3.70 star(s) 72 Votes

MelonMusk

Aug 2, 2017
I just played both episodes and I like it very much, I liked it even more than Double Homework so far, even though I very enjoyed it. I am interested in fact if episodes will be as long as ep2 of SHS or there will be shorter, just like ep1 and whole DH

Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
I just played both episodes and I like it very much, I liked it even more than Double Homework so far, even though I very enjoyed it. I am interested in fact if episodes will be as long as ep2 of SHS or there will be shorter, just like ep1 and whole DH
Episode 3 is longer than episode two, and packed with a lot of backstory and information to take in!

MelonMusk

Aug 2, 2017
Do I need a walkthrough or guide to play this game?
I don't think so, at least for now you don't need it since it doesn't look like the story is branching at this moment. Although I think developers mentioned once that there will be different routes in the future

Vasin

Nov 20, 2018
That Mitchell and Webb reference with unaccountable posh saleswoman in comicbook store made me chuckle. Really good writing too, characters speak and think like actual human beings most of the time. Looking forward to more content.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Public release, next update?
some time after supporters get next ep (atm ep3 is for supporters only and will stay until ep4 has been out for a while and same thing with ep4 etc).

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
Is the customization in episode 2 bugged? Leah didn't call me by all the things that were set in the customization.

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
Is the customization in episode 2 bugged? Leah didn't call me by all the things that were set in the customization.
I don't remember if there was a bug in the version shared here (I fixed a few issues related to customization, but they were mostly for Leah's custom name). Most of the customization variables aren't being used a lot yet in ep2, though.

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
Ricky | Love-Joint Any date on a public release (Episode 3)
I don't have a date yet, but soon. I'm changing the whole text drawing framework to make it easier to support translations and I'd like to be able to release it for free on Steam (which also requires a bit of bureaucracy). That way is a lot easier to provide updates and bugfixes in a more reliable and centralized way.

3.70 star(s) 72 Votes