Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
Does anyone know how to get Mercy to strip past her lingerie?
I put her in her the original driver outfit and went through the sex options skipping stip to the last. When she does, it will be to lingerie.
With her in lingerie, I then went through the sex options skipping stip to the last. Which unlocked the Naked Hair Up costume. (located on 2nd row of costumes)
Put her in lingerie with hair down and have her stip to unlock the Naked Hair Down costume. (located on 2nd row of costumes)

you maybe able bypass all this but I wanted to make sure it triggered anything that was fixed. Nothing happened as far as I can tell

Reactions: Testerguy19

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I put her in her the original driver outfit and went through the sex options skipping stip to the last. When she does, it will be to lingerie.
With her in lingerie, I then went through the sex options skipping stip to the last. Which unlocked the Naked Hair Up costume. (located on 2nd row of costumes)
Put her in lingerie with hair down and have her stip to unlock the Naked Hair Down costume. (located on 2nd row of costumes)

you maybe able bypass all this but I wanted to make sure it triggered anything that was fixed. Nothing happened as far as I can tell
Ah yes, the glorious act of "stip"ing, passed down through generations of sluts
a question the save in which folder is placed help please
Saves are a registry file, have fun finding it and/or not melting your Windows by toying around too much

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I don't understand the changelog, so there is an 1) Mercy content that was supposed to be out last update 2) An event that is unfinished and cannot be started.
Is there more? Because I dont' see it.
I had wonder woman in her cell and a convo triggered for the mentioning of the island of the amazons...other than that I haven't been successful for getting it to trigger on the map yet...unless you're to speak with Cheetah afterwards as it mentions a villain named Faux. An update for that I'm currently playing it and I got more with a woman named Grail wrecks havoc on Lex's legion which I had triggered after I hired one left the headquarters, returned to legion and scene triggered with Grail (Darkseid's daughter) making a request, then return back to lexcorp at wonder woman's cell for next scene.

Last edited:

Akainu2406

Aug 20, 2018
I think the event starts when Wonder Woman is not in of the Cells. Because Grail and Myrina appears in the Legion Hideout sometime. And they ask to capture Wonder Woman and bring she into the Hideout then.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
I think the event starts when Wonder Woman is not in of the Cells. Because Grail and Myrina appears in the Legion Hideout sometime. And they ask to capture Wonder Woman and bring she into the Hideout then.
Not true. In my game, WW was in the cells. I just went to the Hideout, Grail appeared and asked me to capture WW. Then I simply went to her cell, dialogue triggered automatically and we both went to the Hideout for the Grail/Myrina scene.

Reactions: EatBootyIDo

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Not true. In my game, WW was in the cells. I just went to the Hideout, Grail appeared and asked me to capture WW. Then I simply went to her cell, dialogue triggered automatically and we both went to the Hideout for the Grail/Myrina scene.
Do we know if you need to to do the wonder girl stuff as well to trigger this stuff?

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
So I'm confused what actually is new besides Mercy? Just the start of the event or just a conversation alluding to the event? So nothing else hot happening in the actual event right?

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
So I'm confused what actually is new besides Mercy? Just the start of the event or just a conversation alluding to the event? So nothing else hot happening in the actual event right?
in changelog (spoilers) it refers to island map so I'm assuming to getting to the island is available.

Incognito_Mode

Nov 14, 2019
You need to keep asking her and use Harley Quinn
I think this is actually what you have to do, it worked for me once I put Harley as my henchwoman and set her costume to naked, but I could have just asked Mercy enough times to trigger it regardless, so take my method with a grain of salt.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Do we know if you need to to do the wonder girl stuff as well to trigger this stuff?
I don't know for sure I'm afraid. I had done both Cassie and Donna, but I don't know what if Grail triggers without having done their stuff.

WestSide23

Aug 10, 2018
So, he delayed the Mercy content for a month and has only two scenes of generic doggy action in the update to show for it ? And he's adding shit we can't access in the changelog to make it look not as terrible of an update ?

The worst part is that the Mercy scenes are just plain boring, the yacht stuff was better.

GaSpidey

Jul 11, 2022
Ok guys, besides the new event that I cannot trigger, I cant unlock Circe and Lana Lang. Anyone knows how to unlock them? Oh, and who is parasite? I see it on the cheats menu, but never seen in game

EatBootyIDo

Apr 7, 2021
Ok guys, besides the new event that I cannot trigger, I cant unlock Circe and Lana Lang. Anyone knows how to unlock them? Oh, and who is parasite? I see it on the cheats menu, but never seen in game
Circe has to be obtained from the Cheat Menu. Lana Lang you have to progress Darci's storyline, then she grabs her for you. Parasite is a pink villain that pops up in one of the cutscenes relatively early on, I see him in the hideout occasionally, if you don't see him you can just grab him from the cheat menu.

Also it's been said a lot but he's just finished a bunch of the art for the new event not actually implemented it, because of course he did, the only thing that'll show up related to the event is Grail popping up at the legion hideout after you finish all of WW and Circe's vault scenes

Reactions: meezzz
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes