4.10 star(s) 155 Votes

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
Its abandoned since almost a year now idk why op doesnt mark it as such. Maybe he fried his brain from substance abuse ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Or maybe you're incapable of reading the one in numerous posts on this page that said the developer has since confirmed he is still working on it, maybe that's the issue here, right?

is there no other way we can take this off his hands and develop it and continue it ourselves without the source code? or are we at his mercy?
Imagine you were working on a project and someone ripped it out of your hands, to continue working on it - against your wishes because they thought you weren't working on it fast enough. And then, imagine that the same person had not paid a penny for your product or anything toward it - because that, you've just described 90% of the people on F95.

r3L4x

Feb 4, 2019
Or maybe you're incapable of reading the one in numerous posts on this page that said the developer has since confirmed he is still working on it, maybe that's the issue here, right?

Imagine you were working on a project and someone ripped it out of your hands, to continue working on it - against your wishes because they thought you weren't working on it fast enough. And then, imagine that the same person had not paid a penny for your product or anything toward it - because that, you've just described 90% of the people on F95.
And imagine all patreos who donates money and don't get about one year an update? There is plenty of ways to choose. He can make it open source if he dont have time, higher developer, or ask mothers in his discord chanel to help him with a game I know that there would be a plenty of people who worked for free.

Reactions: srg91

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
is there no other way we can take this off his hands and develop it and continue it ourselves without the source code? or are we at his mercy?
You can access all of the source code and extract all of the assets. Having him give everything away would save time, but anyone can look at what he did and rebuild it if they want.

The reality is that this game must be done as a passion project. 1k a month isn't enough to pay for proper 2d/3d artists for environments, clothing, animations, etc. Anyone with that kind of talent can earn a lot more money doing a 9-5 boring job, and skip the patreon stress.

I haven't chatted with the developer for a long while now, so I have no insight into what he is doing. I still find the lack of communication unnacceptable, regardless of what is going on.

As for Monkey, continued support will depend on how much effort is required, how many things he broke and where the game is headed.

-T-

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
And imagine all patreos who donates money and don't get about one year an update? There is plenty of ways to choose. He can make it open source if he dont have time, higher developer, or ask mothers in his discord chanel to help him with a game I know that there would be a plenty of people who worked for free.
I'm sorry but, if someone is willing to back a project for over a year that's seen no updates then the blame is entirely on that person, not the developer. Life happens and sometimes development gets bogged down due to a variety of reasons - just because someone is patreon does not mean they're owed the source code of the project they back. You're living in a fantasy land if that's how you think development works.

Babalui

Apr 2, 2019
I'm sorry but, if someone is willing to back a project for over a year that's seen no updates then the blame is entirely on that person, not the developer. Life happens and sometimes development gets bogged down due to a variety of reasons - just because someone is patreon does not mean they're owed the source code of the project they back. You're living in a fantasy land if that's how you think development works.
This is a pirate forum. Intellectual property (source code of the project and ownership of it) is not a priority here. In addition, the main character in this game sexually abuses models, it's not exactly an environment for discussing fairness. Isn't it?

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
Been a long time since an update...can't wait to post my "kept you waiting" meme when the new update comes out.

In addition, the main character in this game sexually abuses models, it's not exactly an environment for discussing fairness. Isn't it?
I don't care about your overarching argument, but talking about this point specifically. You have free will.
In this game, you can choose to not abuse the models without their consent, heck you can rate them without even touching them or talking to them at all and if you think you're being rude, you can just say one of the nice "Hello" variants.

But if you're a naughty boy and consent still matters to you ig, you can attain it by choosing the right dialogue options and asking to "come closer"/touch specific body parts and for her to undress.

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
This is a pirate forum. Intellectual property (source code of the project and ownership of it) is not a priority here. In addition, the main character in this game sexually abuses models, it's not exactly an environment for discussing fairness. Isn't it?
Well aware that it's a piracy site, I think that's been well established by this point in time. Source code and project ownership absolutely are priority - would you be happy if Helius took over this project by force?

False equivalency there buddy.

Abusing characters in this game is optional - and not a requirement. If you choose to do so, that's your call - and well, I couldn't care less.

Reactions: WakamoSato

GoGom

May 13, 2019
Personally, I don't think the developer of this game is scamming, as it's just not profitable. If he was releasing updates on this game, he would be able to make more money.

Babalui

Apr 2, 2019
Well aware that it's a piracy site, I think that's been well established by this point in time. Source code and project ownership absolutely are priority - would you be happy if Helius took over this project by force?

False equivalency there buddy.

Abusing characters in this game is optional - and not a requirement. If you choose to do so, that's your call - and well, I couldn't care less.
I don't know why I got myself into this whole conversation, obviously I'm dealing with a morally superior entity, I retreat to my lair .:HideThePain:

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
tbf wouldnt this still be considered sexual assault considering the circumstances?
Well no, being able to talk to women is not considered SA, I'm pretty sure. And if it's because of the modeling agency setting, I wouldn't consider it SA anyways. Nobody is forcing the women to work at the agency, ig if you anger the women too much, they leave off their own accord and a "Wait" won't work either.

Reactions: WakamoSato

poorman9494

Dec 25, 2021
Very good game, but I may have discovered it too late. Also, I would like to ask if there is a way to let model do custom poses in designer mode (I know this game hasn't been updated for a long time, but I'm wondering if there is any way that I don't know to achieve it

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
Well no, being able to talk to women is not considered SA, I'm pretty sure. And if it's because of the modeling agency setting, I wouldn't consider it SA anyways. Nobody is forcing the women to work at the agency, ig if you anger the women too much, they leave off their own accord and a "Wait" won't work either.
I mean, there are instances where one of the models can say repeatedly "Stop" and if you don't, then, it's technically crossing the line. That and repeatedly groping etc would trigger anger and requests to stop doing such things.

So, yeah. It's entirely SA in that regard. Though, as stated prior - it's optional.

Akame31322

Apr 1, 2024
BetterExperience Update 5.2a

Quais as novas?
  • Material necessário para fazer a demonstração abaixo
  • Algumas interfaces do usuário usam o novo renderizador
  • Algumas interfaces do usuário estão dimensionadas corretamente agora e têm a aparência que deveriam ser
  • Mais alguns recursos problemáticos são desativados por padrão
  • Quando a cena é gerenciada pelo BetterScene, você pode usar Ctrl+Tab para chamar o modo de pose personalizada

O que há na demonstração da agência?
  • Muitos esboços e espaços reservados
  • Cenário de sessão de fotos jogável com tarefas, recompensas e algumas poses que roubei do tópico de compartilhamento de poses
  • O script de fotos usa as estatísticas do jogo para realizar algumas verificações, por isso não é completamente extravagante
  • A sessão de fotos concluída será recompensada com dinheiro e algumas outras fotos
  • API de tradução fácil para substituir alguns textos via json simples
  • As respostas do modelo são tratadas com script python que configura com csv
  • Bolas amarelas

Instalar
  1. Macaco
  2. IronPython para BepInEx
  3. BetterExperience + BetterScene + BetterStory+ demonstrações e ativos padrão
  4. Pacote de demonstração da agência
  5. Para executar a demonstração da agência, você precisa do ativo de cena Monkey e The New Office
* Todos os zips são arquivos 'extrair aqui', direto para o diretório do jogo

Tutoriais que não foram atualizados para a v5
[/ CITAÇÃO]
Como instalar?

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
I mean, there are instances where one of the models can say repeatedly "Stop" and if you don't, then, it's technically crossing the line. That and repeatedly groping etc would trigger anger and requests to stop doing such things.

So, yeah. It's entirely SA in that regard. Though, as stated prior - it's optional.
As you said optional, you can get what you want in this game with or without consent, how you play depends on you and what you're feeling like.

4.10 star(s) 155 Votes