4.20 star(s) 39 Votes

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Doubt mods will do something since this a pirate site :(

People like him/her will do all for some easy like

Beta versions usually contain bugs or typos so I don't understand the leak. I respect N2 so I will wait public release
same here

• Red Heart
Reactions: N2TheFire

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
I am a freeloader and cannot wait for updates to be released, but when the actual dev releases updates for free why the need to upstage them.

I will wait for the Free Public release date as intended by dev as it is respectful and those that pay should receive it before us freeloaders.

Loving your work N2. Keep it up.

• Red Heart

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
It's okay guys, and I'm not going anywhere. This is all part of the game. It isn't always pretty. Let's not let this situation turn the thread negative, you know how I feel about that already. Let's move on, feed the fade. I've got work to do, so we move forward and keep bringing the fun stuff. ;)

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
For those respecting the schedule (thank you so much for that):

The $5 tier is ready a day earlier than I said. I'll update that release schedule shortly, but consider everything else to come one day earlier. This release addresses some minor issues (found in the beta) - all resolved. Most of which were just me nitpicking small details I didn't like, but a few actual problems. Thanks in advance to everyone following me and choosing to support my work. :)

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
The new release schedule (for those who don't follow me on Patreon)

Alright fam... I think this is final and good to go. At least until I have time to circle back to this and do some rewrites I want to do through the beginning. From here on out, my focus will be on Last Human, and I have a TON of work to do. Check the release schedule below, I've changed the dates a bit...

(Tiers: Goddess $10, Defender $15, Crown $25)
Saturday 1/29/2022

(Tier: Angel $5)
Thursday 2/3/2022 (TODAY)
(Tier: Visitor $2)
Monday 2/7/2022

(Public/Free)
Wednesday 2/9/2022

Last edited:

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
The new release schedule (for those who don't follow me on Patreon)

Alright fam... I think this is final and good to go. At least until I have time to circle back to this and do some rewrites I want to do through the beginning. From here on out, my focus will be on Last Human, and I have a TON of work to do. Check the release schedule below, I've changed the dates a bit...

(Tiers: Goddess $10, Defender $15, Crown $25)
Saturday 1/29/2022

(Tier: Angel $5)
Thursday 2/3/2022 (TODAY)
(Tier: Visitor $2)
Monday 2/7/2022

(Public/Free)
Wednesday 2/9/2022
Lord is gooooood. Can't wait till I get my hand on that version

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
Finally have some down time from work to browse this site haven't had the pleasure of playing this yet but I think I'll wait till the free release and give it a shot from what I can see and what others say looks promising.

I have defended a few people on here against ass hats but it looks like N2 you have a good following already and I don't think there's much else to be said about the douche clown that others haven't already said.

Look forward to the release and a chance to try this out!

• Red Heart

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Finally have some down time from work to browse this site haven't had the pleasure of playing this yet but I think I'll wait till the free release and give it a shot from what I can see and what others say looks promising.

I have defended a few people on here against ass hats but it looks like N2 you have a good following already and I don't think there's much else to be said about the douche clown that others haven't already said.

Look forward to the release and a chance to try this out!
LOL thanks for the kind words, and for giving Serenity a chance :)
Just bear with the beginning and I think you might like it. I'm going to rewrite the first few days and redo some more art later in this chapter. The $2 tier releases today (probably post that up shortly). And it will go public on wednesday. ;)

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019

Here it is at last, the public release, the final one for Chapter 1.

For you guys here on F95: I gotta say, I had a rocky start here over a year ago. My first thread with my first project turned negative fast. But we turned it around. I have to thank you guys for sticking with me through my first project. I've met some amazingly cool people and made new friends doing this and I'm ready to keep going forward. So hang tight, feed the fade, and watch for more to come :)

Changes: This update adds 930 images, 10 animations including a short end movie I made with a lot of renders not seen publicly yet, including early versions of some of the girls and quite a few pieces that were commissions for my Crown tier patrons. There is a bit more after that video so don't be quick to close the game - play it until it stops. Don't worry about saving, Chapter two will pick up where this one left off.

Final words: Although this is technically the 'final' release, I'll be rewriting the beginning of this chapter and completely redoing more renders later. I'm not perfect and never claimed to be, I know there will always be room for improvement. Anyway, I'll shut up and stop here instead of making you guys read one of my books again. :p

(Note: The compressed android version was done by me using the cruncher tool. I have not tested it but have been told it works fine.)

Download Links (MEGA):

(2.6gb)

(2.6gb)

Android APKs (MEGA):

(2.7gb)
(Fair warning, this will probably not work on older devices)

(1.3gb)
(Compressed version, most have better luck with this one)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

For you guys here on F95: I gotta say, I had a rocky start here over a year ago. My first thread with my first project turned negative fast. But we turned it around. I have to thank you guys for sticking with me through my first project. I've met some amazingly cool people and made new friends doing this and I'm ready to keep going forward. So hang tight, feed the fade, and watch for more to come :)

Changes: This update adds 930 images, 10 animations including a short end movie I made with a lot of renders not seen publicly yet, including early versions of some of the girls and quite a few pieces that were commissions for my Crown tier patrons. There is a bit more after that video so don't be quick to close the game - play it until it stops. Don't worry about saving, Chapter two will pick up where this one left off.

Final words: Although this is technically the 'final' release, I'll be rewriting the beginning of this chapter and completely redoing more renders later. I'm not perfect and never claimed to be, I know there will always be room for improvement. Anyway, I'll shut up and stop here instead of making you guys read one of my books again. :p

(Note: The compressed android version was done by me using the cruncher tool. I have not tested it but have been told it works fine.)

Download Links (MEGA):

Serenity-1.3-pc.zip (2.6gb)

Serenity-1.3-mac.zip (2.6gb)

Android APKs (MEGA):

Serenity-1.3-android.apk (2.7gb)

Serenity-1.3-android(compressed).apk (1.3gb)
Thank you sincerely. I wish you the best. It has been a joy to play this vn.

• Red Heart

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020

Download Links (MEGA):

Android APKs (MEGA):

My sig has a list of fav's in "no order" - but this one has been near the top of that "no order" for a long time. I am also looking forward to "Last Human" and anything else that comes along.

• Red Heart

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020

Download Links (MEGA):

Android APKs (MEGA):

Thanks for the fantastic game, and it is one of my favorites on this site.
Will you be working on your next game and Chapter 2 of Serenity at the same time now?

• Red Heart

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Thanks for the fantastic game, and it is one of my favorites on this site.
Will you be working on your next game and Chapter 2 of Serenity at the same time now?
Well the plan was to work on Last Human next. But I may have to rethink that idea. Not sure yet. Will probably have a poll on that soon.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Soulpuppet

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Thanks for the update! Glad to see that ti's come to it's completion. Well done N2! :D

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
You are aware you are on a piracy site, right?

I ask because some of you don't seem to grasp how piracy works.
True, but it's so disrespectful to do this when the developer is so active here even more so doing it the same day the update comes out. It's a complete lack of common sense.

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
Damn so much white knights here.

Now you guys are defending the Dev like he is some kind of princess that need all those knights.

1. it's a pirate site

2. If the big games like BADIK, LoF etc getting leaked in the first 5mins everyone is happy and nobody cries ohh so disrespectful.

i dont get you guys really.

and yes i know he releases a public version, so does other devs, and still there is no crying about the fact that the "pay" version is getting leaked on the first day.

So chill out. i'm getting it. no more leaking N2 stuff.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Damn so much white knights here.

Now you guys are defending the Dev like he is some kind of princess that need all those knights.

1. it's a pirate site

2. If the big games like BADIK, LoF etc getting leaked in the first 5mins everyone is happy and nobody cries ohh so disrespectful.

i dont get you guys really.

and yes i know he releases a public version, so does other devs, and still there is no crying about the fact that the "pay" version is getting leaked on the first day.

So chill out. i'm getting it. no more leaking N2 stuff.
As opposed to the people that leak pay versions because they feel the need to be praised as "heroes"

Reactions: HogRocket
4.20 star(s) 39 Votes