look at the game (ver. 1.10.2 uploaded previous page) 'cause I was tired of waiting for Kagura.

So I patched it with the latest ReiPatcher version, edited it so that it's DeepL that do the translation instead of Google and also did some manual edits (nothing fancy, just a couple things here and there such as names and menu, spent like 20 minutes on it)
Only cons is that DeepL takes a couple more seconds to translate any lines in the game compared to Google but it's better quality.
Currently putting it in a .rar and uploading it, will edit post with links when it's done

Edit :

1- Make Sure your Region AND Hour Window settings are both in Japanese, or it won't work.
2- Launch using the regular SamuraiVandalism.exe, not the shortcut with (Patch and Run), or it will overwrite any change I made.
3- If you want to do some manual edits of your own, just open "_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt" located in [AutoTranslator -> Translation -> en -> Text] in the game folder. That's where ReiPatcher store any Hooked and translated text, it's rather easy to understand how to edit anything (You can also try to play with the other txt files but it might mess things up).

Edit 2 : Here's a small patch with Manual edits and some "consistency programming" I did with ReiPatcher. Should help with maintaining consistency when names, locations, currency etc are used. I'm not that far in my playthrough (chapter 2) so I'll maybe update it again later.

- Extract AutoTranslator.rar in main game folder (with main .exe) and overwrite when asked.

Last edited:

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Yo, I took a quick look at the game (ver. 1.10.2 uploaded previous page) 'cause I was tired of waiting for Kagura.

So I patched it with the latest ReiPatcher version, edited it so that it's DeepL that do the translation instead of Google and also did some manual edits (nothing fancy, just a couple things here and there such as names and menu, spent like 20 minutes on it)
Only cons is that DeepL takes a couple more seconds to translate any lines in the game compared to Google but it's better quality.
Currently putting it in a .rar and uploading it, will edit post with links when it's done
Doing god's work there my dude, because if your version is even marginally better than the current one it will already be an improvement.

Reactions: Stompai

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Uploaded a patch with Manual edits and stuff, very partial but better than nothing I guess
https://f95zone.to/threads/samurai-vandalism-v1-07-oneone1.83578/post-7188183
Sadly I can't do much about the many confusion between he/she , her/his, my/your , etc because it's mostly a contextual thing in japanese (I guess) and translation software do it coin-flip style.

If a mod comes around and think it's worth updating the op

Last edited:
Reactions: Xander Moro

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019

Edit :

1- Make Sure your Region AND Hour Window settings are both in Japanese, or it won't work.
2- Launch using the regular SamuraiVandalism.exe, not the shortcut with (Patch and Run), or it will overwrite any change I made.
3- If you want to do some manual edits of your own, just open "_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt" located in [AutoTranslator -> Translation -> en -> Text] in the game folder. That's where ReiPatcher store any Hooked and translated text, it's rather easy to understand how to edit anything (You can also try to play with the other txt files but it might mess things up).

Edit 2 : Here's a small patch with Manual edits and some "consistency programming" I did with ReiPatcher. Should help with maintaining consistency when names, locations, currency etc are used. I'm not that far in my playthrough (chapter 2) so I'll maybe update it again later.

- Extract AutoTranslator.rar in main game folder (with main .exe) and overwrite when asked.
yeah.. kagura games becomes somewhat like other popular translator site that hold the most requested game and keep spamming minor games.

• Haha
Reactions: Xander Moro

Xander Moro

Jan 6, 2019

Edit :

That's what I call competent machine translation, impeccable work my friend.
I can't vouch for others, but the auto-translator here works much faster than Google, 2-3 seconds Deepl vs 5+ Google, very cool.
Thanks to you and the guys at Deepl.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 29 Votes