Razr750

Dec 23, 2022
I really liked the last update, but the Juna disappearing and coming back twice in such a short timespan is a little underwhelming, even if the circumstances for the disappearances were very different. That said, I love Juna and would be sad to see her actually leave permanently.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Even the Side Characters page is missing right now, and the update was split into a Part 1 and Part 2 so I suspect because Part 1 was just a string of main events the character event screen is not final. I would guess that in Part 2 the full character screen will be back and include the old characters' events.

I don't think the old characters are gone, but I suspect their events will only be on the weekends and in main events since they're working and/or in college. I actually think it is a smarter way to handle time progression than, say, Lessons in Love, where time resets just get hand-waved away by supernatural fuckery. Letting each character's arc shine is going to be a challenge with now juggling an extra nine characters, but I think Personas has demonstrated himself to be skilled at writing slow burn, so I am curious to see where it goes now.
Hell, Zena even asks you to visit her on weekends explicitly for sex. The conversations with the handful of girls who show up in chapter 3 establish that most, if not all, of the girls are still in town. We're on rails the entire update, so we don't know what the game will look like when we return to the sandbox.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
It all happened. Its just that while MCs soul was in the train the eyeless dude took his body for a little while to ride Dayai (unless you go pure route, then idk, I assume it was all blackjack and wholesome there).
Wholesome? No, i made a second no to sex with everyone playtrought because i wanted to see if that outcome is better for tora, and that asshole still let Dayai cosplay as icecream cone and bicycle all the time. Maybe she would call it wholesome, i was terrified. So much for another juna wont no longer fuck up his life.

angevarg674

Sep 5, 2022
I hope the mc can do something about the overseer Janu eventually and get rid of him or something.
Yeah, I'm getting a "deal with he Devil" vibe with that guy. Whenever he decides to call in that favour, it's probably not going to be fun for our Janu

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
i like this game, it has interesting writing and plot development as well as some genuine character development, and there's strong degrees of both realism and surrealism that are rarely seen (much less the artistry and genius put into them) but the pacing is....kinda all over the place--both narratively and mechanically. there's some sort of guide on the girls and when/where to go to trigger events but it doesn't show what events have happened, it's VERY vague on how to get any scene to trigger, and it leaves me feeling like there's a ton of content i'm just missing, for no discernable reason. and i'm not super into the idea of an invisible grind. at all.

usually in harem-ish/sandbox type games, there's a more detailed and precise guide giving definitive clues or a walkthrough on how to get events to trigger, and more importantly--if there's even any content left in this version of the game. not having that makes me feel like i'm poking around in the dark and occasionally my hand grabs a random boob that i see a brief flash of. strongly recommend you re-design this and improve upon the specificity of its contents. please don't make me waste an entire week trying to juice content out of a dead teat.

Reactions: crustlord12

giantsquidboy

Oct 2, 2018
i asume, that we traveld to the new world where jana didnt disapear and also dice and spudge, so i assume were in the right world where dayai remembers jana. i guess we were still on the train agian in another dimenson,

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
i like this game, it has interesting writing and plot development as well as some genuine character development, and there's strong degrees of both realism and surrealism that are rarely seen (much less the artistry and genius put into them) but the pacing is....kinda all over the place--both narratively and mechanically. there's some sort of guide on the girls and when/where to go to trigger events but it doesn't show what events have happened, it's VERY vague on how to get any scene to trigger, and it leaves me feeling like there's a ton of content i'm just missing, for no discernable reason. and i'm not super into the idea of an invisible grind. at all.

usually in harem-ish/sandbox type games, there's a more detailed and precise guide giving definitive clues or a walkthrough on how to get events to trigger, and more importantly--if there's even any content left in this version of the game. not having that makes me feel like i'm poking around in the dark and occasionally my hand grabs a random boob that i see a brief flash of. strongly recommend you re-design this and improve upon the specificity of its contents. please don't make me waste an entire week trying to juice content out of a dead teat.
While the in-game guide is vague about where/when to trigger events, the list of events is pretty explicit. There aren't secret events. They may be split between the Events and Characters sections, but if you check both places, you'll know when you're done with an update.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Well, the guide may not the best. In the end you could even just brute force your way trought the game and unless i did miss something none of the events is missable by itself, but only by your choices. So. eh, it's fine, it's fine.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
A number of athletes wear them believing it will increase O2 intake. And while Studies seem to show no effect many athletes will do things because they believe it works, damn the studies.

For a quick example search "breathe right strips sports" click images and you will see a lot of athletes wear them.
They aren't bandaids or plasters because they do not perform the same function. One is to stop bleeding / keeping the wound clean while the other is meant to make you breathe better, but as you say there is no evidence to the contrary, just another in a long list of snake oil scams. The Tomboy girl is wearing a bandaid not a strip though which would get people questioning it, maybe the breathe better patch would too, but not to the extent the girl is wearing a plaster on her nose i think.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
So it seems that it isn't possible to have a 100% playthrough, because that includes Hana and Tami, and Tora seems like she doesn't want anything anymore if you pursue them (just finished the picnic event), unless the dev has a way to make it possible and still make sense for her character.

I still don't know whether coming clean to Tora about Hana before the vacation is the right move or not, I skipped since 0.13 to now to find out, but it's still unclear, I guess it's time to not finish the remaining content and wait a few versions again.

Last edited:
Reactions: crustlord12

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I've fallen behind on this game, enough so that I decided that I should start over from the beginning. To make that a little easier on myself, I also ported my mod over.

View attachment 1964626

For those of you who aren't familiar with it, the mod will provide you with the next step for reaching events that you're close to. The Hints screen can be accessed by the quick menu at the bottom of the screen, through the menu, and using the N key (though this make take a couple tries to make stick).

Edit: I've added a 0.16.0p1 version of the mod, but I haven't actually played through the update yet myself, so there might be bugs
your mod doesn't work in 'no tami' route. It's stuck at 'Cleanliness of the utmost importance' quest for Tami and it always says 'automatic even chain in progress'. I tried every little thing and I passed more than 100 days. Nothing happens

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
unless the dev has a way to make it possible and still make sense for her character.
Please, that one would be easy. I mean, okay maybe not so much if you think of anything wholesome, but in general? Yeah, quite easy to come up with something. Remember when hana did threaten her friends? And Tora did decide whe would put the well being of her friends before her own? And do you also remember when hana wanted to hear that she can fuck better as tora ever possibleaux could? So, yeah, it would be at least quite reasonable for hana to turn tora into a cuckqueen and involve in a sick little sex triangle that is a lot just about humiliate her. I mean she could even blackmail tora and janu basically with the same threat. If that would be something you liked? Welp, i have no idea. But this little example should show you, that if you just look at what drives a character one can come up with a solution that would make sense.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I've fallen behind on this game, enough so that I decided that I should start over from the beginning. To make that a little easier on myself, I also ported my mod over.

View attachment 1964626

For those of you who aren't familiar with it, the mod will provide you with the next step for reaching events that you're close to. The Hints screen can be accessed by the quick menu at the bottom of the screen, through the menu, and using the N key (though this make take a couple tries to make stick).

Edit: I've added a 0.16.0p1 version of the mod, but I haven't actually played through the update yet myself, so there might be bugs

I also tried both 0.16.0p1 and 15 versions of the mods. If you are on 'no tami route' both stuck at that 'Cleanliness of the utmost importance' tami quest and both say 'automatic even chain in progress' but nothing happens. I tried pretty much everything. Can anybody tell me what to do? Last main event I did was 'To feel good, then great, then amazing, then nothing'. Sadly I cannot even see that quest name on wiki as well. The last thing I did was fingering Zena at dorm room. Now I'm completely and utterly lost

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
While the in-game guide is vague about where/when to trigger events, the list of events is pretty explicit. There aren't secret events. They may be split between the Events and Characters sections, but if you check both places, you'll know when you're done with an update.
it's vague in its entirety. needs a complete redesign, if i'm bein honest. it's worse than the mass effect 3 journal.

IonDrako

Aug 25, 2021
Had fun getting through what's in the version put here, think my only gripe is that if you don't have a save at a good point in chapter 2 you get kinda screwed since chapter 3 removes access to the original character list in the journal so you can't access the phone pics or outfits if you just wanna look. And when it hits the end of content and sends you to the home screen it wipes the gallery unless you load a save file which is odd.

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
Had fun getting through what's in the version put here, think my only gripe is that if you don't have a save at a good point in chapter 2 you get kinda screwed since chapter 3 removes access to the original character list in the journal so you can't access the phone pics or outfits if you just wanna look. And when it hits the end of content and sends you to the home screen it wipes the gallery unless you load a save file which is odd.
I also tried both 0.16.0p1 and 15 versions of the mods. If you are on 'no tami route' both stuck at that 'Cleanliness of the utmost importance' tami quest and both say 'automatic even chain in progress' but nothing happens. I tried pretty much everything. Can anybody tell me what to do? Last main event I did was 'To feel good, then great, then amazing, then nothing'. Sadly I cannot even see that quest name on wiki as well. The last thing I did was fingering Zena at dorm room. Now I'm completely and utterly lost
I'm very sorry that you're both experiencing problems. I'm due to take a long look at the UI and events right after I get a little more free time.

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
Replace your event_list.rpy file with this one. It'll make "Cleanliness is of the Utmost Importance" go away from the hints.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Last main event I did was 'To feel good, then great, then amazing, then nothing'. Sadly I cannot even see that quest name on wiki as well. The last thing I did was fingering Zena at dorm room. Now I'm completely and utterly lost. Can anybody explain what main event comes after that and how do I trigger that? Because maybe the hint system will refresh after I've done that quest

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes