Flojo23

Feb 27, 2020
well this a almost full solo rute unclock just justt need 2 tatiana event didnt trigger and play harem ending

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
Is 3.5.0 the last version? or is there a chance it will be updated again?
The developer plans to release more updates in the future, judging by one of the posts I saw, at least 1 more update.

Here's the quote from the 3.5.0 content update
The penultimate update?
I want this to be the penultimate update of Solvalley School. After this one, there will be the big school dance scene. In the last update I'll also add some things that my patrons have asked for (like a small addition to the Verdi ending). And this will be the finale of Solvalley School. Alex and his friends will be able to rest.

Last edited:

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
Is there an incest patch for Android
There isn't any incest patch available for the current versions of the game, I am working on implementing one into my mod but that could take a long time as I struggle doing it for long sessions as it's quite tedious and there's a lot of scripts to read through in the game. But hopefully one day I will finish it

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

Hello!
[HS Tutor]

About Solvalley
I haven't done anything in the Solvalley School game since the last update but I've already decided to just do the prom scene and consider the work on the game finished. Yeah, I know, a lot of people want more scenes with their favorite characters, but besides some little extra things that I will add in a few scenes because of patron requests, I won't do anything else besides the prom scene.
Then I'll be on my way to doing a new project with more decent art, characters and writing.

About Honeymoon Island
[Honeymoon]

Zagnut

Feb 10, 2018

Hello!
[HS Tutor]

About Solvalley
I haven't done anything in the Solvalley School game since the last update but I've already decided to just do the prom scene and consider the work on the game finished. Yeah, I know, a lot of people want more scenes with their favorite characters, but besides some little extra things that I will add in a few scenes because of patron requests, I won't do anything else besides the prom scene.
Then I'll be on my way to doing a new project with more decent art, characters and writing.

About Honeymoon Island
[Honeymoon]
My main problem with this is that the Harem Ending very obviously isn't finished.

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
This is one of my favorite games, even though it's complete I'm happy it's getting more content.
It's silly to be upset that it's getting extra content even though it's "complete", it's like complaining that in a movie they added director's commentary, interviews or behind the scenes.

Reactions: chapuza and Birulei

Mr_Blvck

Jun 20, 2019
uhm, got a problem. idk how to increase my appareance so i used and save editor to boost all 3 stats.
after that it says that if i trust this save file and i press yes but nothing happen. what can i do?
that was my only save file ;((((

4.20 star(s) 157 Votes