VN Ren'Py Abandoned Secret Boss: New Neighbours [v0.2] [PaperBoyProductions]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
So looking at the main banner it looks like the secret boss is that ugly demon looking guy that always looks like there should be horns sticking out of their head I have also named them oranganator when playing PL.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
I'm really enjoy this game, nice story, nice and fresh characters, the characters personalities, can't wait to play more and see what the future holds for this game.

Reactions: PaperboyP

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
Great update like the game. I hope you can do some pulling behind the scenes to make life easier for you workers.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I like how the dev tries to show eye movements, it might be best to make those auto transitions rather than player clicks though

All characters seem to be unique, so that is a really nice plus.

Some typos, some weird grammar problems.

The GUI font doesn't seem like it goes well with the game, is way too sharp and techy looking.

An unknown lady on the opening Banner, but not Martin/Juliette/Gary/Lian/Venus

The white is a bit harsh, maybe a light grey or add opacity filter bar in preferences.

Laura's name is hard to read on the text box

For an Ex-CEO you would think he would change the name he enters the company under. Otherwise a quick search would show him.

Ex-CEO seems to way too innocent in business, for being someone who at sub 30 got such a major position, he seems to be pushed over by everyone, and does no actual research.

MC multiple times says Venus's and Gary's place, which I am assuming he means Anna

Lottie gained hair length without getting extensions. (Pre color change it was mid shoulders, post it was mid middle to lower back)

Slightly sad that one choice at the end lacking it's images, feels like the game should have waited the extra day to include them.

Side note all the choices that seem like not being a good person are the ones that get any decent images. Unsure if this is on purpose.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
So far I am into it. Way better since the first release. I am curious though, I noticed the Corruption tag. I am personally not into Corruption but have also noticed a lot of choices that don't revolve around it. Like it's optional. I guess what I am trying to ask is if corruption will be a focused topic as the story progresses or if it's completely optional? Can't wait to see what the next update brings.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Fun game. Not that much content - alot exposition and build up ... and even without any lewd stuff I do think that the stuff with Katrina is a bit fast paced. Oh ... and the scene with Anna, there is a bug before that, because the MC says he want to visit Venus and Gary ... and I were confused.

Not all girls girls are that hot (imho) and I only like Lotti, Katrina, Anna and boss bitch. Venus doesnt look like her younger sister .. more like her older one or her mother? And the receptionist is quite meh ... I dont mind her, you should have girls like her, as long as I can avoid them when I want that.

I hope we can avoid girls and are not forced into them. I guess the story demands that I have to endure Venus ...but I hope we can dip into Anna behind her hubbys back (or in front of him for the folks who like that ... ^^)

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Fun game. Not that much content - alot exposition and build up ... and even without any lewd stuff I do think that the stuff with Katrina is a bit fast paced. Oh ... and the scene with Anna, there is a bug before that, because the MC says he want to visit Venus and Gary ... and I were confused.

Not all girls girls are that hot (imho) and I only like Lotti, Katrina, Anna and boss bitch. Venus doesnt look like her younger sister .. more like her older one or her mother? And the receptionist is quite meh ... I dont mind her, you should have girls like her, as long as I can avoid them when I want that.

I hope we can avoid girls and are not forced into them. I guess the story demands that I have to endure Venus ...but I hope we can dip into Anna behind her hubbys back (or in front of him for the folks who like that ... ^^)
I agree with almost everything you said. Except in regards to Venus. I like her quite a bit. I think her and Anna look very close in age, and Anna does have more under the eye wrinkles, so..... And a big plus is that they do actually look like sisters. But Katrina on the other hand, doesn't look related to them whatsoever. While I do like her character and her look, it probably would have been a better fit (looks wise) to have Lian (the girl from the clothes shop) to be venus' daughter, as they do resemble each other. But....no big deal.

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
This is my first time seeing this game on this site. I misread it a thought it was a game that I will not mention for a second. Good luck to the Devs though.

Shen10

Jun 21, 2018
OK, i think the whole premise of the game is great. but there is just too many things that rub me the wrong way for me to say this looks like a good game..

first of all, you are a damm CEO but you are a bumbleing fool who people can just manipulate and you get the stutter when you talk to a woman, how on earth can you ever have been a CEO of anything. i could understand if the story was, you had a vary rare disease for all your life, untill recently you have been completly isolated from the world and social contact with anyone but your closest family, or something like that.. but thats not the story. not only that any person with just a little bit of leadership skills would emidiatly fire the "boss" for her manipulative, treathening and abusive behavior that shit is like venom in a company and a former CEO would recognize that and take actions, not just go along with her..

so all in all,we have a former CEO who lets people manipulate him,gets flustered around women and accepts an abusive "boss".. either change the prestory or change his behavior this shit is just cringe level bad..

other than that as i said, the premise for the game is good and its very early days, so it can easily be turned around..

Reactions: HansDampf788

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hmm No sex yet but i like Milfs+ young blonde Allot :devilish:(y)
waiting for Hot scenes :sneaky:(y)

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
I hope that in the further history our hero will have the opportunity to be the dominant protagonist. Ah, my dream is for the protagonist to get rich again and reveal who he is. And I can even have the protagonist have the opportunity to punish girls, such a small bdsm or obedience;)

Reactions: PaperboyP
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes