Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
BTW for those wondering like me about the chair not being repeatable via the update unlike the two boss fights, which explained that the Dev was sorry for not being able to turn it to be repeatable due to how it was built giving the Dev trouble in their attempts to do it. This probably will mean that if/when I look into modding it to be repeatable I'll maybe have to include a toggle switch interaction to change your save file data......if I can work that out....if I see no way of repeating what the Dev has already done with making a doorway that teleported you into the room/area.

Additionally the gallery is confirmed now to have no plans to be updated to include any of the new content/animations either.

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
Update happened a month and half ago or so now I think....there was plans for one to occur with an new area however that was abandoned by the Dev whom wanted to move on I believe to their next game and so we got this update which is purely reward content. (you need to get mega rich to unlock it essentially) As no new enemies or anything like that just safe area animations.

Uncensor was abandoned ages ago and although I thought there was some light recently (as I didn't know why it was abandoned) and those that attempted it last came back and reminded that the spine was the barricade that could not be broken down currently without someone basically hacking it open or something like that to put the spine animations back into the game.
I think that the creator does not want to upload the uncensored version, Japanese laws are very strict with that, from what I have seen the creator is still a newbie in eroge games, in short he needs a good editor to publish it on Steam uncensored.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
elasahel I was responding to Ashavi 's question about uncensoring efforts modding wise not of the Dev's own efforts. Which sadly yes without a good publisher they won't ever get out an uncensored version themselves I feel too due to DLsite laws themselves let alone Japanese laws.
Additionally it is a lot of headache too for probably in their mind a very minor change to how the gameplay is....especially when they haven't done anything productive on making a new game for several months and had to trash plans for their previous update to make do possibly due to funds starting to run low or at clear trend for them to need to focus on a new game for income. (while having the time to feel it out comfortably enough) But this is just my suspicions and have recently come off from the Hachina disappointment where the Dev group there made a lot of mistakes.

****--------------------------------------------------------------------------------****

Now uh with the blog, I thought I was crazy as I had just looked at the blog the day before and there was no update so I checked again and......yeeep new update with screenshots and a short video.....they are experimenting around with different perspectives in Unity so I guess the recent stuff with Unity hasn't scared them off it....? (Not sure if that will turn out to be wise or not)
however it can be surmised as simply that if they are going to do a horror based game, it will be first person otherwise they like the 2.5D view of where stuff is mostly 2D just is layered depth wise which I also like from their screenshots. They got a lot done honestly in such a short period even some basic artwork/modeling and animation for a wall jumping bit. From those screenshots I can safely say though that futa is likely to be in their next game which they hope to begin work on sometime next month so I would personally hope for good news before Christmas though wouldn't be surprised for more news to come out after the New year instead.

PS they released an update for both of their games that makes it so the games now have Koren in their language options............making my mod now outdated again.............
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yurinohana

Jul 25, 2020
I think that the creator does not want to upload the uncensored version, Japanese laws are very strict with that, from what I have seen the creator is still a newbie in eroge games, in short he needs a good editor to publish it on Steam uncensored.
For Luterallia, if my memory does not fail me Uzura tried to apply the censorship through a filter but wasn't able to figure it out in time for their planned release schedule. I'd wager their intent was to make it easier for modders to uncensor it if they wished, plus it is a more sophisticated method than censoring the sprites themselves. I'm anticipating that that is what they will do for their next game.

elasahel I was responding to Ashavi 's question about uncensoring efforts modding wise not of the Dev's own efforts. Which sadly yes without a good publisher they won't ever get out an uncensored version themselves I feel too due to DLsite laws themselves let alone Japanese laws.
Additionally it is a lot of headache too for probably in their mind a very minor change to how the gameplay is....especially when they haven't done anything productive on making a new game for several months and had to trash plans for their previous update to make do possibly due to funds starting to run low or at clear trend for them to need to focus on a new game for income. (while having the time to feel it out comfortably enough) But this is just my suspicions and have recently come off from the Hachina disappointment where the Dev group there made a lot of mistakes.

****--------------------------------------------------------------------------------****

Now uh with the blog, I thought I was crazy as I had just looked at the blog the day before and there was no update so I checked again and......yeeep new update with screenshots and a short video.....they are experimenting around with different perspectives in Unity so I guess the recent stuff with Unity hasn't scared them off it....? (Not sure if that will turn out to be wise or not)
however it can be surmised as simply that if they are going to do a horror based game, it will be first person otherwise they like the 2.5D view of where stuff is mostly 2D just is layered depth wise which I also like from their screenshots. They got a lot done honestly in such a short period even some basic artwork/modeling and animation for a wall jumping bit. From those screenshots I can safely say though that futa is likely to be in their next game which they hope to begin work on sometime next month so I would personally hope for good news before Christmas though wouldn't be surprised for more news to come out after the New year instead.

PS they released an update for both of their games that makes it so the games now have Koren in their language options............making my mod now outdated again.............
After reading the update myself, Uzura seems to have not decided what kind of genre their next game will be, by reading the post it seems like Uzura is just brainstorming ideas with the new tools they learned in Unity, and what we are seeing now isn't exactly what we should expect of their next game. We might have more details next month, right now it is too early to surmise anything.

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020

The truth is that they have made a lot of progress with Unity, I'm just worried about Unity's position with the games, I don't know if in the end they will put in charge per download after the 200,000 USD since the CEO retired.
I have seen hachina trends on dlsite
Is it as good a game as they say?
PS I hope the new Uzura game comes out next year

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
elasahel Unity if they don't make many good decisions will get replaced by Godot from what I understand.
Hachina if you have played Mission Mermaiden will end up disappointing you mostly as from what I understand.....Hachina was most likely the Mermaiden's Unity project file reskinned and changed slightly since it has many coding problems and such behind the scenes that MCSwagger found when they modded it. Additionally the Dev team are already moving onto an CG RPG game I believe due to them spending 2 years more on the project than they hoped.
Game does have new content and additions but a lot is repeated in terms of one time occurrences along with the final boss fight confusing a lot of people. Play casually or a bit later with mods and will be more enjoyable.

PS Do you think that Uzura could really squeeze out the game within a year, especially as they aren't used to Unity yet compared to Gamemaker (where code does work differently ish)? I think 2 years at least.

Yurinohana

Jul 25, 2020
The truth is that they have made a lot of progress with Unity, I'm just worried about Unity's position with the games, I don't know if in the end they will put in charge per download after the 200,000 USD since the CEO retired.
I have seen hachina trends on dlsite
Is it as good a game as they say?
PS I hope the new Uzura game comes out next year
Unless they find Unity to be a much easier and more intuitive engine to use to the point it greatly accelerates development, I don't see it coming within 2024. But we have blog updates to look forward to, those are always fun.

May 23, 2018
We are talking about the October update, right?
By the way, there is something new in the creator's CI EN. I haven't been able to read it since my family is in the room -_-
Yes, pretty the op wasn’t updated with it, someone said the one posted in someone comment got deleted, ashavi resposted it, so reported that to update the op.

Reactions: elasahel

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
I would say more Futa-switchdom is what Lutelleria is (previous game just is Futa-Sub) which I hope is expanded upon more so with their next game. I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up just being a game with some minor experimentation as the main experiment is them getting used to Unity. As honestly from what I limitedly understand about Gamemaker should make it a lot easier to make the levels and edit/change stuff but as a result changes how things are done and can be a lot more buggy to use in comparison.

Reactions: ViviX12

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
I am already playing previous one. Just two years ago i wouldn't even dare to touch this kind of game...
welcome, at first I didn't like the previous game that much either (I didn't like the sounds)
but I gave it a chance and here I am, I consider myself a big fan of the uzura games

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
I overall liked the previous game though as I'm not a big horror fan I failed to fap away to the haunted chase.....did love the ability to aim with the mouse as that is rarely done as well as it was if at all done much.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Sidescrollers can be very fun, especially H-animated ones....though I flipflop around when it's only H-scenes/animation when you die. Not that easy to find the combat H-animated games since animation and combat tags allow for a lot you have to filter through to find these.
Anyway just so you know in advance, these two games are connected, I believe someone made a full lore post elsewhere in this thread that you should be able to find via the search function, if you end up interested.

Reactions: ViviX12
4.70 star(s) 53 Votes