Zardikar

Jan 1, 2019
For those who can't get the incest patch to work can try allowing the app permission to access the storage before launching the game.my incest patch work after I did that.

Reactions: tecoteco

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
So I've been doing a new save for every day.... running out of slots. cant decide if thats "good" or "bad"
You're actually not running out of slots. Hit the arrow buttons on the bottom and you can go to higher numbered pages.

Reactions: Outrider

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
So I've been doing a new save for every day.... running out of slots. cant decide if thats "good" or "bad"
Some RenPy games limit the slots to save, this game doesn't. I have 40MB of saves for this game, I am up to page
67 I think. The top row is Bella blackmail / sub route and the bottom row is Bella love route. Both rows are Susan Discrete / Love and Rachael love. Both rows have all the available side girls and fetish content. I extract the new version and move the save folder over to it. I know it should be duplicated somewhere in appdata but I haven't looked for it.

Reactions: Somnus

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Some RenPy games limit the slots to save, this game doesn't. I have 40MB of saves for this game, I am up to page
67 I think. The top row is Bella blackmail / sub route and the bottom row is Bella love route. Both rows are Susan Discrete / Love and Rachael love. Both rows have all the available side girls and fetish content. I extract the new version and move the save folder over to it. I know it should be duplicated somewhere in appdata but I haven't looked for it.
But what about Liza? :cry:

Kiranta01

Feb 1, 2018
Does anyone know how to apply the incest patch on the PC version? The site listed for the patch here is very vague about where to place the patch.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
So you've all heard it here as well, I was in the hospital for over two weeks. I'm back home now, but still confined to the bed. I can work a little on my laptop, but rendering is still out of the question - can't walk the stairs to my workstation for starters.

Thanks for all the great replies after the v0.18 release, really nice to see everyone enjoying themselves.

@Perverteer hope you're feeling better. Being sick sucks.

Found a bug at the start of day 35. After the flashback scene, Liza can come visit, talking about the events at the mall, if you didn't go home with her, and you didn't visit her the previous night. The if clause is:
if day34_mall_visit and day34_ri_visit and not day34_l_evening_visit:

But day34_mall_visit is the variable for the visit without Liza. You want day34_l_visit. day34_l_evening_visit is only set if you went to the mall:
"Visit [l_name]" if l_relationship and day34_l_visit and day34_ri_visit and not day34_l_evening_visit:
Thanks for the fixes so far in this thread! I'll be sure to fix them in v0.19.

I liked the MC until this update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Obviously I didn't realize this when I wrote that scene, but I really see your point. I think the fix for that particular scene is pretty simple, shake up the order of events a little bit. First the MC should leave to have his phone call and then Liza could go to the bathroom. Since she's very naive, she'd abandon those drinks without a second thought.

@Perverteer

Quick question for you, mate! Before I get into that, though, great work, the game continues to impress. I love continued lean in to kinks that don't get a lot of play. The writing continues to be top-notch.

So, question time: Will nixing the pregnancy path be a detriment to your relationship with Bella down the line? I ask for a simple reason. I'm childfree and committed to staying that way. My ex-wife thought she could change that and it led to... well, it didn't end well. I've spent the last 5 years dealing with the aftermath and the fallout, and a large part of that has been the somewhat barren dating prospects for childfree folks (not that I have any dislike towards folks who want/have kids, they're just not for me). Part of that is being cognizant and avoiding folks who are unsure because I don't want a repeat of my marriage. Pair that up with still being a romantic (not philosophically, just emotionally)... and yeah, Bella ticked all those boxes on the romance path... but the "she wants kids but she might be OK with not" kind of threw a curveball at me, and not asking for spoilers or anything... but is she going to be happy with no kids with the MC at the end of this (whenever that is)?
Pregnancy is a completely optional path, so it doesn't have negative consequences whatsoever in the long run. So Sisterly Lust can be a happy-ending incest game without any offspring, don't worry. ;)

@Perverteer, great update!!! I hope that either Adriana is now going to make home visits or that MC is gonna go back to the agency soon. The worst part of your game is having to wait until the next version drops...
Thanks! Discreet will be back and so will Adriana, even if you choose to end things at Discreet.

@Perverteer ,do I get a lot of punishment if skipping Little Sister content? I want to restart since I make a few bad choice in the past play, yet I want nothing to do to the Little Sister (and other teen/loli's look alike) anymore since she just looks too young for me. How important her story would affecting others? ... I hope you can short explain the future's end game plan. If each family members inter-connected to each and another, then I won't mind to forcing myself and play them all, with walkthrough this time.
Having done this, you will instantly see where the game fails in the category of "outside of sex" storytelling.

#1 You'll lose all of the content dealing with the MC's stories about Sasha, Miley and Sabine
#2 You spend NO (NONE, NIL, VERY LITTLE IF ANY) time with Rachel. There isn't even any platonic time spent with her. She's no longer a target for your dick so the Dev does very little with her in a non-romantic path. Seriously, she could have been like the best friend who helps him with all his shit (since James is a putz) but that opportunity is completely missing.
I think it's one of the foundational mistakes I made as a developer in the beginning, by not having those platonic moments in the story. Sisterly Lust is very much geared towards wish/lust fulfilment, and the mundane stuff with the family is very subordinate to that. I'm currently planning out my next VN and avoiding situations like these is very much on my mind. Narratively and structurally I think it will be a better VN, but that's something for the future.

On the non-discreet path with mom, during the conversation with her in the coffee shop on day 36, when she asks about Megan and you tell her the truth, the conversation continues as if you are on discreet path. Mom talks about Adrianne.
@goobdoob pointed out my mistake there, will be fixed in the next version.

I'm not disputing that, but people are acting like the guide tells you these things, and it absolutely doesn't.

I'm usually the grammar pervert, but in this case, either the game needs fixing, or the guide does, because ATM the guide makes it sound like picking Rachel has zero effect on the scenes going forward.

I bitch because I care, this is a great game, and ambiguity in the guide is a bad thing.
I'll go over the guide and make things clearer on the Nia situation, no problem!

just a tip for the dev: on harem love path (day 36) visiting Rachael should be the last option for the night. otherwise after she walks in the game jumps to the MCs room so that you can go out with Liza. Its pretty jarring
Good point, I'll have a look at the flow there.

@Perverteer I take my hat off to you. This game is my favourite from the many I've checked out on this site. The art is superb and the writing is excellent, truly well done. I'm curious, do you work alone or is it a team effort?
Thanks for making a great game! :)
Thanks! Sisterly Lust is very much a solo-project. I do get some help with testing and proofreading from a few kind volunteers though, but the development and rendering is all done by me.

Please tell me the walk through is wrong and that you can knock her up on the dom route too.:cry:
I'm still in doubt how to make that work. Forcing someone to get pregnant is a little too much in my book, so it should be with the consent of Bella too in this regard. I mean, she wasn't nice to the MC in the beginning, but I'm not sure if that warrants putting a baby inside of her and having her keep it. :)

@Perverteer I know you have been in recovery for a bit but you do need to take a look at this as it seems Bella has learned some phasing powers from Kitty Pride.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn, I'm going to have a look as soon as I'm able. Looks like a nasty clipping error...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Obviously I didn't realize this when I wrote that scene, but I really see your point. I think the fix for that particular scene is pretty simple, shake up the order of events a little bit. First the MC should leave to have his phone call and then Liza could go to the bathroom. Since she's very naive, she'd abandon those drinks without a second thought.
That I would have no problems with at all.

If the MC had been an idiot up to that point it wouldn't have bothered me either it's just you've shown him to be quite intelligent and he knows how things go so that would be something he'd have been aware of.

Just a nit pick, the update was great it was just that one scene. It just seemed out of character for him to do something that silly when he knows how the world works. Liza, sure, she's only just learning how it is and that's something I can see her doing.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
That I would have no problems with at all.

If the MC had been an idiot up to that point it wouldn't have bothered me either it's just you've shown him to be quite intelligent and he knows how things go so that would be something he'd have been aware of.

Just a nit pick, the update was great it was just that one scene. It just seemed out of character for him to do something that silly when he knows how the world works. Liza, sure, she's only just learning how it is and that's something I can see her doing.
That scene also shows my inexperience as a clubber, I prefer drinks with friends in quiet bars. ;)

I'll change things up in v0.19 in that scene, the MC isn't supposed to be an idiot.

Pregnant bella i want pregnant rachel
Groundwork for all pregnancies in the game will be done in the upcoming one or two updates. Liza will be the last, Rachel might be sooner than you think.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
I feel like the threesome would be a good point to talk Pregnancy with Rachel. Bella can ask to put a baby in her or something during sex.

More like pregnant everyone :giggle:

Really hoping for Bella -> Rachel -> Preachers wife -> Two sluts at your disposal and then others after that in terms of pregnancy content

Reactions: JJsworld

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
I think it's one of the foundational mistakes I made as a developer in the beginning, by not having those platonic moments in the story. Sisterly Lust is very much geared towards wish/lust fulfilment, and the mundane stuff with the family is very subordinate to that. I'm currently planning out my next VN and avoiding situations like these is very much on my mind. Narratively and structurally I think it will be a better VN, but that's something for the future.
Good to know, so on my restart play, I won't say NO to any pussy I met this time. ;)

4.50 star(s) 328 Votes