Who's your favorite character in SandStorm?

• Maddie

Votes: 817 28.4%
  • Nora

Votes: 815 28.3%
  • Rion

Votes: 1,218 42.3%
  • The Priestess

Votes: 463 16.1%

• Total voters
Oct 10, 2022
been a while since i played this, yet im certain you dont have to give Rion/gf to terrorists, as you have said "for ganbang or they would kill mc and her".
if you did i, that was your choice/path only, and this game has more than a few paths, as i have pointed above.
Oh cool, I edited the post. NTR is avoidable and with the last update there is almost no NTR, I thought he asked NTR options.:giggle:

May 22, 2019
[VN] [Ren'Py] [Completed] EraStorm Saga #1: SandStorm [v2.0] [GleenX Studio] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 3.59GB
Repack size: 614MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

QuickFix v2.01 = (More info here)

PC = / / / /

Added UQ Edition in below spoiler for those that prefer Quality focused repack (1.43GB).

Notice: If you are interested in v1.0, you may find it here.

Ren'py Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.
To find my repacks use search function and just type MyRepack (much better search results than Compress/Compressed).

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful ;)
Majority of link is not working

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
That's all you need to do. When starting a new game, after you choose whether or not to rename the MC, If you see a screen with 5 choices similar to the screenshot below:

the mod is installed correctly, if you don't see five choices, the files haven't been placed in the right folder.

Once you have made the choice to tell the walkthrough which path you want to follow, you just need to play the game, and when you get to the first choice:

either "DISCUSS THOSE OLD BOOKS" or "MAKE SOME JOKES" one of them should be highlighted green

Unless you chose the evil path, in that case the first option would be "TELL HER MADDIE WAS NOT THE REASON FOR YOUR POSITIVE ANSWER" during the second choice.
First: thanks a lot for doing this work - is really helpful :love:

After my first playthrough with Maddie´s ending M I realized, that my beginning choice screen doesn´t look like yours, especially there is nor ending M for Maddie neither F
Path-Choice-Screen.jpg

:confused:

Reactions: dblck2k21

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
First: thanks a lot for doing this work - is really helpful :love:

After my first playthrough with Maddie´s ending M I realized, that my beginning choice screen doesn´t look like yours, especially there is nor ending M for Maddie neither F
View attachment 3005918

:confused:
This is because you have done Maddies Ending F, which is itself, part of Ending M. The walkthrough is then set up to guide you to Ending D if you choose Maddie again, and once you have done Ending D, it will always guide you to Ending M every time after that.

The Sequence for the endings in order are:

Rion = "Ending T", followed by "Ending L", and then "Ending R" each time after
Maddie = "Ending F", followed by "Ending D", and then "Ending M" each time after
Nora = "Ending P", followed by "Ending S", and then "Ending N" each time after
Foxy = "Ending B", followed by "Ending E", followed by "Ending A", and then "Ending B" each time after
I hope this info clears things up for you. :)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
This is because you have done Maddies Ending F, which is itself, part of Ending M. The walkthrough is then set up to guide you to Ending D if you choose Maddie again, and once you have done Ending D, it will always guide you to Ending M every time after that.

Allright then, thanks for the quick answer :D
Even so I didn´t finish F at the time of the screenshot - only proceeded a few images in this direction.
And why I can´t see the alternative pathes as in your screenshot?

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
Allright then, thanks for the quick answer :D
Even so I didn´t finish F at the time of the screenshot - only proceeded a few images in this direction.
And why I can´t see the alternative pathes as in your screenshot?
The problem is, once you have seen even the first image in the ending, it will count as being unlocked (this is the way the vanilla game unlocks them in the gallery), and the mod checks to see if the 'label' has ever been 'seen' before, just like the gallery does.

If you want to see the rest of Ending F, you could open it in the Replay gallery and see the rest of it from there, or you could use my Gallery Mod, and just reset Maddies endings and load a previous file from before you made the choice that leads to ending F, which was "I DON'T THINK WE SHOULD CROSS."

As for the alternate paths, in each case in the screenshot, iirc, they are exactly the same as the other ending listed, except for the final choice. So in this case, choosing "I DON'T THINK WE SHOULD CROSS." will lead to ending F, and choosing "NO, LET'S CROSS THE GATE.": will lead to ending M. The walkthrough will guide you to all endings eventually based on what you have or haven't seen anyway though.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
The problem is, once you have seen even the first image in the ending, it will count as being unlocked (this is the way the vanilla game unlocks them in the gallery), and the mod checks to see if the 'label' has ever been 'seen' before, just like the gallery does.

If you want to see the rest of Ending F, you could open it in the Replay gallery and see the rest of it from there, or you could use my Gallery Mod, and just reset Maddies endings and load a previous file from before you made the choice that leads to ending F, which was "I DON'T THINK WE SHOULD CROSS."

As for the alternate paths, in each case in the screenshot, iirc, they are exactly the same as the other ending listed, except for the final choice. So in this case, choosing "I DON'T THINK WE SHOULD CROSS." will lead to ending F, and choosing "NO, LET'S CROSS THE GATE.": will lead to ending M. The walkthrough will guide you to all endings eventually based on what you have or haven't seen anyway though.
Thanks again - you got me the answer I already expected.

Meanwhile I finished ending F, wasn´t only a short way. And cuz I can´t see any chance there to be teleported to the vikings in contrary to ending M it´s really final (I can see MC and Maddie with 5 children searching for the 12th gate :LOL:).

Anyway I´m still curious why I only see the first ending option at the other girls.

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
Thanks again - you got me the answer I already expected.

Meanwhile I finished ending F, wasn´t only a short way. And cuz I can´t see any chance there to be teleported to the vikings in contrary to ending M it´s really final (I can see MC and Maddie with 5 children searching for the 12th gate :LOL:).

Anyway I´m still curious why I only see the first ending option at the other girls.
To be honest, I haven't actually played the game myself, so I have no idea what actually happens in any of the endings lol (I will get around to it eventually though). I mainly created the mod just to help people out. But in regards to your question about the other girls, the letter which is shown next to each choice is just there to let you know which ending the walkthrough will take you to during that particular play-through, and once the ending is unlocked, the letter will change to tell you that the walkthrough will then guide you to that ending.

For example, for Rion it will first show "Leads to Ending T", and once you have unlocked ending T, it will change to "Leads to Ending L" automatically, and the choice highlights during the next Rion run will change automatically to make sure you get ending L, while leading you to a few scenes you couldn't do during the first play-through.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Well - when I first found SnowStorm and have also read about the "prequel" SandStorm there was no doubt for me to turn to the for me much more interesting Viking Saga instead of this supposedly "modern holyday novel" of SandStorm.
And I was really satisfied with SnowStrom, meanwhile 4 times playthrough.
But while still hardly waiting of the next chapter of SnowStorm I decided to give SandStorm a chance, also curious how our MC happens to be ported to 12th century Norway.

While proceeding my first playthrough I soon have recognized I completely underestimated this VN o_O
What an amazing and thrilling story is this? I was almost overwhelmed how our happy "vacationers" getting more and more involved into ancient egypt mythology.
Anyway the locations and persons are well made, the 4 LI´s are amazing.

First playthrough was with Maddie :D, now I´m on the evil path :devilish:

Thanks to the devs for this wonderful VN :love::love::love:

Gb6g5g

Feb 12, 2022
Yes please and then post it or sent it to me my pc is dead and i can’t afford to replace it until 5 month so it would mean the wolrd to me if you did

• Haha
Reactions: Bloodguard

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
1/ Hmmm... Actually you're right, I had already corrected it, but I guess during proofreading, an older script was used, and I forgot to correct this again. Thanks (y).

2/ x_trem was another filter I was thinking to add for extreme/crazy scenes, but it was preventing too many paths, so I gave up on it and decided to remove it but I might have forgot to delete that condition everywhere in the script. I've checked and indeed there were 2/3 of them remaining.

----

Here is a quick fix patch v2.01 that corrects the 2 problems noted above.
You just have to throw this file in the game directory and overwrite the previous one. Works with v2.0 only.
View attachment 2636450
question pls : so are we supposed to use this fix file with this PC version 2.01 ? or not ??
because it written ( works with v2.0 only ) not v2.01

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

New question about Walkthrough Mod:

made some endings (Nora N, S and Foxy A) on another PC, then transferred the ending saves to my main laptop

But if I start a new playthrough these endings still showing up in the path choosing screen

How can I tell the Walkthrough that these endings are finished yet?

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
New question about Walkthrough Mod:

made some endings (Nora N, S and Foxy A) on another PC, then transferred the ending saves to my main laptop

But if I start a new playthrough these endings still showing up in the path choosing screen

How can I tell the Walkthrough that these endings are finished yet?
You need to transfer the 'persistent' file as well. That is the file which keeps track of what you have seen throughout the game.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
You need to transfer the 'persistent' file as well. That is the file which keeps track of what you have seen throughout the game.
Problem: the 2 persistent files don´t include all finished endings each - may I edit them to mix?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Don´t know if this was answered yet: who is singing Rion´s song ("Stay right where your are......")?
I found it on YouTube, but without any reference.

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes