• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Who's your favorite character in SandStorm?

• Maddie

Votes: 809 28.6%
  • Nora

Votes: 799 28.2%
  • Rion

Votes: 1,199 42.4%
  • The Priestess

Votes: 450 15.9%

• Total voters

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
Same thing for me, I placed your mod in the game folder but only the renaming works, the highlighted options are not present. Clearly the mod is correctly installed since the renaming is working, but not the highlights. So maybe there is a script issue in your mod? :unsure:
Edit: to give you more info, the ending selection does not appear at the beginning of the game.
I have just double checked everything on my end, after removing all loses scripts from the folder, and everything worked perfectly.

i have just re-upped the mod with the same scripts file which I tested just to be sure, and to be 100% sure if it's in the right place, you will be asked if you want to overwrite the scripts.rpa when you copy it. If there isn't already a scripts.rpa file in the folder, it's not the right folder.

If for whatever reason you have loose scripts in the folder (.rpy or .rpyc) the mod will not work because RenPy will read those instead of the ones inside the rpa and you'd need to delete them first (especially the script.rpy and script_end.rpy)

P..S. Renaming the MC is part of the base game, I only re-added it into my mod because I accidentally removed it.

Last edited:

horror

Jun 2, 2017
I have just double checked everything on my end, after removing all loses scripts from the folder, and everything worked perfectly.

i have just re-upped the mod with the same scripts file which I tested just to be sure, and to be 100% sure if it's in the right place, you will be asked if you want to overwrite the scripts.rpa when you copy it. If there isn't already a scripts.rpa file in the folder, it's not the right folder.

If for whatever reason you have loose scripts in the folder (.rpy or .rpyc) the mod will not work because RenPy will read those instead of the ones inside the rpa and you'd need to delete them first (especially the script.rpy and script_end.rpy)

P..S. Renaming the MC is part of the base game, I only re-added it into my mod because I accidentally removed it.
I used UnRen and ended up with loose script so that's why. The original cache scripts was used like you point out.
I fixed it by reinstalling the game, copying your mod and AFTER that I used UnRen to extract the packages and now it works. Thanks for point that out (y)

Reactions: dblck2k21

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
I used UnRen and ended up with loose script so that's why. The original cache scripts was used like you point out.
I fixed it by reinstalling the game, copying your mod and AFTER that I used UnRen to extract the packages and now it works. Thanks for point that out (y)
No worries, I'm just glad you finally managed to sort it out.

Tempone70

Oct 3, 2022
Hi, I have twqo questions:
1) What does the stat button actually show? When I hit on it at the start is say 0% for all girls. Is this the relationship status? If so I thought this should this be 50% at the start?
2) Also what does affinity check reference? The relationship status?

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
1) What does the stat button actually show? When I hit on it at the start is say 0% for all girls. Is this the relationship status? If so I thought this should this be 50% at the start?
As you guessed, it is the relationship status. the other scores are love for Rion, Maddie, and Nora, or Mystic (evil) points for Foxy
2) Also what does affinity check reference? The relationship status?
This is when the game checks the scores for each character to decide which story path to take you to, so normally this means the story will branch off to a path set specifically for the person with the highest affinity percentage, or highest Love score, or in some cases, your evil score.

It is also shown occasionally when the game checks if a girls scores are high enough to play out some specific scene variations.

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
how is the ntr in this game?
is it the mc fuck other's girls or his girl gets fucked?
whatever you prefer more - it is up to you/mc.
you can choose to steal gf from your buddy (your old school crash), you can watch girls around you being fucked by natural and supernatural "locals" if that is your kink, or you can go for single chicks with no netori/netorare...

• Red Heart
Reactions: fromhell
Oct 10, 2022
youre wrong...
How so?

I am not saying you have to follow that path, you can avoid it. You can end it with only dance scene too, so light NTR I suppose. Also dev cut NTR content down with last update, I am aware of that too. But dude asked NTR stuff and this was in the game.

For this scene, depends on the options you chose MC can die and we will have game over there, or negotiate to she dances then you will have another option for things to escalate.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 68 Votes