Keep the existing jobs or have the PC become a fulltime detective in week 2?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
I have No Idea how far 'down the Rabbit hole' Our DEV is willing to take our MC.
What level of corruption? how far will our MC sink?
I mean look at the Deputy Job! (which I have Not played yet)
Go find the drug dealer, apparently take drugs & get addicted to it, then be forced to do lewd things.
(I heard/read of a possible "Bimbo" route in a previous post discussion. ??

Well, from what I gather from this Game; If player CAN keep their Dominance: High; Corruption Neutral or low; and
Willpower: "Strong-willed" (meaning I guess to avoid Hypno from Dr & priest; (each session with them lowers your will power))
YOU Should be okay at Negating corruptive 'events'. But Might Make for a 'boring' game ???

(from the Game)
Other stats:
Looks: Pretty
Willpower: Strong Willed
Dominance: Neutral
Corruption: Neutral

I have No problem with acting or being "Slutty"; As LONG As It Is On My Terms!! What I Want to do!
-So, In the Game, I Might be willing to Allow my Dominance and "Willpower" decrease somewhat, and my Corruption Increase.

- "Every guy learns very fast his whole existence grows exponentially more annoying the closer he comes and the more he talks or looks".
- Well, Yeah! The MORE a Female will 'Allow'; the More Brazen & Forward He will become!
He'll Think, in his pea-brained mind, That She wants and desires Him!
Even, So Far as, to Think that SHE Only Wants Him! and That ONLY HE Can Satisfy Her! (Male arrogance is a Terrible Curse!)

"most female protagonist games on f95 are useless, they are mostly "how to become a stupid cumdump", "rape me if you get me"
- Because They are Created by MEN with their Over-inflated Egos, who Think They Are the GREATEST Thing since Discovery of Fire! They Create these games for 'fapping' material, and to Feed on What THEY Cannot Get in REAL Life!
this is your brain on sexism lmao

• Haha
Reactions: Shelscott50

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Yes, her. So she got shadowed? Reality changed after her convo with MC and the town didn't like that so she got deleted? Or she really IS a ghost. So many questions. I hope we find out about it as well. Crow better speak the fuck up!

To be fair, Alex as a name can swing either way, and Alexis sounds quite stripper-y. I like it lol.
And One More point about Alex/Alexis & Lisa for That Matter,... Remember what Eric said?
No One CAN Leave Solomon Falls!! ("What Happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!)
They Have to be Here, somewhere! My vote Is still Alex's Home/cottage.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Oh I didn't use the console. I opened the HTML file in a text editor like Notepad++.

The Dr. Corvux theory only makes sense.

Alex is a man writer. But I think he was transformed into a woman. There was a description someone said, can't recall who, that the previous person to MC was maliciously changed rather than changed due to need. I feel like it was Alex.
Ellie, the Reporter, said it first, then Roy Repeated it. Then, the Spirit chick in the Library Kinda Confirmed it.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
this is your brain on sexism lmao
Maybe, but If you bothered to read some of the older posts,...
someone asked the DEV about a possible 'Bimbo Route' because of the 'Designer Drug'(??)
I believe Wendy said "That it was not planned, but she was Not against it."
- So, It is Not just My Brain. There Are ALOT of fucked-up Perverts Out there!! :LOL::LOL:

The Whole purpose of the Game is for MC to Find Lisa. And Not to Fall into corruption herself.
- There Is a Strong Dominance/Will power route, in which you CAN possibly avoid this;
BUT, like Most other Corruption Games,... "Where Is the FUN in That?"
What is the Old Axiom ... "You Have to GIVE a lil, (maybe of yourself) to GET a lil?"
- I AM willing to Play along, having Fun doing Naughty things; see where the Case takes me.
But Only on My terms! Or Maybe not.

Last edited:

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Okay, Wendy.
I have a Working 'Timeline' from Mon (10/11) 5pm to
Tues (10/12) 10:05 am Free play; either MC.
* (Main square travel time - 5-10 minutes)

Only points of Notice
- would be How Much, or whether or not MC "Flirted" with Sean.
- Flirted w/ Amber (??); whether or Not You Flirted w/ Mark; accepted or rejected Date w/ Mark.
Then met Anya. & back to Main Square - (10:05 am)
Can Do "Carlton Clothing" (Meet Jill & accpt Date) (1hour) - (11:10)

Now it get Tricky,...
If MC accepts Deputy job or Diner job before 5 pm - No need to visit City Hall or Van Horn Manor. (Greyed out)
- You can visit CH, but never leave Lobby. (if You do not have a High enough skill (Invest) or awarness (stat) it is pointless to go. JMO
- It is BEST to Visit Diner BEFORE Library - if you want Info on Mr. Van Horn w/o repeated trip to library.
So ALWAYS Do Diner 1st; Library 2nd (at least for 1st time Exploring town)
- IF MC accepts Deputy job (which I WILL This time) Before Diner visit) (Lunch only)

It obviously LOCKS Out all other jobs.
You Meet Shelly/ you meet Van Horn & Riley/ No invite to VHM/Lunch
then Go to Library.
then after that, It is Any Order until, after Patterson Home.
- (be done by or Before 8pm)
- The MOST Time Costly is (Promenade) the Docks w/ Eric. (2.5 hrs)
-the Doctor & priest (1hr+maybe)
-and If Time permits, meet Carlo.
If MC has Not Accepted a job yet,... Then she Faces 'Beat the Clock' before 5pm
IF She wants Deputy or Mayor Asstnt job.

That Is where I am at, right now. Deputy job or Waitress job.
I have done the Waitress job/Maid job/Mayor asst on different play-thru's
so I am Curious about the Cop job.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sorter

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
That Is where I am at, right now. Deputy job or Waitress job.
I have done the Waitress job/Maid job/Mayor asst on different play-thru's
so I am Curious about the Cop job.
This IS Interesting. I noticed after 1st of Deputy job.

- Wed Morning starts, go to town; MS with (Raven); He sends MC to Library
to Meet Arisha, 1st time; confirming Alex's condition...
- If MC takes ANY (8-5) job; This scene Is now Skipped/removed.
- is it now moved to 5pm; after MC gets off work??

* I also noticed; With Any other Job intrvw, the Host informs MC about outfit/uniform
being sent to your residence (BnB)... The Sheriff NEVER mentioned THAT!!
Just "I will see you on your next shift, Deputy_____."

Last edited:

WendyTheRed

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
This IS Interesting. I noticed after 1st of Deputy job.

- Wed Morning starts, go to town; MS with (Raven); He sends MC to Library
to Meet Arisha, 1st time; confirming Alex's condition...
- If MC takes ANY (8-5) job; This scene Is now Skipped/removed.
- is it now moved to 5pm; after MC gets off work??
Yes. That's on purpose so you can have the content after you get off work.

* I also noticed; With Any other Job intrvw, the Host informs MC about outfit/uniform
being sent to your residence (BnB)... The Sheriff NEVER mentioned THAT!!
Just "I will see you on your next shift, Deputy_____."
Hmmm...I think my original intention was for you to put the deputy uniform on in the locker room in the station but I ended up adding it to the wardrobe. I better update the dialogue!

Reactions: Shelscott50

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Yes. That's on purpose so you can have the content after you get off work.

Hmmm...I think my original intention was for you to put the deputy uniform on in the locker room in the station but I ended up adding it to the wardrobe. I better update the dialogue!
Not a Big deal. was just curious. I kinda like the Locker room idea.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I can't tell you how much I'm enjoying watching you all have these discussions about the lore of the town. :)
I have a question. You mentioned an improved scene w/ Sean.
was that in the sat. bugfix, or is that part of Friday Update?

WendyTheRed

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Would you all like some previews? First off, are some new character creation screens complete with renders. Character creation is more roleplay focused now instead of flat choosing skills and stats. That's the first two pictures.

After that, is a redone image of meeting Amber for the first time. I'm going back through all of my earlier content and making it better both in text and in renders. The early game is now a more guided experience also. Players are automatically led to Amber and then to the Pattersons before being dumped into the sandbox of the town. The early game not only has redone renders but a small bit of new content like new secrets and has been rewritten so you feel more of the mystery and supernatural aspects of the game early on.

After that is a small new, but I think, welcome addition. The ability to quit your job! In the morning before dressing for work you can call up your boss and quit. Once you quit a job you can't take the same job back.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WendyTheRed

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
They look great! And yeah, I like the option of quitting and/or changing jobs too.
I'd had job quitting on my to-do list and someone asked me about it on Patreon or on my Discord, one of the two. I realized I'd been planning to do it in a super complicated way but there was a much easier way to do it so I just did it. Took me half an hour or so to write and test the job quitting. I felt silly when I realized how much I'd been overthinking it.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I'd had job quitting on my to-do list and someone asked me about it on Patreon or on my Discord, one of the two. I realized I'd been planning to do it in a super complicated way but there was a much easier way to do it so I just did it. Took me half an hour or so to write and test the job quitting. I felt silly when I realized how much I'd been overthinking it.
It Seems kinda Funny and superfluous to Quit a Job after Only 1 or 2 days. The Game just started, and Our MC Only worked Wed.?? (IF She Immediately went out job hunting) and Thursday. As Friday and "weekend" Update has Not yet been posted.

- Our MC Is Not going to have enough $$ to pay Rent on Monday. If She quits her job on Friday. (No Work on weekends*)
I Wonder, what kind of trouble our MC would get into, with Janice, If she Cannot pay Rent? :unsure:;)

* unless Wendy decides to adjust Waitress job to 'Open 7 days a week').
- MC could work "Maid job" on a weekend, If Van Horn is "Entertaining" guests. (Your presence is required)
- NATURALLY, working for the Mayor is Gov't work, So,.. understandable.
- Sheriff's 'Deputy job' Is Also Gov't work; but CRIME does Not Sleep, nor take the weekend off. (This Isn't Mayberry)

-There is also the "Game SAVE". (If You bothered to make a SAVE before Each "interview");
player could just Go Back to SAVE; telling the Mayor/ Lou/ Sheriff or Van Horn that you're "Not interested"; then try again.

Last edited:

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019

WendyTheRed

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
In regards to the new poll about Anya, here are a couple of images to help you decide! Also, I should note, she's a shemale not a futa. I apologize for the confusion. This was pointed out to me elsewhere! Sorry about that!

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes