ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
1. How can I get a Golden Shot skill ? Btw I have already finished the great adventure 100 and 200 step. But I want to know is there any chance I impregnate my sister if I have already finished great adventure 2 times ? Since the description of skill Golden Shot is "Impregnation rate is 100% at the time of vaginal cum shot" So I think I can impregnate my sister even i have already finished great adventure :)

My first happy ending is Pregnant ending (without finished a great adventure)

I have already finished all the guild quests and also defeated the black fog/shadow (and I know about a bad end where the black fog army and the boss came and attack my house) and I have already fight again with 'Akatsuki' party member (this event will be triggered after you defeated the black fog/shadow)

I have already collected all of my sister underwear and see the cutscenes too

2. My question, is there any cutscenes/cutscenes sex, Bad Ending, Happy Ending, or other Ending scene I miss ?

3. It seems Tityfuck skill can obtained from massage my sister breast till it triggered or something?

Trust 1345
Interest 863
Guild strength 2187

Party member power:
Kana 247
Yui 204
Kasumi 129

My status:
ATK S+ 400
TEC S+ 400
DEF S 336
GUT S+ 400
WIS S+ 400
SKL Pt 380

Note: only 3 combat skill unknown, Tityfuck unknown, Prejaculation and Golden Shot unknown
Once you finish the first great adventure, the player character is sterile and nothing in the game can change that (so far - it's always possible Inusuku will change that in a future update, though I wouldn't bet on it). If you want to see one of the pregnancy endings (either of which is truly an ending in the sense that you can't keep playing past it), you have to do so before finishing the adventure.

To get the tittyfuck skill, buy a "thin book" item on a weekend trip to the city, but don't read it. Eventually the sister will find it laying around the house and read it herself while you're out, and unlock the skill. (IIRC you still have to invest points to actually learn it at that point, though.) To actually use it, you have to have reached the point in the relationship where she's okay with fooling around with you while bathing together, and get in the tub first.

gregorygogo

Aug 15, 2018
Do you get to smash something other than the little sister in this,cause i would take the tomboy and the elf keeper over her any time...so anyone know?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Yeah it is lol, IIRC the dev might add the sister to the dream as well according to roadmap.
Forget that, I want a dam- New game+ on this before all the others.
I'm not starting from scratch 'coz RNG keeps f-ing me from getting events.

Reactions: jyki

AlexisGreen016

Jun 29, 2020
Just realized that Inusuku have just released this game on DL Site. Good thing we got the translation properly done for the time being.

First thing I was able to do when I get into the game and click on the Imouto?

Physical contact and it has a head pat option...

FINALLY, A HEAD PAT OPTION! YEEEEAAAAHHHHH!!!!

gregorygogo

Aug 15, 2018
Only in our dreams, literally...
Man...kinda of a wasted potential.How many hentai game have you have seen that as a tomboy or an elf as the "little sister"?From the one i have seen,its almost always the "same format" as the cute but meh little sister,would have loved for a little variety for once...

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Man...kinda of a wasted potential.How many hentai game have you have seen that as a tomboy or an elf as the "little sister"?From the one i have seen,its almost always the "same format" as the cute but meh little sister,would have loved for a little variety for once...
Now now, this is still on v0.2 (f95 only) which means it ain't the final update yet.

Nov 28, 2019
I got past day 100 and finished the great adventure, defeated akatsuki the last time and saw the ending, but I've noticed people on the thread commenting about the second great adventure and something to do with the seed (which never did anything for me)? Did I lock myself out of some endings by completing the great adventure too late?

strela

Aug 15, 2019
I got past day 100 and finished the great adventure, defeated akatsuki the last time and saw the ending, but I've noticed people on the thread commenting about the second great adventure and something to do with the seed (which never did anything for me)? Did I lock myself out of some endings by completing the great adventure too late?
that should be either NG+ or later content Inusuke gonna add on DLC or sth

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Grand adventure is the part where you go out every weekends that takes around 100 turns on the first one then another 200 on the 2nd one.

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes