Who's your favorite character in SandStorm?

• Maddie

Votes: 817 28.4%
  • Nora

Votes: 815 28.3%
  • Rion

Votes: 1,218 42.3%
  • The Priestess

Votes: 463 16.1%

• Total voters

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
Problem: the 2 persistent files don´t include all finished endings each - may I edit them to mix?
To be honest, I have no idea how to actually edit the file myself, apart from using RenPy commands. All I can think of is for you to load up your save file in game, open the console, and use the following 3 commands:
Code:
$ renpy.game.persistent._seen_ever["END_N"] = True
$ renpy.game.persistent._seen_ever["END_S"] = True
$ renpy.game.persistent._seen_ever["END_AA"] = True
This is assuming that it's only these 3 endings that need unlocking

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
To be honest, I have no idea how to actually edit the file myself, apart from using RenPy commands. All I can think of is for you to load up your save file in game, open the console, and use the following 3 commands:
Code:
$ renpy.game.persistent._seen_ever["END_N"] = True
$ renpy.game.persistent._seen_ever["END_S"] = True
$ renpy.game.persistent._seen_ever["END_AA"] = True
This is assuming that it's only these 3 endings that need unlocking
Sounds good - I will try

Although it´s not really necessary, cuz I have only 1 ending left (Rions R), so I don´t need the ending guide from Walkthrough anymore :D

Sep 13, 2020
[VN] [Ren'Py] [Completed] EraStorm Saga #1: SandStorm [v2.0] [GleenX Studio] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 3.59GB
Repack size: 614MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

QuickFix v2.01 = (More info here)

PC = / / / /

Added UQ Edition in below spoiler for those that prefer Quality focused repack (1.43GB).

Notice: If you are interested in v1.0, you may find it here.

Ren'py Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.
To find my repacks use search function and just type MyRepack (much better search results than Compress/Compressed).

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful ;)
Anyone got a fresh link to this?

Reactions: Timori
Sep 13, 2020
ANONFILE seems dead, the others are still working for me o_O
Other way around for me all others seems dead but haven't tried ANONFILE because it has been always the slowest for me.But it seems I can't even click on the Anon link for some reason but I can click on the others.

Reactions: Konnect

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I know was just looking for compressed version to play this before I play the new one. I do not want to download 3gb's of a game but looks like I have too.
The PixelDrain compressed UQ still works, but it is slightly larger 1.5Gb. I just downloaded it a few minutes ago.

Anonfiles fiie hosting shutdowns a month or two months ago, so all Anonfiles link will not work anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crazy_Chicken87
Sep 13, 2020
The PixelDrain compressed UQ still works, but it is slightly larger 1.5Gb. I just downloaded it a few minutes ago.
I wanted a compressed version and it seemed none of the links works and I do not want to have to use the main links since they are not compressed to my liking. I decided to suck it up and deal with the main download because no other compressed version is available and I tried reporting that the compressed versions were down but they rejected my claim.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
SandStorm (EraStorm Saga #1) [v2.01] [GleenX Studio] (3.86 GB rar pc source)
632 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (reduced image/video/sounds quality):
614 MB rar unofficial mac compressed (reduced image/video/sounds quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)

p.s.
if any of those links is down, quote this post, pm me or tag me, and im gonna fix it.

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
What the hell have people with this "compressed" version?
Only cuz less to download???
Complaining about less 4GB to download is ridiculous ;)
I´m coming from HoneySelect 2 - the last BetterRepack version R14 is 65GB to download, and the optional Studio Modpack 190GB :LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Angry
Reactions: Amarinth12

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Clear case of forgery of documents :ROFLMAO:
(Didn´t know this is possible - should I ask a Mod???)

Anyway I´m still unsure what´s about this "compressed" thingy :unsure:
I would like to understand.................

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

Many people do not have access to high speed internet. Others do not have enough volume to always download full games, especially if they also need to use it for other stuff. For you (and also for me) 4GB may not be much to consider, for others it may be hours of loading - or not possible this month at all.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019

Some people have shitty internet connections, or shitty hard drives, or just download ten billion games and don’t have the space.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Many people do not have access to high speed internet. Others do not have enough volume to always download full games, especially if they also need to use it for other stuff. For you (and also for me) 4GB may not be much to consider, for others it may be hours of loading - or not possible this month at all.
Some people have shitty internet connections, or shitty hard drives, or just download ten billion games and don’t have the space.
Thanks for clearing up, now I know :love:

Instead of other sensless replies this was helpful (y)

JerryC

Mar 5, 2019
So I just started this one a few days ago, wanting to know the dev's first work before heading into SnowStorm. I really like it, it's very well done! And then, romancing Maddie, this scene that got me right in the feels... When Maddie tells her story to Nick and reveal she had been taken in captivity by terrorists... The pain, the disgust, the haunting... The absolute horror. As we're still concerned about hostages being held right now by terrorists, just imagining what they're going through... I really felt it hard. So much sadness, so overwhelming, and very much real... And unlike Maddie, they still haven't been rescued yet. Didn't expect this. It was well done though.
Thanks for the great game!

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes