cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
Try it without the mod. The mod's creator said when he updated the mod that he hasn't had a chance to test it for bugs.
Yes, but when I said that, I meant "the hints may not be 100% accurate."

The mod doesn't edit or replace any of the main game's files. There's no way for it to prevent an event from starting.

IonDrako

Aug 25, 2021
I'm very sorry that you're both experiencing problems. I'm due to take a long look at the UI and events right after I get a little more free time.
Don't think my issues were something to be sorry for but just some quirks from being an in progress build of the game. I have a habit of saving in new slots rather than overwriting so I just had a tiny bit of skipping through to get to a good place to save for the gallery and character stuff to be accessible.

Just seems that what I assume would be the flag/flags responsible for gallery unlock seem to not apply to the game as a whole leading to them going back to locked when the game resets back to title. And the chapter 1/2 characters and side characters need to somehow be added back into the chapter 3 character list so they're accessible in chapter 3.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Yes, but when I said that, I meant "the hints may not be 100% accurate."

The mod doesn't edit or replace any of the main game's files. There's no way for it to prevent an event from starting.
Then what should I do? Problem persist. When I go tami route, the game progress just fine but when I go for no tami, the hint system stucks at that tami quest. Even if I use that 'event' file you posted, It removes tami qust from hint section but now it shows nothing in hint system. I downloaded both the latest version of game and mod second time and no luck. I also tried 0.15 version of the mod and same problem again

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
Then what should I do? Problem persist. When I go tami route, the game progress just fine but when I go for no tami, the hint system stucks at that tami quest. Even if I use that 'event' file you posted, It removes tami qust from hint section but now it shows nothing in hint system. I downloaded both the latest version of game and mod second time and no luck. I also tried 0.15 version of the mod and same problem again
Upload your save file here.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
There's nothing wrong with your game; one of the hints wasn't showing up (replace with the attached file to fix it).

Talk to Nokana in the common room.
I passed that part did 2 missions that file and now the hints shows nothing but tami quest again. If I use your event file the hints shows nothing as well. I've used fresh installs still the same. I don't think the problem is me. Is it a mod problem? Here my save file

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
I passed that part did 2 missions that file and now the hints shows nothing but tami quest again. If I use your event file the hints shows nothing as well. I've used fresh installs still the same. I don't think the problem is me. Is it a mod problem? Here my save file
Yes, it's a mod problem. I'll have to do a "no Tami, no Hana" run to find these bugs.

Your next event will trigger by waiting until Tuesday.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Yes, it's a mod problem. I'll have to do a "no Tami, no Hana" run to find these bugs.

Your next event will trigger by waiting until Tuesday.
Thanks for the info. That route is kinda important because currently it's the only way continue tora's route. Do you plan to fix it? If you will fix it, it would be wonderfull if you tell it in your hints mod comments so I download it when I see the fixed mod

andy4528

Feb 9, 2020
That route is kinda important because currently it's the only way continue tora's route.
This is extremely unlikely. I think Hana plays an important role in "Tora route" (which cannot be in a harem game).

And the fact that the developer did not test the alternative path, hints at spoilers ..

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
This is extremely unlikely. I think Hana plays an important role in "Tora route" (which cannot be in a harem game).

And the fact that the developer did not test the alternative path, hints at spoilers ..
What do you mean 'extemely unlikely'? Dude I play both paths so that's how I know what it happened. Are you okay? I don't want to give spoilers so play it yourself. Also the similar game (everyone knows which game) has a thing like this where if you go for a girl (at certain time) it closes another girls romance path forever. This game type (denpa) is not your conventional harem games where you fuck everyone without any consequences. Ofc there can be and there is already different routes in this game. Also harem games never has been only 'you can fuck everyone and there is no routes preventing it'. If you have 3 girls or more, that means it's a harem game. There can be routes that differentiates the girls in your harem.

Last edited:

HikariDono

Feb 18, 2020
Anyone mind posting a save file somewhere just after the third reset? I lost my save files and I really don't want to have to go through all that again.

Sep 26, 2021
EDIT: Disregard. I didn't know Roni shows up in the courtyard on Thursdays lol

I'm stuck right around the end of chapter 1. The only character events I have left are for Roni and Sora. I turned on hints and it looks like I need Roni's first event, Comfort Skulls, next. The only pre-req for Comfort Skulls is the main event 'The Three A's' which I have completed.

I have tried every single option available at this time. Tutoring everyone on every weekday, visiting the book club on every weekday, talking to everyone in the common room/Sora outside, visiting all locations on the weekends, and calling everyone at all three times of day on the weekends. Nothing is happening though. Am I forgetting something or is the event just not triggering like it is supposed to?

I'm playing the most recent update, 0.16.0 Part One.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
got to chapter 2?
thought so far.
I picked this up a while ago and played it haltingly the 4th wall breaks happened way to frequently for me to invest in it to much.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

not bad, I enjoy it, a 6 week gap is to much time to lose as a teacher and them NOT replace you like a hot potato though without some form of medical confirmation.

also did I notice this right...
is chapter 2 nothing but a dream...the miracle poster in the dorm common area got replaced with the crappy drawing of eruka, sensei made in her dream...

Last edited:
Reactions: crustlord12
3.90 star(s) 58 Votes