Keep the existing jobs or have the PC become a fulltime detective in week 2?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WendyTheRed

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
how do you get Amber's scene?
If you mean the date with Amber. On Friday you have to do two things:

1) If Mark asks you out. Say no.
2) When Anya asks you out. Say no.

If you accept either Amber leaves. Likewise if you accept Mark both Anya and Amber leave.

VB5505

Apr 28, 2019
If you mean the date with Amber. On Friday you have to do two things:

1) If Mark asks you out. Say no.
2) When Anya asks you out. Say no.

If you accept either Amber leaves. Likewise if you accept Mark both Anya and Amber leave.
Oh ok thanks. how do you increase your dominance stat?

Hurtti

Nov 2, 2021
Edit: I did take a look at the scene you describe. They don't talk about Lou. They talk about Karl Van Horn. Is that who you meant? Regardless, that conversation does not depend on you meeting Van Horn at the diner. if you notice, from the moment you meet him at the Diner he essentially asks you to visit his manor. Spoiler that explains this plot point follows.
Yeah i remember that conversation, i might be just misremembering those dialogs, sorry to bother you and i will inform if i think i will come across something weird.
Also is feminity "skill" just tied to TG mc or to "body" stat . Because when i did my female run and went undercover i couldnt pick the option with fedorov to pay with bj because feminity was to low on friday. And i didnt have that same feminity "skill" than my TG mc had. My Tg stats were atletic+persuasive and female was curius+persuasive. So i was wondering if that was only Tg option or atletic skill or just a bug?

WendyTheRed

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Oh ok thanks. how do you increase your dominance stat?
Dominance is one of the harder stats to increase for various reasons largely my own fault. In general you increase it by saying no to people, the more strong your no is the more chance it increases Dominance and the more it increases it by. You also have a chance to increase it if it is your highest stat during one of the dreams. One of the dreams increases your highest of submission, dominance or corruption. You can tell which it is by how the spirit in the dream talks to you.

The downside of dominance is that currently increasing it tends to cut off lewd content. Amber reacts well to being dominated but most others don't. I need to put in more content for players who want to play dominant.

WendyTheRed

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Yeah i remember that conversation, i might be just misremembering those dialogs, sorry to bother you and i will inform if i think i will come across something weird.
Also is feminity "skill" just tied to TG mc or to "body" stat . Because when i did my female run and went undercover i couldnt pick the option with fedorov to pay with bj because feminity was to low on friday. And i didnt have that same feminity "skill" than my TG mc had. My Tg stats were atletic+persuasive and female was curius+persuasive. So i was wondering if that was only Tg option or atletic skill or just a bug?
Wait, you started with a female character and had a scene cutoff by not being feminine enough? That's odd. Femininity only acts as a gateway for TG characters and for females it defaults to 100 though it's never even checked at all. While playing a TG character it is increased or decreased purely through choices you make in response to other characters interactions with you. And by being hypnotized by the doctor and/or priest.

*goes to check the Federov code*

WendyTheRed

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
And found the issue with the blowjob for Nick. So weird because I tested that, I don't understand how I didn't notice it or catch it.

This HTML fixes:
Various bugs with Carlo
The Nick blowjob bug
And a few other small bugs people have reported.

Reactions: makeitso and Ranma

Hurtti

Nov 2, 2021
And found the issue with the blowjob for Nick. So weird because I tested that, I don't understand how I didn't notice it or catch it.
Yeah i thought it was weird as being on female mc and have feminity stat measured:D Good its fixed now.

WendyTheRed

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Yeah i thought it was weird as being on female mc and have feminity stat measured:D Good its fixed now.
It was a really dumb mistake on my part when setting up the conditions. Please let me know if it's fixed. It should be!

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Interesting game although it's like a demo atm. Very early in development. Can be a great game in 2 years.
I don't like the amount of locations and distractions though. Some locations are empty, if they are empty and there is nothing to do there, they should be greyed out at the least. Feeling of missing out stuff made me click random locations and waste time constantly.

Boomer07

Aug 2, 2018
Very nice game.
Good writing, the story seems to be really promising.

Seems there might be various ways to play through the game, just hope the developer does not branches out too much so that it never gets finished.

Reactions: WendyTheRed

WendyTheRed

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Very nice game.
Good writing, the story seems to be really promising.

Seems there might be various ways to play through the game, just hope the developer does not branches out too much so that it never gets finished.
I'm doing my best not to. The next updates will cover the weekend which is going to be a fairly guided experience with some branches based on earlier interactions. I have an in-game end date in mind and so far seem to be on track to hit it.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Any Male to Female paranormal transformations or supernatural transformations in the story?

WendyTheRed

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Any Male to Female paranormal transformations or supernatural transformations in the story?
If you start as a male you become a female during a dream on the very first night of the game and it most definitely has supernatural origins. :)

Reactions: JaszMan

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
An irritating bug-like design decision: it's Tuesday after work (5:20 or so), and I have MC go into town to kill some time before the date with Jill. However, the MC is forced to go to the docks (no other choices) and go through the whole boat sequence, which takes four hours and forces the MC to stand up Jill.

The game is better when the player gets to make the choices, not the designer. It would b e better if the player is encouraged to visit the docks rather than being forced to.

WendyTheRed

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
An irritating bug-like design decision: it's Tuesday after work (5:20 or so), and I have MC go into town to kill some time before the date with Jill. However, the MC is forced to go to the docks (no other choices) and go through the whole boat sequence, which takes four hours and forces the MC to stand up Jill.

The game is better when the player gets to make the choices, not the designer. It would b e better if the player is encouraged to visit the docks rather than being forced to.
Yeah, I've gotten feedback about that one. I think I'll look into either changing it as you suggest or making the boat event shorter. I put it in there to make some later content less complicated to write but I have heard about how it is causing problems with the Jill date. Weirdly it didn't for me in my testing so I suspect it only causes you to miss the date under certain specific circumstances like maybe only with one of the jobs or something. Were you a waitress by chance? Another person mentioned it happening during the waitress job.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah, I've gotten feedback about that one. I think I'll look into either changing it as you suggest or making the boat event shorter. I put it in there to make some later content less complicated to write but I have heard about how it is causing problems with the Jill date. Weirdly it didn't for me in my testing so I suspect it only causes you to miss the date under certain specific circumstances like maybe only with one of the jobs or something. Were you a waitress by chance? Another person mentioned it happening during the waitress job.
Yes, I had the MC take the waitress job. I imagine that the problem is with having that job finish too close to the time of the date.

Other than that, though, the update was great. I'm enjoying the creepy elements, and the MC for some reason keeps selecting the most submissive and sexy options, so the smut is good.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
If you start as a male you become a female during a dream on the very first night of the game and it most definitely has supernatural origins. :)
sounds very interesting,intriguing,spooky and engaging all at the same time. Your story sounds like it will get me hooked from the get go. Succubus Contract and Intern of Ecstasy Island also got me hooked for its paranormal twists. one being a story of be careful what you wish for,while the other story being an interesting take on the greek myth of the Sirens,luring men to an island only to turn them into more sirens.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes