Keep the existing jobs or have the PC become a fulltime detective in week 2?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WendyTheRed

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
This Is Off Topic,... I am curious about the Sheriff Job.
On Tues. I Investigated and toured SF. I visited the Sheriff's Office
and turned down job offer. (I usually do 1st day)
Come 9am Wed morning, 1st stop is the Library (talk w/ spirit girl)
The Sheriff's Office Is Greyed out (no longer an option).
some stores/businesses are Greyed out because Not Open yet (Mooney's Pub)
SO, If I do not accept Deputy job on Tues, that is it? Or is that a 'glitch'.?
(I suspected this, so I actually made a Tuesday SAVE)
TBH, I'm not sure why I disabled the Sheriff's station like that. I've removed it. It may have had something to do with an early design choice I made.

Reactions: Shelscott50

WendyTheRed

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
the game will soon be a year old and content for 15 minutes and then constantly buggy! maybe in a year it will be playable!
Unless you just click through all the content there is half an hour to forty five minutes of playtime depending on how much you explore. I do need to speed up my content updates, I know that, and am working on it. What bugs did you find? I thought I'd squashed them but if you found some please let me know.

WendyTheRed

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
if before a date you put on a donated dress, then on a date it’s already everyday clothes!
Both dates you have available right now have a brief bit about going inside and changing to your everyday clothes. This isn't a bug. I'm sure I've missed some bugs but this has a story explanation and everything.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
I like it so far, keep up the good work.

if i could make one recommendation it would be to allow the player more days to play around with different things. i'm not sure what the trigger was for my character to reach the end of content... but i'd prefer more time to explore and do different things.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Unless you just click through all the content there is half an hour to forty five minutes of playtime depending on how much you explore. I do need to speed up my content updates, I know that, and am working on it. What bugs did you find? I thought I'd squashed them but if you found some please let me know.
Yes & No! You Can ONLY Do So Much so fast; Especially with a Game that So Many "Elements"/"possible options";
without delivering a "Crap" product... Do Your Best, at Your Own Speed!
And, As We KNOW, RL can get in the way, as well!
Do Not Sacrifice QUALITY for QUANTITY!!

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I like it so far, keep up the good work.

if i could make one recommendation it would be to allow the player more days to play around with different things. i'm not sure what the trigger was for my character to reach the end of content... but i'd prefer more time to explore and do different things.
Not Sure how you play. Do You Immediately find work/job?
- I usually spend Tuesday and 1/2 of Wed. Investigating Town & people, BEFORE I even Try to find a job.
Kinda SPOILER - "to follow in Lisa's footsteps" (it has been 'hinted at' several times) .
which means working the Waitress job! - less pay ($50) but COULD earn More in Tips.
(Note: If You got Crappy tips that day, Hit Back button & replay day)
- Also, I Think your Stats & skills influence your work & tips. (bad/poor work can result in getting fired!??)

- The Current End of Content Is Thursday Evening After Date with Jill and/or Date with Mark.
- 'Wendy' Could have Gone a little bit more, and finished the Night with 'Next Dream' meeting; having EOC at Friday's "Wake-up".
-Then, We START Friday in MC's bedroom, Masturbate(?), Shower, Dress for work, ect.

- does Masturbating effect MC's corruption/naughtiness? or just 'town events'?
maybe work in, If MC Masturbates, She Can either Increase her corruption, or maybe decrease it (stress relief).
(maybe THIS Is already implemented, and I just haven't paid attention.)

Last edited:

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Both dates you have available right now have a brief bit about going inside and changing to your everyday clothes. This isn't a bug. I'm sure I've missed some bugs but this has a story explanation and everything.
I LIKE the Sexy Dress Jill gave our MC, But it was Just a Gift!
- I also ASSUMED MC was SUPPOSE to wear Dress on Date with Jill. (Maybe we will make Use of it later)
- There was NO Way in Hell I was going to wear That Dress for the Date with Mark!!
Last thing He needed was "More encouragement" to be Naughty.
(Spoiler: kissing him and giving him MC's panties was BAD Enough, If You allowed it!)

Last edited:

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Hmm...just started my date...somehow confused now...first i work in the waitress uniform, then i go home, shower and wear the dress i got from jill, then i go outside for my date...and then i automatically go back in, change into my boring sweater, go out and jill says that outfit wont do...
Well, at least another free outfit...to bad the date ended right away...as if i would allow anyone to blindfold me, especially not an obviously corrupted stranger on the first date and even less after she mentioned lisa used to go there, what means drug den, stripclub, brothel or an all in one rich loser club with spiked drinks and food...i cant play so careless. Looks like i have to wait for my sexy goth girl, its an improvement anyway ^^
I am Curious as to what You Did, your reaction when Jill kissed MC in dressing room. did you Rebuff her?
- Jill kinda hinted at it, (and so did Lou). I have a Feeling That LOU owns that "Gentleman's Club". -
And, after some drugging & some corruption; convinced/manipulated Lisa into working there.
(LMAO! "Gentleman's Club"?? Are You Fucking Serious? Why Not just call it "Rich Perverts Club"?)
- A True "Gentleman" would Not be Caught Dead in there!

- I am curious, 'Why Not Shelly"? She IS kinda Hott with her "Natalie Portman" look.
- Honestly, IMO, Shelly Is Much Cuter & Sexier; better Boobs too, than Lisa!
Sure! Lou could not afford to lose both Waitresses.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I grabbed her and kissed her back, was there even a multipe choice answer?
Hahahaha, thx for confirming my guess, so there is a loser club. Good i made the correct decision, i wouldnt enter such a building without the plan to go on a killing spree :p

That fat fuck can be happy if he owns the diner instead of the bank dept. With this additional knowledge i understand even more why he would pay 20 bucks to see you dance, it would cost him more if you start dancing there like lisa. And since jill also wanted to drag you there its obviously there is some sort of "bounty" for bringing new girls in.
We know lisas personality changed, she got paranoid or was really hunted, however, it had to do with her drugs...so the only question left is, did she work in the club to pay for her drugs, did the drugs make her stupid enough to take this "job offer", did she dance for the money and THEN ended with the drugs or did her loser ex drag her along, she met his father and he drugged her up...she tried to get out at least once if we can trust the words of the captain.

Shelly is a working drone without a self claimed alpha loser. Do you think lisa could flirt much for her tips? Considering her shy gothic friend she must have been a nice girl before before the loser took an interest in her, so she wouldnt have done it before and not with a guy like that...and after him she was already on drugs and maybe the towns whore to stay high and forget what she does for it the whole time, common drugprostitution...at least that would explain why every guy knows her and why you hear and see to many talking about her with each other, but not with you. Would be pointless to warn the next victim by talking too much about the last one.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I grabbed her and kissed her back, was there even a multipe choice answer?
Hahahaha, thx for confirming my guess, so there is a loser club. Good i made the correct decision, i wouldnt enter such a building without the plan to go on a killing spree :p

That fat fuck can be happy if he owns the diner instead of the bank dept. With this additional knowledge i understand even more why he would pay 20 bucks to see you dance, it would cost him more if you start dancing there like lisa. And since jill also wanted to drag you there its obviously there is some sort of "bounty" for bringing new girls in.
We know lisas personality changed, she got paranoid or was really hunted, however, it had to do with her drugs...so the only question left is, did she work in the club to pay for her drugs, did the drugs make her stupid enough to take this "job offer", did she dance for the money and THEN ended with the drugs or did her loser ex drag her along, she met his father and he drugged her up...she tried to get out at least once if we can trust the words of the captain.

Shelly is a working drone without a self claimed alpha loser. Do you think lisa could flirt much for her tips? Considering her shy gothic friend she must have been a nice girl before before the loser took an interest in her, so she wouldnt have done it before and not with a guy like that...and after him she was already on drugs and maybe the towns whore to stay high and forget what she does for it the whole time, common drug prostitution...at least that would explain why every guy knows her and why you hear and see to many talking about her with each other, but not with you. Would be pointless to warn the next victim by talking too much about the last one.
It Seems the ONLY way we are going to get some answers about Lisa, is talking with Amber.
She knew her Best, before Lisa quit the Diner, before the Drugs & corruption.
- You are also forgetting about her Stiff/strict, over-bearing, Controlling(??) Father; which molded her personality & upbringing. - possibly developing a resentful/rebellious streak. ("Daddy said NO I cannot do that!" I am going to do it anyway!
I want to Have Fun!" Lisa) too bad this is all Cliche stereotyping.
- No. I Think That Lisa would find it very difficult to 'flirt'. (she is/was kinda 'mousey'.)
- and add-in the fact that Loser Ex-boyfriend would not stay away from Diner.
(was that to spy on Lisa; and to control who Lisa MIGHT be Talking to, or just a cheating Prick!)
- This Is All just conjecture though. we do not know Lisa's 'mindset'.
And when You have 'A Devil' "whispering in your ear,..." Who knows.

Last edited:

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
There are several areas with typos. I strongly recommend having the dev proofread or get it to be proofread.

In terms of bugs, I have only encountered one so far. Going into the church, talking to the priest, there seem to be missing parts of a sentence: " He seems friendly and". This is where it ends and it clearly has some parts missing. Or this sentence is not supposed to appear again after the first time.
Another unfinished sentence in the church: " You go back outside," the link to leave the church. Perhaps the comma is supposed to be a period.
Same with this: " You could go inside if you'd like," I think the sentence is supposed to end with a period.

Last edited:

WendyTheRed

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
There are several areas with typos. I strongly recommend having the dev proofread or get it to be proofread.

In terms of bugs, I have only encountered one so far. Going into the church, talking to the priest, there seem to be missing parts of a sentence: " He seems friendly and". This is where it ends and it clearly has some parts missing. Or this sentence is not supposed to appear again after the first time.
Another unfinished sentence in the church: " You go back outside," the link to leave the church. Perhaps the comma is supposed to be a period.
Same with this: " You could go inside if you'd like," I think the sentence is supposed to end with a period.
I've fixed those two commas. Thank you. As for the "He seems friendly and " it's only supposed to be there they first time. That's fixed in my new version as well. If you find other typos, please let me know and I'll fix them. Some are already fixed from feedback and will be included in my next release.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
I've fixed those two commas. Thank you. As for the "He seems friendly and " it's only supposed to be there they first time. That's fixed in my new version as well. If you find other typos, please let me know and I'll fix them. Some are already fixed from feedback and will be included in my next release.
Sweet. I consider myself somewhat of a resident grammar nazi and love to help check games I am playing. I'll keep my eyes out about anything I notice.

I was actually about to edit my post right before you replied haha. Was just talking to Eric Crocker and was going to say I got Silent Hill vibes from what he told the MC. Walking off the edge of town only to walk back in, static when calling outside? Hell yes!

With that said,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Sweet. I consider myself somewhat of a resident grammar nazi and love to help check games I am playing. I'll keep my eyes out about anything I notice.

I was actually about to edit my post right before you replied haha. Was just talking to Eric Crocker and was going to say I got Silent Hill vibes from what he told the MC. Walking off the edge of town only to walk back in, static when calling outside? Hell yes!

With that said,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, I guess Reading My Posts Drives you Crazy, huh??
I don't Really pay that much attn to it. Sometimes the Hands Can type faster than the Mind thinks...

The Games that bother me the Most are the Foreigners, who Have NO Concept of the English language.
The Japanese RPGM Games are horrible at this; Even with their Translator programs.
Some typos, I can Overlook as My Mind will 'Fix' them as I read.
Other times, I want to Bang My head against a wall!

Last edited:

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
TBH, I'm not sure why I disabled the Sheriff's station like that. I've removed it. It may have had something to do with an early design choice I made.
So, IF I Want to work for the Sheriff as Deputy, I need to Say Yes on Tues.
Because I will not get another opportunity,... good to know.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
On F95? Are you suicidal? There are some games that get updated before you could finish the list...so every 3-12 months ^^
I value my life TYVM! LAWLZ And it's not like I do this for EVERY game I play. If I have the time and I have the desire to do so, I like to give a hand. It helps me improve my grammar skills. It's a small thing I can do in exchange for getting my rocks off LOL

So, I guess Reading My Posts Drives you Crazy, huh??
I don't Really pay that much attn to it. Sometimes the Hands Can type faster than the Mind thinks...

The Games that bother me the Most are the Foreigners, who Have NO Concept of the English language.
The Japanese RPGM Games are horrible at this; Even with their Translator programs.
Some typos, I can Overlook as My Mind will 'Fix' them as I read.
Other times, I want to Bang My head against a wall!
HAHA the only typos that matter are in works like this game and others. What people type on chat forums doesn't matter as much as long as it's understandable. With that said, one would hope people don't go out of their way in being grammatically inept LOL.

Funny you should mention J RPGM Games. Are you familiar with Ariadne? It's a Fem protag game. I basically translated a majority of the game. You can thank anime for my "knowledge" of the Japanese language LOL. I spend a good 3 months doing so after work, years ago. A group of fans of the game on Ulmf.org forums wrapped it up, as I dropped it due to burnout.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes