BoomX

Aug 30, 2019
SeeEmilyPlay FullyAnimated
Transitions / double clicking = hope this is fixed in this release (turned off transitions for screens).

Chris_Prat
Futa is avoidable (you chose the gender in the game = different content)

Sngo
Ntr/sharing/swinging tags = can't stress enough, this will be your choice (if I would do it again I would avoid it as the heat from these tags are strong - didn't know there are such strong feelings about them even if they are skippable) :)

ZRose
Need kinetic tag = As the game goes there are some choices, but there are a lot more choices planed in Episode 4 and later episodes. As I am new in this I am gathering knowledge in each episode and adding more to the game (from better renders, animations, gamification, and so on).

Krylo Zagato
Intro Sound = Will make a note and turn it down, thanks. :)

All your comments are appreciated and if possible used in future development. Will keep on fighting. :)

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Ntr/sharing/swinging tags = can't stress enough, this will be your choice (if I would do it again I would avoid it as the heat from these tags are strong - didn't know there are such strong feelings about them even if they are skippable) :)
Ok, so what would you call the MC getting Scarlett all... "worked up" so Violet can bang her?

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Sngo

All your comments are appreciated and if possible used in future development. Will keep on fighting. :)
Then you should have taken the advice from the 1st release and fixed the game before the next release and not start shoving Li's into relationships with other Npc's. With that crap going on you might as well remove the Harem tag from planned since your not giving the players any choice and just forcing the issue ruining it for those playing for the harem as they do not share the girls with others. Did you do that? No you started pushing another Li off instead making this game a hard pass for most players. so a bit of advice. go back and fix that shit before you go any further. I know I wont touch it again personally and others have already walked away.

Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
eddie987 SeveredRealms
So harem doesn't allow previous relationships (before the MCs involvement in the story)? Even if it is casual and you don't see it in the game (that is why I tried not to show it & you don't know if she "banged her"). Was trying to make a transition into "all for MC only".

Will need to read about "harem". Thanks for you feedback. :)
Write your own game. The only feedback you should be listening to is about technical stuff. Going down the road of letting people dictate your story will lead to failure. You can't please everyone here, no matter what you do. Once you have stated that certain things that some people don't like are optional you should make your stand. Remember some people do like things other people don't like, and some other people will accept things they may not like if it is integral to the story.

waiwode

Dec 10, 2019
There's nothing about Harem that doesn't allow previous relationships. I mean, every single milf/incest game on site (and there are many) have an explicitly existent previous relationship. But there's a reason that the father is always "mysteriously gone" -- many of the site-users seem to require a totally chaste world where only the MC and his partners are 'gettin' it on."

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
SeeEmilyPlay FullyAnimated
Transitions / double clicking = hope this is fixed in this release (turned off transitions for screens).

Chris_Prat
Futa is avoidable (you chose the gender in the game = different content)

Sngo

ZRose
Need kinetic tag = As the game goes there are some choices, but there are a lot more choices planed in Episode 4 and later episodes. As I am new in this I am gathering knowledge in each episode and adding more to the game (from better renders, animations, gamification, and so on).

Krylo Zagato
Intro Sound = Will make a note and turn it down, thanks. :)

But for now there are any NTR/sharing/swinging scenes in the game?

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
eddie987 SeveredRealms
So harem doesn't allow previous relationships (before the MCs involvement in the story)? Even if it is casual and you don't see it in the game (that is why I tried not to show it & you don't know if she "banged her"). Was trying to make a transition into "all for MC only".

Will need to read about "harem". Thanks for you feedback. :)
Dude, the key word is previous which is not the case here. Scarlett says she has problems with her current relationship and in this last update we actually helped Violet bang her!

Now, I wasn't the one who mentioned the harem thing, but so far all you're doing is making the girls the exact opposite of harem material.

Let's start with Emma who instantly talks about wanting to experiment and how she's too young to be in a committed relationship, then you have Nancy where the MC pretty much told James he'll help him bang her in exchange for his computer skills... Alison has a new job opportunity that apparently requires completely nude pics, which translates to "adult industry" even if it doesn't involve sex and finally for some reason you massage Scarlett to a point she starts moaning and then Violet tells you how she's going to "finish it" from that point forward... Helping others bang the love interests doesn't really scream harem or "all for MC only" as you put it.
Also, we don't know if she banged her? Seriously? Even if you ingore the "I will finish it here" comment, here's the last thing the MC sees before he leaves...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've heard people talking about deep tissue massage, but I'm pretty sure that's not what they mean...
Unless you mean we don't know if she put on the strapon...

Who's left? Some sidechicks and Lexi...

Last edited:

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
BoomX

Advice for the dev

Turn down the sound on the opening animation. I'm talking about the animation that plays when you first open the game. It's a problem because it happens before we can access the sound volume sliders in the preferences/settings menu.
^
This!

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Anybody notised, that there is a "wrong" picture at spinning the bottle game !!!! Lexi has her clothes ON, while she was allready taken them OFF before (between 3 and 4 truth and dare) !!!!!:D(y)

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021
Made a quick Mod for the game, with it you can adjust some more game settings (and also the transitions/fades).

Nov. 5, 2021
New game version is out. According to the changelog there are now also some more game adjustments and the transitions were reworked. I'll have a closer look at it later, but probably my Mod isn't needed anymore.

What about WT?

Reactions: Nerttu

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Then you should have taken the advice from the 1st release and fixed the game before the next release and not start shoving Li's into relationships with other Npc's. With that crap going on you might as well remove the Harem tag from planned since your not giving the players any choice and just forcing the issue ruining it for those playing for the harem as they do not share the girls with others. Did you do that? No you started pushing another Li off instead making this game a hard pass for most players. so a bit of advice. go back and fix that shit before you go any further. I know I wont touch it again personally and others have already walked away.
Dude, the key word is previous which is not the case here. Scarlett says she has problems with her current relationship and in this last update we actually helped Violet bang her!

Now, I wasn't the one who mentioned the harem thing, but so far all you're doing is making the girls the exact opposite of harem material.

Let's start with Emma who instantly talks about wanting to experiment and how she's too young to be in a committed relationship, then you have Nancy where the MC pretty much told James he'll help him bang her in exchange for his computer skills... Alison has a new job opportunity that apparently requires completely nude pics, which translates to "adult industry" even if it doesn't involve sex and finally for some reason you massage Scarlett to a point she starts moaning and then Violet tells you how she's going to "finish it" from that point forward... Helping others bang the love interests doesn't really scream harem or "all for MC only" as you put it.
Also, we don't know if she banged her? Seriously? Even if you ingore the "I will finish it here" comment, here's the last thing the MC sees before he leaves...
I've heard people talking about deep tissue massage, but I'm pretty sure that's not what they mean...

So in short we have another case of a Dev who wants to make a harem game but is clueless about what a harem game is.

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
So in short we have another case of a Dev who wants to make a harem game but is clueless about what a harem game is.

Sounds more like it's a 'negative' Harem game (Reverse Harem means something else I guess). BTW 'Negative' harem is in NO WAY, SHAPE or FORM a term that I just made up, right here and now to sound smart (sarcasm).

By Negative Harem, I mean that there is a group of girls surrounding the MC (which is 'harem' normal).

However, in a 'negative' Harem, they are all doing sexy, lewd things with everyone except the MC. While the MC himself is actively working to remove and lessen the girls from his life.

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017

this ^^

So, exactly this.

mcnero

Oct 4, 2020
Looks very interesting. Finally a dead father who doesn't leave his son a hot milf mom :D

BoomX

Aug 30, 2019
eddie987 Thank you for your thoughts. You are correct in a way. Scarett is in a casual relationship and I wanted to make a transition to MC in a few steps. This will happen in the next episodes.

Emma = that was what she said, but won't go that way
James = you won't have to share your girls with him
Alison = nope, why she is doing what she does has a different explanation

But from all your replies I get the point. Will write the mods to remove this tag and hope this would not decide anybody here.

I didn't want to make these mistakes and checked the tag list and its definition, but I guess I misunderstood it.
Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]

https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2021-05-02.10394/

ood story and don't be afraid to ask for help.

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes