rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
it took 13 releases to finish chapter 1 I'm expecting something similar for chapter 2, so chapter 2 isn't short just act 1 of chapter 2 is short.

Reactions: Tavi13

fyl3toys

Dec 24, 2021
it took 13 releases to finish chapter 1 I'm expecting something similar for chapter 2, so chapter 2 isn't short just act 1 of chapter 2 is short.
Aaahhhh. So this new update coming out on the 8th wont be chapter 3 it will just be more chapter 2? That's cool. Thought something was just really messed up with the releases. Thank you.

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
oh I hope not...we don't need 4 side stories to bop our harem, we already have becca (bestgirl) without a sidestory... I am all for side stories but not as a prerequisite to carnal activities.

Reactions: isotope and Naxos

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
oh I hope not...we don't need 4 side stories to bop our harem, we already have becca (bestgirl) without a sidestory... I am all for side stories but not as a prerequisite to carnal activities.
I think they meant more the events that are upcoming in her sidestory, more than the sidestory itself. Since the sidestories aren't part of the main game development, I don't think what happens in the main game will 'wait' on the completion of the side content. It'll just assume the events occurred and keep going with the main storyline. We might have to wait to see the events that occur in the sidestory, and then get a better understanding of what pushed things in that direction in the main story, but it's not like they'll stop what's happening in the main plot until they've completed the side content.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
My guess is after her side story
We didn't have to wait for Becka's side story. So it's perfectly reasonable that we won't need to wait for Abby's. Lily was a special case, with a history that probably required some clarification. That's not the case with Abby.

Reactions: isotope

code991

Aug 21, 2021
No offense to anyone but I cant take this anymore. Someone please tell me the MC's monologues about how wrong this and that is, end at some point!?

I like the game overall but the MC complaining and whining and struggling with his morality is a bit much.

Im still in chapter 1 shortly after what happened between Lilly and Frank

Like ... i get it, i totally understand why he stuggles with it, this sort of relationship(s) is not normal, can cause problems if people know about it but still ... this is supposed to be a game, you know ... fun. Instead, this is getting frustrating.
Half the game are these monologues of his

*POP!*

Nov 22, 2019
No offense to anyone but I cant take this anymore. Someone please tell me the MC's monologues about how wrong this and that is, end at some point!?

I like the game overall but the MC complaining and whining and struggling with his morality is a bit much.

Like ... i get it, i totally understand why he stuggles with it, this sort of relationship(s) is not normal, can cause problems if people know about it but still ... this is supposed to be a game, you know ... fun. Instead, this is getting frustrating.
I think this is a big part of what makes this game likable compared to the majority of "Uhh daddy, is this our new home? -> Throw in some nudes, call it a day and never get past 0.1" games. It has story, some depth and somewhat believable characters including character developement.

But jeah, its a bit much at times ...
It is getting better later on. He is not fully out of this yet but it looks like the girls are annoyed by this too and sort of take things in their own hands. Not Abby though. Yet.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

100%! this thread has a post or two from all of us fans bitching about the overkill of the mc's hand wringing. The inner war is way over used and goes on way too fucking long.

To me that is the biggest flaw of the whole vn. I swear I developed a tick everytime he went back to saying how he can't and shouldn't. Seriously we got it

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021

I doubt anyone here will take offense over that sentiment, most of us have said the same thing at some point.
It does get better as time goes on; he starts becoming more accepting of the situation with the girls individually, and at different rates.
It definitely adds to the realism, something that is normally a 'must-have' for me, but it does get tedious af after awhile.

Rjlonewolf

Feb 15, 2022
I doubt anyone here will take offense over that sentiment, most of us have said the same thing at some point.
It does get better as time goes on; he starts becoming more accepting of the situation with the girls individually, and at different rates.
It definitely adds to the realism, something that is normally a 'must-have' for me, but it does get tedious af after awhile.
I think we also need to understand the totality of the situation better too. This isn't some run of the mill "oh my daughter all of a sudden finds me attractive and wants to have sex" game. The love of his life was killed and then he found his 2nd wife cheating on him. Now he finds that his step daughter is pretty much all over him and she wants the other daughters to join. I understand the feeling towards Abby (as in she is his daughter even though he didn't father her). I also like that there was still inner conflict after sexual encounters with Becca and Lilly. He is trying to come to terms with the sexual feelings for them but is also scared that he could screw it up and lose them.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
I think we also need to understand the totality of the situation better too. This isn't some run of the mill "oh my daughter all of a sudden finds me attractive and wants to have sex" game. The love of his life was killed and then he found his 2nd wife cheating on him. Now he finds that his step daughter is pretty much all over him and she wants the other daughters to join. I understand the feeling towards Abby (as in she is his daughter even though he didn't father her). I also like that there was still inner conflict after sexual encounters with Becca and Lilly. He is trying to come to terms with the sexual feelings for them but is also scared that he could screw it up and lose them.
I don't disagree with you at all. I think it added an element of realism that is missing from many of the stories around here.
If you play chapter 1 from start to finish (rather than as individual releases) it is even easy to see the mc becoming more accepting of the entire situation, and more curious about where things will lead.

It doesn't make the constant doubts any less tedious to read as time goes on though, especially in the earlier half. There are some in-depth discussions about it earlier in the forum if you are interested.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Not Abby though. Yet.
I see it a little differently. Abby is definitely more subtle than her two stepsisters, but even she has had her own plans in motion for at least 2 updates.

I don't know how far along others are, so I'll list the hints that are subtle to me here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Tavi13

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Francis constantly whining internally about how put upon he is because his daughters want to fuck him just doesn't hold any water anymore. He has fucked 66% of his daughters and 100% of Shannon's. I know, that would make Abby not her daughter but that's based more on their feelings than facts. We all know he is eventually going to hit the hat trick. The only question is how miserable he is going to make the audience before he does the dirty.

Rjlonewolf

Feb 15, 2022
I see it a little differently. Abby is definitely more subtle than her two stepsisters, but even she has had her own plans in motion for at least 2 updates.

I don't know how far along others are, so I'll list the hints that are subtle to me here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes Abby is subtle. At first, it was clear she wanted that extra special bond when she still thought he was her father. Now it seems she is "playing chess" to be the one he falls in love with too. I think there will be a moment though where things will get weird for her when she finds out about the extra steps taken with Becca and Lilly but obviously the writing suggests that it will be harem soon enough.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I wouldn't even be surprised if she was absolutely fine with sharing Frank with Becca and Lilli. I also think Abby will have noticed that Becca has a thing for Frank, there is still at least one conversation between the two that will probably be shown in Abby's side story revealing a potential equal interest between the two in Frank. As for Lilli, Abby will probably just be glad that the relationship between Lilli and Frank is much friendlier (on Lilli's part) by now and that she's not flirting with someone again who will hurt her.

Long story short: The way I interpret the three sisters, Abby and Becca are the two sisters who will willingly share Frank between them. With Lilli it's still shared, with Becca yes, because she thinks Frank had something with her first (which was Becca's plan) regarding Abby not yet, probably because she wants Abby for herself and she hasn't seen through Abby's own intentions yet (for clarification I hope that in Abby's side story the unseen scenes from the update are shown, where Lilli found them both sleeping in the same bed).

Rjlonewolf

Feb 15, 2022
I wouldn't even be surprised if she was absolutely fine with sharing Frank with Becca and Lilli. I also think Abby will have noticed that Becca has a thing for Frank, there is still at least one conversation between the two that will probably be shown in Abby's side story revealing a potential equal interest between the two in Frank. As for Lilli, Abby will probably just be glad that the relationship between Lilli and Frank is much friendlier (on Lilli's part) by now and that she's not flirting with someone again who will hurt her.

Long story short: The way I interpret the three sisters, Abby and Becca are the two sisters who will willingly share Frank between them. With Lilli it's still shared, with Becca yes, because she thinks Frank had something with her first (which was Becca's plan) regarding Abby not yet, probably because she wants Abby for herself and she hasn't seen through Abby's own intentions yet (for clarification I hope that in Abby's side story the unseen scenes from the update are shown, where Lilli found them both sleeping in the same bed).
Has there been any word from dev that there will be an Abby side story? Lilly is really the only one I could see needed one as she had the complicated personal change drastically and showing that like Liliths Longing did was great. I don't see Abby needing anything. We could see how she felt about MC before she found out he wasn't her father and now she seems to be working the fact that he isn't her father to get where she wants to be.

Just my opinion.

Reactions: isotope

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
The update image that's floating around here somewhere in the thread shows, in addition to the update progress information, that there will be side stories to all three sisters.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes