• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
How dare you good sir to barely remember best girl Mori?

Edit: Just did read a bit more of the comment and i have to ask. Are you aware what getting cucked actually means? Because i am not sure it means what you think it means. I mean, Your interpretation that Zena gets cucked by a girl that fucking with her father is... if i am been generous a very loose interpretation.
My def of Cucking involves screwing around with someone that you know would hurt/bother someone else, usually behind their back. Especially if they are your friend or family.

Also because it's blatantly behind her back, something they both know would hurt her, and they are both people she should be able to trust,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is why I'd consider it cucking.

I agree it's more on the loose side, but the main point is that she is knowingly hurt by someone having sexual relations with a loved one. Can't really think of a better word for it.

Btw, I want to like Mori, but I can't really feel one way or another about her. It feels like I hardly know the character at all and there's not much besides her apparent kink that I find interesting about her. I'm sure that will change, but right now I'm on the fence. I do find the idea behind her interesting, but her actual character seems underdeveloped, so far.

Last edited:

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
It's probably best to just finish this update then if you can. Most of what I said comes from what just happened.

Anyway, more or less yeah about the Hana and Chinaka thing, but also because Hana's character seems all about shock value, and starting crap that doesn't need to start, while Chinaka is a loli and I think it's fair to say LIL has a Loli fetish. I also just straight up like Chinaka better than Hana even if her introduction literally has her mention she's tired from taking a shit, although I don't care for the cosplay or loli stuff at all.

As for Tora:

2. Finish the update... Also I don't think it's noted whether she banged the dog or not. The chicken is implied tho.
3. I never said Sexualized. Just the constant reference to "Poop" and shitting for some reason is uncomfortable enough and is overrused to hell in my opinion.
4. Finish the update.. it's just mentioned then ignored, so there's no real point to it besides the gross factor.

Yeah, this recent update kinda ruined all interest in Dayai for me which is probably the point. Kinda only going to play for the O Twins (If I can). Oki and Omina are some of the only characters I actually like. Dayai I liked but more out of Pity. Eruka and Anii are okay. Ryu and Zena are fun in small doses. The rest I can barely remember.
How dare you good sir to barely remember best girl Mori?

Edit: Just did read a bit more of the comment and i have to ask. Are you aware what getting cucked actually means? Because i am sure it doenst means what you think it means. I mean, Your interpretation that Zena gets cucked by a girl that fucking with her father is... if i am been generous a very loose interpretation.
My def of Cucking involves screwing around with someone that you know would hurt/bother someone else, usually behind their back. Especially if they are your friend or family.

Also because it's blatantly behind her back, something they both know would hurt her, and they are both people she should be able to trust,
is why I'd consider it cucking.

Btw, I want to like Mori, but I can't really feel one way or another about her. It feels like I hardly know the character at all and there's not much besides her apparent kink that I find interesting about her. I'm sure that will change, but right now I'm on the fence. I do find the idea behind her interesting, but her actual character seems underdeveloped.
what you are describing is not really cucking, but i guess its my fault for thinking you meant cucking the MC
from the perspective of this game its netori as you are playing as the MC that does it... if you wanted to go on a limb from the characters you mentioned perspective I guess it would be netorare. doesn't really matter its low level NTR. and by low level the main character and the girls in question are Clam Jaming (female version of cock blocking) most of these characters as they have not actually established their relationship yet...
probably why I was confused by the term 'cuck' which is almost all the time used to refer to male already in a deep relationship getting their girl taken. at least in modern lingo. old school terminology the guy was into it and it's his fetish

thanks for explaining your thought process tough, it helped me understand where you were coming from very well

Last edited:
Reactions: Xiondingens

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
what you are describing is not really cucking, but i guess its my fault for thinking you meant cucking the MC
from the perspective of this game its netori as you are playing as the MC that does it... if you wanted to go on a limb from the characters you mentioned perspective I guess it would be netorare. doesn't really matter its low level NTR. and by low level the main character is Clam Jaming (female version of cock blocking) most of these characters as they have not actually established their relationship yet...
probably why I was confused by the term 'cuck' which is almost all the time used to refer to male already in a deep relationship getting their girl taken. at least in modern lingo. old school terminology the guy was into it and it's his fetish
I've actually never heard of "Clam Jaming" before tbh, but thanks for letting me know, and yeah I realize it doesn't all pertain to the MC, except for the recent stuff with Dayai, but I try to see things from the character's pov and not just the MC's. Still even the MC and tbh the Player themselves is cucked in this game.
I feel like it's kinda hard to deny he did not enjoy seeing and finding out what they did to his Aunt when he couldn't stop them. Of course if there is a better word for this, might as well let me know.

Reactions: KnowNoHope

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Yeah, it really isnt. But it is nice to see, that there is at least another one who did notice that, that helped me to restore some faith into humanity again.
If you have an actual better word for it, then you might as well say so. Simply disagreeing with a def isn't going to restore my faith in humanity anytime soon.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
If you have an actual better word for it, then you might as well say so. Simply disagreeing with a def isn't going to restore my faith in humanity anytime soon.
Wait, now i am suppose to find/invent a word for you, because the word you did use is wrong? What kind of argumentation is that?

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Wait, now i am suppose to find/invent a word for you, because the word you did use is wrong? What kind of argumentation is that?
It'd be nice if you could be of any help at all to improve upon something you think is wrong, but seeing that you feel the need to make up a word for something I've already put into words, it's clear you literally can't do anything more than just disagree.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
It'd be nice if you could be of any help at all to improve upon something you think is wrong, but seeing that you feel the need to make up a word for something I've already put into words, it's clear you literally can't do anything more than just disagree.
could you guys like not do this.
I think I provided a few better words for it and i only did it because using the term "cuck" actually confused me in regards to the context it was used, not to be argumentative

Reactions: crustlord12

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
That i am not aware of a word that describes, doesnt mean that the word you used got any more correct. Because it doesnt describe the situation you used it for even a little bit. There are just things you cant describe in a single word, and there are things you cant describe in certain languages. That is how languages work. Maybe there is a word in english that does fits perfectly, but if there is, i am not aware of it. And it doesnt even matter. Because not always one needs to know the correct answer to know a wrong one. I dont need to know what the root of 2 is to know that 3 would be the wrong answer. And the same is it here, i dont need to know a word that describes this situation to know that cucking is the wrong one.

Yeah, sorry. I will exit this discussion now. It doenst lead anywere. Have a nice day KnowNo. :)

Reactions: KnowNoHope

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I think I provided a few better words for it and i only did it because using the term "cuck" actually confused me in regards to the context it was used, not to be argumentative
I agree, "Clam Jaming" at least helps when it comes to finding some new words for descriptions, so I appreciate you at least did more than simply disagree.

That i am not aware of a word that describes, doesnt mean that the word you used got any more correct. Because it doesnt describe the situation you used it for even a little bit. There are just things you cant describe in a single word, and there are things you cant describe in certain languages. That is how languages work. Maybe there is a word in english that does fits perfectly, but if there is, i am not aware of it. And it doesnt even matter. Because not always one needs to know the correct answer to know a wrong one. I dont need to know what the root of 2 is to know that 3 would be the wrong answer. And the same is it here, i dont need to know a word that describes this situation to know that cucking is the wrong one.
I disagree. Words can have many different definitions even within the same language and they are all made up anyway. Saying my def is wrong is simply wrong by itself no matter how you look at. Nevertheless, it doesn't really matter, I'll continue using Cuck for this until I find a better word for it.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
FULLY CAUGHT UP NOW

3. I never said Sexualized. Just the constant reference to "Poop" and shitting for some reason is uncomfortable enough and is overrused to hell in my opinion.
ok i see 16 has a lot of poop JOKES... i understand what you mean now... still better than forth wall breaks imo but understand your frustration now. didn't really bother me though.

the dayai and the dog thing happened to a different dayai, and was done by a different janu with saddist tendencies... can't tell if it was eyeless janu that did it to his dayai or a different sensei.

the new year is... certainly a thing...:oops:
feels like alot of story potential that was getting built just got dumped in a landfill kind of. to early to tell, maybe it will all circle around, like in a toilet... get it... its another poop joke :poop:

Meg's plans certainly seem... overly convenient to the plot

on an unrelated note for everyone's general discussion

Last edited:

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
the dayai and the dog thing happened to a different dayai, and was done by a different janu with saddist tendencies... can't tell if it was eyeless janu that did it to his dayai or a different sensei.
I somehow believe he was involved in some way. I dont trust the fucker one bit after i did noticed something very particular. Remember his subordinate? Doctor
Riato is how the game calls her, you know the one we did meet in that hospital room. We meet her in the event "The Universe Sings to me" if you want to check for yourself. And what i did notice is her fucking eyes. There is just one character in the game with the same fucking eyes. A certain fucking shapeshifter who seemingly tries to get Janu and Juna to killthemself. So, whatever eyeless janu wants, or whatever he did to those Valda's to give them those eyes, he isnt to be trusted at all. I wouldnt even be surprised if there isnt even another Janu who owned the body of our Janu who takes his body back from time to time and if it was eyeless from the beginning who did this BS to Janu

I'm gonna be honest- I didn't even notice the amount of poop jokes I made in the latest update.
If it helps, neither did i, i was too busy trying to remember the names of the new girls and missing Juna.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I somehow believe he was involved in some way. I dont trust the fucker one bit after i did noticed something very particular. Remember his subordinate? Doctor
Riato is how the game calls her, you know the one we did meet in that hospital room. We meet her in the event "The Universe Sings to me" if you want to check for yourself. And what i did notice is her fucking eyes. There is just one character in the game with the same fucking eyes. A certain fucking shapeshifter who seemingly tries to get Janu and Juna to killthemself. So, whatever eyeless janu wants, or whatever he did to those Valda's to give them those eyes, he isnt to be trusted at all. I wouldnt even be surprised if there isnt even another Janu who owned the body of our Janu who takes his body back from time to time and if it was eyeless from the beginning who did this BS to Janu
man i was just getting at the fact that in this specific situation it was vaguely put enough that it could have been eyeless Janu that influenced that scenario to play out or it could have been a different Janu that eyeless Janu was spying on.
from context clue eyeless Janu has very limited control in how he can interact that appears to be massive but is mainly indirect. can take one Janu's mind and put it in a different Janu's body, capable of stopping the story to die in a frozen timeline if it doesn't go the direction needed but lacks the ability to actually make the choices himself to get the desired result he wants. can project nightmares into others minds.

but i'm probably wrong on that.

overall i wasn't really theorizing on if he was responsible for the dayai dog story but rather just trying to point at the ambiguity in word choice that leaves the situation a mystery that is not solved, just hinted at. heck the story could have been entirely faked in a mindscape just to fuck with the MC but that feels to much like a cop out

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
FULLY CAUGHT UP NOW

ok i see 16 has a lot of poop JOKES... i understand what you mean now... still better than forth wall breaks imo but understand your frustration now. didn't really bother me though.

the new year is... certainly a thing...:oops:
feels like alot of story potential that was getting built just got dumped in a landfill kind of. to early to tell, maybe it will all circle around, like in a toilet... get it... its another poop joke :poop:

Meg's plans certainly seem... overly convenient to the plot

on an unrelated note for everyone's general discussion
What can I say, shit bothers me, and yeah it was a different Dayai that did the dog thing, and it's another reason why I tend to pity her.

As for the plot:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
I've fallen behind on this game, enough so that I decided that I should start over from the beginning. To make that a little easier on myself, I also ported my mod over.

View attachment 1964626

For those of you who aren't familiar with it, the mod will provide you with the next step for reaching events that you're close to. The Hints screen can be accessed by the quick menu at the bottom of the screen, through the menu, and using the N key (though this make take a couple tries to make stick).

Edit: I've added a 0.16.0p1 version of the mod, but I haven't actually played through the update yet myself, so there might be bugs
Something's funny with your back button:

Code:
    vbox: #box for the Back button
        xpos .25
        ypos .916
        hbox:
            textbutton _("Back") action ShowMenu("progressmod")
There isn't a progressmod menu.

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
Something's funny with your back button:

Code:
    vbox: #box for the Back button
        xpos .25
        ypos .916
        hbox:
            textbutton _("Back") action ShowMenu("progressmod")
There isn't a progressmod menu.
Yeah, that's a result of copy-and-pasting from the LiL mod. I guess I never noticed because there's no real reason to use the Back button in this mod.

Sep 26, 2021
So, I just read through The Usagi Problem parts I through III. Idk if this has been discussed before but in part I Chinaka gives us her reddit handle, which is a real account that is attributed to Chinaka. No posts or anything though. Did Pers0nas create that account for some future super meta ARG stuff, or did a fan create that account?

The reactions are in regard to the Disney lawyers that are going to be up your ass more than the song itself
Dayai is gonna get nuked from orbit dang.

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes