ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Chill. It's useful for those players who are turned off by the preggo thing. (I am not one of those, but they exist.)
Yes thats right but its still not special.
I thought about it myself but still concerned about a fast get away from that country without any problems along the way.

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
I thought about it myself but still concerned about a fast get away from that country without any problems along the way.
There is a problem on the way.
I didn't stop to pick up Alina.

Reactions: Demigawd

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I thought about it myself but still concerned about a fast get away from that country without any problems along the way. I mean Rachel forgot her lipstick which caused a delay and ended up finding in her purse. Things like that will probably cause a game over so I rather not take chances.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There are no game overs or bad ends.

There is no chance for the "bad guys" to win. You get away just fine no matter what you choose.

gmn

Jan 12, 2018
Hi, I've just been starting a new game on SL focusing only on Mrs Smith and not on the sisters. I followed Discreet and Love path and I wanted to get Mrs Smith pregnant but it seems I can't trigger it (even if I made required choices of the walkthrough: "I could be the one" & "creampie at Day 36") I may have missed something... Does anybody have achieved it (my question is about Mrs Smith only, because I achieved it when I played harem). Thx!

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Hi, I've just been starting a new game on SL focusing only on Mrs Smith and not on the sisters. I followed Discreet and Love path and I wanted to get Mrs Smith pregnant but it seems I can't trigger it (even if I made required choices of the walkthrough: "I could be the one" & "creampie at Day 36") I may have missed something... Does anybody have achieved it (my question is about Mrs Smith only, because I achieved it when I played harem). Thx!
The check for most of the girls happens to be broken in this version, refer to perverteer's post for a quick solution (you only need to set m_creampie since you're on the mom only route) https://f95zone.to/threads/sisterly-lust-v0-22-es-perverteer.6547/page-454#post-2454556 (Shift-O to open console)

Reactions: gmn

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
There are no game overs or bad ends.

There is no chance for the "bad guys" to win. You get away just fine no matter what you choose.
You mean the Americans dont win.
Isnt it strange that in real life when you are put in jail you are treated as a slave?
Abraham Lincoln forgot to do something about that part.
Americans just found a loophole to get away with as much as they can.

• Angry
Reactions: gr33nappleboy

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
How is it unrealistic?

For the most part, people don't go through much drama.

We don't live in a soap, generally people go about their lives quite happily.

Considering this game has had minor dramatic elements and those it had were over with very quickly and had no negative impact.

It was always going to end happy ever after. It could never end any other way.

You want unrealistic, go play Acting Lessons. That much drama happening to 1 guy, now that was the man the worst luck in any VN i've ever read.
For example that the MC proposes to all the girls and everyone is fine with it and the whole situation in general? This whole "We're coming for you kinkies" and then they decide to leave their old life behind and on the next day they're immediately on their merry way? They arrive and just by pure chance the one person the MC is friends with has purchased the apartment(complex?) mere days ago, again just by pure chance and now they stay there for free?
I never said it was bad though, on the contrary actually. Other games have lots of drama, people die or almost die, accidents happen, someone gets kidnapped and stuff like that, here it's just some peaceful life and everything works out for everyone.The MC and every girl is ok with the situation and nobody feels left out and sad.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
It is sad when people attempt to apply incredulity to events in a fictional creation, making statements that the narative or storyline is unrealistic. Making critical commentary references between real world and make believe.
Come one man this is fiction and the only reason this stuff exists... It's called escapism.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I'm a bit surprised to be in the minority but I avoided Alina like the plague. Lol. She does not do it for me at all....
She's just the right kind of nasty for me (nasty in the good sense ;))

I can't claim her for myself though, someone got there first and added her to her harem :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: D Dog

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
She's just the right kind of nasty for me (nasty in the good sense ;))

I can't claim her for myself though, someone got there first and added her to her harem :rolleyes:
You just gotta exploit the transitive property of harem association and add Ana to your harem first - it worked for getting Adriana after all :sneaky:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ana doesn't join the harem but from what I read from Pervy many pages agol she will have a marriage ending.

I'm guessing Alina will probably be the same.

There is no danger from the censorship idiots for those 2 so they won't be leaving the country.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes