crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
There's also a walkthrough mod but I'm not sure if it shows paths if there are any in the game
It also stops at 0.6 which isn't super helpful past that. The hint system in the game is good for knowing where to go next, but unlike in LiL where there's a red indicator if you "miss" an event, I haven't seen any such in this game. Hard to know if I've accidentally closed off paths without even knowing it, and I want all the paths

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Thanks for the update! I think I'll back this on Patreon in a bit when I get some extra cash. Fun game, even though the character motivations waver sometimes

Reactions: Pers0nas

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
It also stops at 0.6 which isn't super helpful past that. The hint system in the game is good for knowing where to go next, but unlike in LiL where there's a red indicator if you "miss" an event, I haven't seen any such in this game. Hard to know if I've accidentally closed off paths without even knowing it, and I want all the paths
Actually, this game does let you know if you've missed an event and even if you've closed off future events for that character. If you miss an event, it will literally say "missed" right next to it. For instance, I chose to forgive Hana and not start being sexual with her during my second playthrough cause I hate her character when you're sexual with her. Immediately, I "missed" all sexual events with her right after my decision before I even got to them.

Reactions: crustlord12

angevarg674

Sep 5, 2022
Gotta say, as sad as it is to let go of the old faces (at least regularly), I'm really enjoying this new class. I'm kind of getting this weird feeling that this is temporary, though. Like this is going to be reversed somehow, which is sad because I'm kind of hoping we'll get to accompany this class all the way to the 3rd year while keeping tabs on the old class and what they're up to. Whatever you decide to do, keep up the good work, man

Last edited:
Reactions: crustlord12

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SenseiOvernight-0.16.0P1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Correctus.

View attachment 2280782
I've never been a fan of the 'tomboy with nose bandaid' trope and given that you've gone with it on this girl Pers0nas, do you actually intend to keep it for the entire length of the game? Cause someone wearing a bandaid for years is pretty ridiculous. Either they regularly hurt themselves in the same place or its some bizarre fashion choice that people should be commenting on, à la "Yo Rina, why you been wearing a bandaid over your nose for 6 months?". I don't dislike the trope for its aesthetics, just its absurdity as an ongoing thing, no one in real life wears bandaids like the trope bearers do, no one even could without people asking questions and it eventually gets to a point of dissolving all immersion. Suspension of disbelief isn't hard when it's only small things that pop-up here and there but if it's plastered over a main characters face and basically has arrows pointed at it every time they're in a scene it is impossible to ignore once you're aware of it.
I think that falls into the category of status symbol or fashion trend. Same as facial piercings (personally, can't stand the ring in the nose thing), facial tattoos, or self-scaring, sharpening your teeth. Oh boy, what some people won't do. Different strokes...........

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Well, this was fun, but don't like the new direction of having a new class with new characters while seemingly losing all the others. Maybe things will change in the future and they will be brought back. Until then, I'll shelf this to see what happens later.

Edit: I just replayed and realized he gets both worlds. As long as we don't lose the old characters then that's fine. I hope the mc can do something about the overseer Janu eventually and get rid of him or something.

Last edited:

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Just me, or was the patch install a little odd?
Typically you just dump the "game" folder from the archive onto the game's folder, overwriting everything.
This one I had to bump around a bit, putting images where they go (instead of simply being pathed "game\images").

Sep 19, 2020
Correctus.

View attachment 2280782
I've never been a fan of the 'tomboy with nose bandaid' trope and given that you've gone with it on this girl Pers0nas, do you actually intend to keep it for the entire length of the game? Cause someone wearing a bandaid for years is pretty ridiculous. Either they regularly hurt themselves in the same place or its some bizarre fashion choice that people should be commenting on, à la "Yo Rina, why you been wearing a bandaid over your nose for 6 months?". I don't dislike the trope for its aesthetics, just its absurdity as an ongoing thing, no one in real life wears bandaids like the trope bearers do, no one even could without people asking questions and it eventually gets to a point of dissolving all immersion. Suspension of disbelief isn't hard when it's only small things that pop-up here and there but if it's plastered over a main characters face and basically has arrows pointed at it every time they're in a scene it is impossible to ignore once you're aware of it.
A number of athletes wear them believing it will increase O2 intake. And while Studies seem to show no effect many athletes will do things because they believe it works, damn the studies.

For a quick example search "breathe right strips sports" click images and you will see a lot of athletes wear them.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
I also take it nothing that happened at the graduation party actually happened due to time-fuckery?
It all happened. Its just that while MCs soul was in the train the eyeless dude took his body for a little while to ride Dayai (unless you go pure route, then idk, I assume it was all blackjack and wholesome there).

And damn, it seems that all those birds and all other animals was other MCs after their run? I mean, their ego is much stronger than some animals, so, after death, if they decided against taking the hand of the dead ex, taking the body of some dog/bird/cat seems plausable. Though brains are a bit incompatible and lead to some memory loss, I guess. At least thats just a theory.

van321

Jan 7, 2021
Well, this was fun, but don't like the new direction of having a new class with new characters while seemingly losing all the others. Maybe things will change in the future and they will be brought back. Until then, I'll shelf this to see what happens later.
Even the Side Characters page is missing right now, and the update was split into a Part 1 and Part 2 so I suspect because Part 1 was just a string of main events the character event screen is not final. I would guess that in Part 2 the full character screen will be back and include the old characters' events.

I don't think the old characters are gone, but I suspect their events will only be on the weekends and in main events since they're working and/or in college. I actually think it is a smarter way to handle time progression than, say, Lessons in Love, where time resets just get hand-waved away by supernatural fuckery. Letting each character's arc shine is going to be a challenge with now juggling an extra nine characters, but I think Personas has demonstrated himself to be skilled at writing slow burn, so I am curious to see where it goes now.

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes