andy4528

Feb 9, 2020
Taking a virgin is already hard (in conventional way) and will waste a bit too much of your time
But the prize is worth it.

unless you are into inducing pain or take pleasure in gloating about "taking untouched prize"
I am into occultism. And from the point of view of occultism, "pure virgins" are carriers of "huge energy in sleep mode", which can be resonant and consumed through a certain ritual.

And, surprise-surprise, girls can just tell you that they are virgin, while not being a virgin.
It doesn’t matter what the girls say. The first sexual experience leaves marks at the physical, mental and energy levels. Girls like open books, they cannot hide anything if you can read.
And if you try to conduct a ritual with a girl who is not a virgin, she will die. Just inform her, and the truth will open immediately :)

But this is all about real life, and in the game the world is virtual, and the rules can be completely different. Also, the game is not about the player, but about the protagonist. I see no reason to refuse the game for reasons from real life. There are very few good games now, and this is one of them. Let's hope that the author will have time to finish it.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
But the prize is worth it.

I am into occultism. And from the point of view of occultism, "pure virgins" are carriers of "huge energy in sleep mode", which can be resonant and consumed through a certain ritual.

It doesn’t matter what the girls say. The first sexual experience leaves marks at the physical, mental and energy levels. Girls like open books, they cannot hide anything if you can read.
And if you try to conduct a ritual with a girl who is not a virgin, she will die. Just inform her, and the truth will open immediately :)

But this is all about real life, and in the game the world is virtual, and the rules can be completely different. Also, the game is not about the player, but about the protagonist. I see no reason to refuse the game for reasons from real life. There are very few good games now, and this is one of them. Let's hope that the author will have time to finish it.
Well, if anything, we can't even sleep with her in the first place (yet) xD
I am just scared that dev may listen to trolls and make game worse in turn. It's like with Hana, we hate her, but it's supposed to be that way, there is no need to delete her. Bottom line is adding choice for snowflakes aka "I dont want to know anything".

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
And now that you point it out, I realize it's something I was aware of and have forgotten.

Apologies, my memory is utter shit.
Same. I think I forgot about it because it's probably depressing as shit. Not that that's a bad thing, of course. I just don't need that kinda tragedy in my life right now.

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
Stopped playing this on 0.11 and now there's 3 new events with my waifu mori... :)
Sadly ill have to start a new game since i lost my disk, f

• Sad
Reactions: JunClover

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
screenshot0004.png
I could be wrong but based on the previous slide i think that's meant to be an X and Y chromosome she needs, otherwise the statement makes no sense if she's talking about needing dudes and she doesn't want dudettes to interfere with the project.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I take it this is from a new update currently only available to Patrons?
Correctus.

screenshot0005.png
I've never been a fan of the 'tomboy with nose bandaid' trope and given that you've gone with it on this girl Pers0nas, do you actually intend to keep it for the entire length of the game? Cause someone wearing a bandaid for years is pretty ridiculous. Either they regularly hurt themselves in the same place or its some bizarre fashion choice that people should be commenting on, à la "Yo Rina, why you been wearing a bandaid over your nose for 6 months?". I don't dislike the trope for its aesthetics, just its absurdity as an ongoing thing, no one in real life wears bandaids like the trope bearers do, no one even could without people asking questions and it eventually gets to a point of dissolving all immersion. Suspension of disbelief isn't hard when it's only small things that pop-up here and there but if it's plastered over a main characters face and basically has arrows pointed at it every time they're in a scene it is impossible to ignore once you're aware of it.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Correctus.

View attachment 2280782
I've never been a fan of the 'tomboy with nose bandaid' trope and given that you've gone with it on this girl Pers0nas, do you actually intend to keep it for the entire length of the game? Cause someone wearing a bandaid for years is pretty ridiculous. Either they regularly hurt themselves in the same place or its some bizarre fashion choice that people should be commenting on, à la "Yo Rina, why you been wearing a bandaid over your nose for 6 months?". I don't dislike the trope for its aesthetics, just its absurdity as an ongoing thing, no one in real life wears bandaids like the trope bearers do, no one even could without people asking questions and it eventually gets to a point of dissolving all immersion. Suspension of disbelief isn't hard when it's only small things that pop-up here and there but if it's plastered over a main characters face and basically has arrows pointed at it every time they're in a scene it is impossible to ignore once you're aware of it.
It might one of those breathe right strips too. Maybe she has sinus problems?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
What a curious update that was...

You know, i asked a while ago how the game was going to deal with the girls finishing the school year, were we going to get a reset like LiL or was some other trains and lakes shenanigans going to occur? But interestingly, instead of finding myself lamenting the loss of the main cast moving on and becoming more like side characters, i've actually found myself liking the sort of continuity of a new class and the old one mostly disappearing except for a handful remaining regulars and the rest, cameos at best... i kinda don't want the shenanigans to occur now... Like, they're all important girls we've built relationships with... but the news are just that, all new, full of potential, to bring back in the old would be like taking a step back, muddling up the new dynamics with the old... i dunno, it just doesn't call to me like i thought it would months ago.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Is there a wiki, guide, or even a post in this thread that lists all the important choices that close off paths? It's a bit difficult to know which decision will close a path, I'd like to verify I haven't closed any off yet and I haven't been able to find anything with a few searches.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Attached: Slightly more transparent textbox.
Right-click > Save Link As
Overwrite 'game\gui\textbox.png'

EDIT: This has the unfortunate side effect of Dayai's name colour a bit hard to read. Open script.rpy and change Dayai's colour from #5f5344 to #918371.

Last edited:

flamewho

Jan 21, 2021
Is there a wiki, guide, or even a post in this thread that lists all the important choices that close off paths? It's a bit difficult to know which decision will close a path, I'd like to verify I haven't closed any off yet and I haven't been able to find anything with a few searches.
There's a wiki for the game here ! but it doesn't indicate paths if any. Just shows you the events and conditions needed to trigger each one.
There's also a walkthrough mod but I'm not sure if it shows paths if there are any in the game. I haven't played this in a long while so there's probably someone more knowledgeable than me to answer your question.

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes