Keep the existing jobs or have the PC become a fulltime detective in week 2?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
This is just a hypothosis;
the librarian tells MC about the town's 3 founding families.
Mr. Van Horn Is the last surviving member.
Roy Lacey, "...The Constantins disappeared during a dark time in our town's history. There was a bit of a...well...a witchhunt. Literally. Some were burned as witches, and the last of the Constantins just vanished."

Screenshot 2022-01-26 213649.png
So, could Our MC's Mystery Dream friend be a Constantin ancestor? wanting to Right a wrong?

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Btw, i just remembered something about the pervert in the B&B. If you refuse his apology the whole event repeats every time you make yourself breakfast
That Might be another Oops! but Good to know.
To which time are you referring? the 1st where he puts his hand on MC's knee (MC bushes it off)
or when Sean invites MC on Sat 'date'?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
This is just a hypothosis;
the librarian tells MC about the town's 3 founding families.
Mr. Van Horn Is the last surviving member.
Roy Lacey, "...The Constantins disappeared during a dark time in our town's history. There was a bit of a...well...a witchhunt. Literally. Some were burned as witches, and the last of the Constantins just vanished."

View attachment 1618782
So, could Our MC's Mystery Dream friend be a Constantin ancestor? wanting to Right a wrong?
My theory: You are a descendant of the escaped witches, the other vanished family had a mixed reputation because they were unethical doctors...such bird masks were common for medicus in the renaissance, so i guess your dream friend is from that family...and van horn is either the bad guy that plays the fragile cripple or he is the last one that keeps the corruption away and becomes weaker while the corruption becomes stronger.
That Might be another Oops! but Good to know.
To which time are you referring? the 1st where he puts his hand on MC's knee (MC bushes it off)
or when Sean invites MC on Sat 'date'?
Neither. After your first shower he "accidentally" runs into you and drools staring, then you naturally call him an asshole and go to your room. Next time you make your breakfast he wants to apologize, if you refuse he always shows up to apologize when you make your breakfast.

WendyTheRed

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Good to know, then it was a misunderstanding. I hope you have/add such outright refusals to everything...for now i only know about this and the lisas ex.
Btw, i just remembered something about the pervert in the B&B. If you refuse his apology the whole event repeats every time you make yourself breakfast
I'll have to check that. I thought it was a one-and-done event but something have gone wrong.

Edit: Yeah. I forgot to tell the event not to repeat if you don't forgive him. It's fixed now.

Reactions: Virulenz

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
After your first shower he "accidentally" runs into you and drools staring
Oh. I Never called him out. I either chose "feel shy and embarrassed" or "you feel aroused by the situation".
(I am trying Not to be negative; unless I Need to be)
BUT, just because I might have been aroused; does not mean I will allow him to know or benefit from it.
(we Cannot always help how our body Might react to a situation; it's just Biology.
But, I will be DAMNED, If I let Him know that he turned me On!) Not going to Feed his over-inflated Ego!

Reactions: WendyTheRed

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Yeah, if it was me, I might have been turned on, but I wouldn't admit it to him.

I always try to play the character like I think I would under the same circumstances. I have been curious about being the opposite sex for as long as I can remember. So I guess that's why I am kinda drawn to these TF sort of games. I would be shocked at first. Like, "OMG this is really happening to me!" And then be a bit scared as to what to do next. Add into it the mystery and I would be really rather shy and not really wanting to make waves as I try to comprehend all that has happened to me up this scenario.

So probably I would play a more shy, easily influenced sort of MC. Especially since apparently there is spreading corruption around in this fantasy locale. So probably more submissive than dominant in most cases. Which is why I like a lot of the choices that you can make in this game.

Glad to hear we can go on a date with Amber. I think that makes sense since she's a big reason why the MC is there in the 1st place. So definitely looking forward to that.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Oh. I Never called him out. I either chose "feel shy and embarrassed" or "you feel aroused by the situation".
(I am trying Not to be negative; unless I Need to be)
BUT, just because I might have been aroused; does not mean I will allow him to know or benefit from it.
(we Cannot always help how our body Might react to a situation; it's just Biology.
But, I will be DAMNED, If I let Him know that he turned me On!) Not going to Feed his over-inflated Ego!
I dont check different routes and do what feels most natural for me. I never was a shy girl and no guy could ever arouse me, but i really hate it if they try to talk, spy, stare, grope or even try to force me...
Be it in games or reality, no guy ever gets any response he could misunderstand. Every guy learns very fast his whole existence grows exponentially more annoying the closer he comes and the more he talks or looks.
However, fitting answers/choices make a good game, idiotic/unfitting choices make a bad game and forced stuff/no choice is not a game ^^
Thats why most female protagonist games on f95 are useless, they are mostly "how to become a stupid cumdump", "rape me if you get me" or boring dripping romance...a female protagonist with free will (comprehensive choices), character (straightforward answers) and some brain (no instant corruption or apple-shiner) like this one is rare. I just hope it stays this way.

Reactions: mikeab69

WendyTheRed

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Nice work with the banners! Definitely better with the tweaked title.
Thank you!

Thats why most female protagonist games on f95 are useless, they are mostly "how to become a stupid cumdump", "rape me if you get me" or boring dripping romance...a female protagonist with free will (comprehensive choices), character (straightforward answers) and some brain (no instant corruption or apple-shiner) like this one is rare. I just hope it stays this way.
There will be routes where it is entirely possible to end up this way but there are also routes where you don't.

Reactions: Virulenz

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
a female protagonist with free will (comprehensive choices), character (straightforward answers) and some brain (no instant corruption or apple-shiner) like this one is rare. I just hope it stays this way.
I have No Idea how far 'down the Rabbit hole' Our DEV is willing to take our MC.
What level of corruption? how far will our MC sink?
I mean look at the Deputy Job! (which I have Not played yet)
Go find the drug dealer, apparently take drugs & get addicted to it, then be forced to do lewd things.
(I heard/read of a possible "Bimbo" route in a previous post discussion. ??

Well, from what I gather from this Game; If player CAN keep their Dominance: High; Corruption Neutral or low; and
Willpower: "Strong-willed" (meaning I guess to avoid Hypno from Dr & priest; (each session with them lowers your will power))
YOU Should be okay at Negating corruptive 'events'. But Might Make for a 'boring' game ???

(from the Game)
Other stats:
Looks: Pretty
Willpower: Strong Willed
Dominance: Neutral
Corruption: Neutral

I have No problem with acting or being "Slutty"; As LONG As It Is On My Terms!! What I Want to do!
-So, In the Game, I Might be willing to Allow my Dominance and "Willpower" decrease somewhat, and my Corruption Increase.

- "Every guy learns very fast his whole existence grows exponentially more annoying the closer he comes and the more he talks or looks".
- Well, Yeah! The MORE a Female will 'Allow'; the More Brazen & Forward He will become!
He'll Think, in his pea-brained mind, That She wants and desires Him!
Even, So Far as, to Think that SHE Only Wants Him! and That ONLY HE Can Satisfy Her! (Male arrogance is a Terrible Curse!)

"most female protagonist games on f95 are useless, they are mostly "how to become a stupid cumdump", "rape me if you get me"
- Because They are Created by MEN with their Over-inflated Egos, who Think They Are the GREATEST Thing since Discovery of Fire! They Create these games for 'fapping' material, and to Feed on What THEY Cannot Get in REAL Life!

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
A level that dont disables your brain/choices in favor of getting fucked by everything. I am far from asexual, little rl example, i'm in a lifetime relationship, we both have lots of friends with benefits and also fuck whoever we want without asking for permission first or after and have at least one orgy per month. Point is, there is and was never any dick involved. So i wouldnt mind fucking every girl in the game, in fact i would like it, but a single unavoidable dick and i'm out.

"Boring" depends on the point of view. Right now there are 2 interested girls, its already more than most games offer right away for a female protagonist game in the beginning. I dont twist my guts just to see male content i dont want to see at all. Skipping every dick dont makes it boring, it makes it bearable.

Mine:
Looks: Stunningly Beautiful
Dominance: Extremely Dominant

I'm a lesbian slut, ever was and will be until i lose my charms. Emphasizing: lesbian. ^^

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
A level that dont disables your brain/choices in favor of getting fucked by everything. I am far from asexual, little rl example, i'm in a lifetime relationship, we both have lots of friends with benefits and also fuck whoever we want without asking for permission first or after and have at least one orgy per month. Point is, there is and was never any dick involved. So i wouldnt mind fucking every girl in the game, in fact i would like it, but a single unavoidable dick and i'm out.

"Boring" depends on the point of view. Right now there are 2 interested girls, its already more than most games offer right away for a female protagonist game in the beginning. I dont twist my guts just to see male content i dont want to see at all. Skipping every dick dont makes it boring, it makes it bearable.

Mine:
Looks: Stunningly Beautiful
Dominance: Extremely Dominant

I'm a lesbian slut, ever was and will be until i lose my charms. Emphasizing: lesbian. ^^
From what I read in posts discussions or Changelogs, There is suppose to be 3 or 4 lesbian things.
Although, One Might be a Futa (talk to Wendy), and One Is Job related (If You Quit or fired you lose opportunity w/ her).
Two Girls are Obvious; Jill & Amber
The work-related: There are 3; Shelly (waitress) Yum!; Melanie (deputy) not sure about???; and Riley (Van Horn's Asst)

Like You, I would Be Just as Happy to "Play" with Jill and/or Amber.
But I would like to Find Lisa, even If she is dead; doubtful. I Think she is hiding at Alex's Home. (but why didn't Amber find her there?)
And Not so convinced Alex "left town". He Maybe a SHE now. Look what "Ellie" (Reporter) and Roy (librarian) said.

So, I am willing to 'play their game' Up to a certain point. Just hope It is something I CAN Come back from...

Last edited:

WendyTheRed

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
"Now it is time to choose your Favored stat.... THEY All Start at 20.
The One you choose ... will Gain a 10 point bonus. (for this, I choose Awareness 30)

The last step ... You will pick your favored skill. A favored skill gets a 10 point bonus.
(I think I chose Increase Investigation)

View attachment 1620056 So, tell me what Is Wrong with this picture?? (hint: look at the stats)
Are the numbers wrong, at 15. or is the script wrong, "they all start at 20." The Bonus +10 is right.

- and, to be honest, I cannot tell if Skills is 'Off' or not. but the math isn't right, for 'just starting'.
- if you figure 38 is the Base; then why thievery 48(+10); and Investigation 53(+15).

Actually, I went back and played with the numbers. The Math Is weird; I guess I kinda get it.
The only thing wrong is that I forgot to change the text to read 15 on stats and the favored skill only gains 5 points now. I just fixed the text to reflect the reality of how it actually works. (It's been like this since the beginning more or less, I just forgot to update the text!) I lowered it by 5 points during development and forgot about it.

The reason your skills look like they do is that all skills are a combination of 2 stats plus some bonus from karma. Awareness just happens to impact both investigation and thievery so by raising it you got a bonus to both of those skills.

Reactions: Shelscott50

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
The only thing wrong is that I forgot to change the text to read 15 on stats and the favored skill only gains 5 points now. I just fixed the text to reflect the reality of how it actually works. (It's been like this since the beginning more or less, I just forgot to update the text!) I lowered it by 5 points during development and forgot about it.

The reason your skills look like they do is that all skills are a combination of 2 stats plus some bonus from karma. Awareness just happens to impact both investigation and thievery so by raising it you got a bonus to both of those skills.
Yeah, on the Skills. I kinda figured that After playing with All choices. It's All Good!

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I'm Sure You're aware that "Solomon Falls" closely Resembles (Ha-Ha) "Hill Valley" from "Back to the Future"??
The 1955 set. Funny thing is, Did You know/remember that "LOU's Diner" was "LOU's Cafe" in Hill Valley, 1955.
"Hill Valley",1985, It was a Dance studio.

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Its a twine game...so either save to disk and edit it in or open the browser console with F12, type SugarCube.State.variables and search the money variable

Reactions: Shelscott50
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes