3.70 star(s) 72 Votes

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
I don't have a date yet, but soon. I'm changing the whole text drawing framework to make it easier to support translations and I'd like to be able to release it for free on Steam (which also requires a bit of bureaucracy). That way is a lot easier to provide updates and bugfixes in a more reliable and centralized way.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: yeah3x2

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Ricky | Love-Joint I played ep 3 a few weeks ago and was wondering if the choice of manga/hentai in the comic book shop is any indication of coming conrent? Is there a chance of traps/femboys in the MCs future? :D
Or tentacles
Or catgirls
Or an awesome pair of Bondage Fairies.
No idea how anyone would come to the conclusion of traps/femboys "because manga". I saw the manga in the comic book store more as a poke about how manga is currently dominating the comics market over US based comics, because the latter *are* all about woke sissy femboy traps these days. (Well, Spawn gladly isn't. Thank goodness there's still some artists like Todd McFarlane!)

DubDubDub

Aug 23, 2019
I saw this question pop up before, but it wasn't very clear.
Since I really don't like some kind of stuff and people like to bend the tags to include NTR/Cuckcolding (on the MC part) without adding that tag, I wanted a clarification.

There is the Voyeurism tag. I wanted to know if this is on the MC part and, if it is, is:
1 - MC seeing other people having "fun" with a Love interest or a side girl (that is also a LI in a way).
or
2 - He seeing some action with a girl that he doesn't know/won't have any relationship
or
3 - A girl that the MC is not in a relationship YET/you were not in a relationship at that time.

I'm asking that before playing. So I would assume that the girls in the banner (on the OP) would be either a LI or a "side girl".
But, at the same time, there isn't a "Harem" tag. So I don't know how this is going to work.

Anyway, thanks for your time. Depending on the answer I'll be more than willing to give it a try.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
How did i miss this game for so long? Any game with Mr. Vargas as an artist is worth playing for that reason alone, i'am pretty sure the story is there to back it up but the art is as good as it can get.

Thanks for the free release here and i'am definitely playing it as soon as i can.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr. Vargas

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
Just started playing this VN... its really impressive. MC is really convincing and his story piques interest. The models are beautiful. There seems to be mysteries a-gogo. And some really funny lines and innuendos too!

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
This game so far is excellent. I love the characters, and you're doing a fantastic job with the storytelling. I actually really like the premise. Being mute is an interesting handicap, but also gives you that broken puppy advantage you mention. The episodes do feel a little short, but other than that I'm really digging it.

(I admit I was hoping for some more private information snooping via the app/glitch sprinkled in. That was hot.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wanted to also compliment you on your decision to make the interface as user friendly as possible. It feels like a Renpy game, but more polished. The ability to go backwards, especially. I appreciate that freedom.

Banger game man, absolutely looking forward to more.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: johndoe19

Cacaprout123

Nov 14, 2019
Good update

Wish we had more interactions with the girls but it seems the main focus of this update was to explain what happened to the mc

Emily is still best girl

caravaggio

May 8, 2017
That's really an impressive game, I'm loving it. You guys and Palmer had a history of quality games but with also big flaws IMHO.

This game I think gets a lot of things right:

Graphically it's good and this customization of the characters models gives a lot of personality to the product.
The engine is better used this time, instead of having to download the single episodes.

Writing is VERY GOOD, really, it never gets too verbose, unlike previous games, also the inner monologues are limited, and it conveys useful informations, almost always, another big improvement.

Characters have personality, they are well rounded (at least those who had enough screen time) and dialogues flow smoothly. The story is interesting and the tension/drama is not forced, unlike many other cases, included previous games.. also the over the top characters are limited, and are side-characters, unlike for example the antagonist of DH.
It's still low on the lewd stuff but I hope it will improve on that.

Overall a very nice game, keep up the great work.

3.70 star(s) 72 Votes