platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Silent House Ep2 Compressed -
PC-

MAC -

Zackaboy

Mar 10, 2018
Are there animations in the game rn? If not, are they planned? Either way, the art style is amazing!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I never understood why the devs don't make the patches themselves, it's like they enjoy watching us do the work for them.
A lot of them do, and have a alt or someone else do it and deny it, so they can comply with Patreon rules, some will post it with the release as well (very few) or have it on their Discord (quite a few), some will host the game off-site completely (Red Lucy), and some will add it to (and say it wasn't us).

Reactions: UpYours69

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Thing about this game in starting the MC says his mom is working as a maid and when he then starts calling her by her name. Didn't know fooling patreon is this easy. Just call Family member by name even if the relationship is already defined in said game and all good?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SilentHouse-EP2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
how to gain "Lust" in order to unlock the Jenny and Monica scenes
UPDATE: replay from start of game if you previously play Ep. 1

Last edited:

Beast161616

Apr 7, 2020
After the disappointment that was their previous game which btw is not even finished, they launched yet another. Pass. Too commercial.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0X52_URM cheats (WIP)
-- after playing a bit i decided to not update this .... anytime later -this game is not what it pretends to be --

mc var´s // love lust flame

mc.png love lust.png love lust2.png

rename Anna -> Mom

ren2.png ren1.png ren4.png ren3.png ren6.png ren5.png

extract attached SH 0x52_urm cheats.zip into the maingame folder (where the .exe is)
!always save before edit!

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

how to use : Link

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above or use in-mod updater, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)

###########################################################
GUI changes
added colors to names // texbox removed // quickmenu changed

color1.png color2.png color3.png

extract attached SH gui color.zip into mainfolder ; overwrite if asked (make backup before if needed)
(need to be updated everytime the dev´s change something there)

affected files :
*/game gui.rpy screens.rpy variables_chars_anim.rpy
###########################################################

Last edited:
Reactions: 0x52

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
I thought i made mistake with my deleted post but the very next image I see similar render mistakes as his other game. Please dev take note of the render mistakes. I can see you are taking your time in making these renders and they look good but if you would like to come a cross as someone who has pride in his work then... just have someone check your renders before releasing.

1684833857525.png

1684833901839.png
1684833947036.png

Reactions: Beast161616

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
I wasn't sure why the MC looked like a girl/guy but with the optional trap/trans tags I can see why now.

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
Now here's the problem with these optional games that contain so many tags, they have to go one way and focus on one path, fleshing out one path while leaving the other paths on back burner. Before you know the game is abandoned because they can't keep up with paths, they can't make their minds up about what type of game they want it to be.
Unless you're a rich dev, or you make some original shit that attracts lots of subscribers, you ain't making a game like this without it taking too long to make, or too much to make.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes