RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
How his shorts came off is definitely a chin stroker.

3 teams on the field, that's a yellow card.

6 chin strokes, 1 sad face, all the rest good. I don't know math but that's more than 2 thumbs up, Siskel and Ebert would be proud.
2 teams - Sam is the goalie. Not that Zero-G football actually has any rules about how many teams can take part! Or how many clothes they have to wear! :p
*Goes back to check the OP and realizes he never gave it a like. Facepalms and rectifies the mistake immediately.*
Oops, sorry about that. :oops:
Thanks Dreadder, lol... although at least the list doesn't include any facepalms! (my Witchers one does... different playerbase, I guess!) :D
500 only ??
I know, right!? :ROFLMAO: Next Goal is 1000!

Reactions: L30 and Dreadder

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
2 teams - Sam is the goalie. Not that Zero-G football actually has any rules about how many teams can take part! Or how many clothes they have to wear! :p

Thanks Dreadder, lol... although at least the list doesn't include any facepalms! (my Witchers one does... different playerbase, I guess!) :D

I know, right!? :ROFLMAO: Next Goal is 1000!
Wait, what? Sam is the goalie, but he is happy a goal was scored? The ball is in the middle of the field. Was it scored on him? Did he score on himself? Does that count as sex? So lost.

Also, his shorts seem regular while the girls have a weird lace up point. But god damn is he nipping.

Last edited:
Reactions: RanliLabz

thegreatmikey

Jan 25, 2018
So, your game is awesome an' all, but please, for the love of all that is, please stop with country music! I'm beggin' ya! It hurtssss us! It burrrnsss us!
Seriously, given the choice between listening to a single country song or any other worst case scenario, I think I'd choose mutilation, or slow starvation, or cancer or something. I would go back in time if I could and eliminate anything that could theoretically EVER lead to the potential for country to ever develop, even knowing that it would eliminate my entire family line from the timestream just because it's the right thing to do! Honestly, friends don't expose friends to country! ANYTHING is better than country!

So no more country, okay? And if you could re-edit the game to remove all the country all of existence would appreciate it.

Country's bad. M'kay?

• Haha

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
So, your game is awesome an' all, but please, for the love of all that is, please stop with country music! I'm beggin' ya! It hurtssss us! It burrrnsss us!
Seriously, given the choice between listening to a single country song or any other worst case scenario, I think I'd choose mutilation, or slow starvation, or cancer or something. I would go back in time if I could and eliminate anything that could theoretically EVER lead to the potential for country to ever develop, even knowing that it would eliminate my entire family line from the timestream just because it's the right thing to do! Honestly, friends don't expose friends to country! ANYTHING is better than country!

So no more country, okay? And if you could re-edit the game to remove all the country all of existence would appreciate it.

Country's bad. M'kay?
Wow the hate on Johnny Cash, Elvis Presley and Dolly Parton. That's a paddlin and now you are sentenced to listen to Achey Breaky Heart for a week.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017

Country's bad. M'kay?
Matter of opinion. If anything, I wouldn't mind some more country in the game, not to mention it fits perfectly with MC's background. ;)

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018

Country's bad. M'kay?
:ROFLMAO: - sorry dude, I couldn't resist :p

Actually, country isn't one of my top genres (though there certainly are some fantastic tunes). Like Dreadder says, it's about referencing MC's rural Ganymedian background - and that there backwater sub-colony is a hillbilly bluegrass haven! However, there will always be many musical tastes catered for - and as Branches and Paths begin to diverge in Phase 2 you'll see them musically themed: e.g. SciCorps tracks will see more trance and classical, Forward Infantry will see more metal and techno, while Comfort section will be all about the soul. Flashbacks to Ganymede, natch, will be country-styled tho - and I have a lot of it planned for FliteCorps.
Wow the hate on Johnny Cash, Elvis Presley and Dolly Parton. That's a paddlin and now you are sentenced to listen to Achey Breaky Heart for a week.
Cash was my first big intro into country - I was mainly a metalhead, but his cover of Hurt was undeniably better than the original.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
That is indeed a great cover of it, I love both versions.

Forward Infantry needs Dubstep. So when they are taking back a planet they can request Flitecorps to drop the bass/base.... Why do I do this?

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
It is the Language of Love, after all ...
:ROFLMAO: Brilliant... I love Ylvis, and you are apparently a psychic (a cover of one of their songs will be in the next update )
Forward Infantry needs Dubstep. So when they are taking back a planet they can request Flitecorps to drop the bass/base.... Why do I do this?
:LOL: This might work.

Reactions: L30

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Cash was my first big intro into country - I was mainly a metalhead, but his cover of Hurt was undeniably better than the original.
Good, does that mean we can expect more metal in future? ;)

Funny, it was the other way around with me, I started with Johnny Cash and ended with power metal and death metal. :ROFLMAO:
That is indeed a great cover of it, I love both versions.

In the name of Wotan's hairy ass, please don't. :oops:

Better listen to Lord Vader, if you know what's good for you. :p

37072d2a933590cdd7f867e6c4d9e8d5.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Good, does that mean we can expect more metal in future? ;)

Funny, it was the other way around with me, I started with Johnny Cash and ended with power metal and death metal. :ROFLMAO:

In the name of Wotan's hairy ass, please don't. :oops:

Better listen to Lord Vader, if you know what's good for you. :p

View attachment 657579
Let us duel.

I do wonder what no eighth branch will have for music, or the maids/securicorps?

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Let us duel.

I do wonder what no eighth branch will have for music, or the maids/securicorps?
Hmmm good question, 60's psychedelic rock for the non-existant strictly hypothetical branch perhaps? Aggrotech industrial for Securicorps and Queen's I want to break free for Service corps? :LOL:

EDIT: Also, duelling it is: :p :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I am waiting on the time when MC has to fake he is "good" and being against the securicorps, so "NWA - Fuck the Police" gets to play.

However I kind of feel more straight simple melody and nationalistic music should play for the policing of a tyrannical government.

Servicecorps - Jazz and industrial?

medicorps - light rock, maybe 60s motown? But of course sexual healing would be for comfortcorps.

Specialcorps - Nerdcore? Or just really well written lyrical rap? Or I guess international music, since it should be for people who can read minds and thus bypass language filters. Or better yet, mashups being it is minds going into each other.

babykots

Oct 28, 2018
I remember making this account just to download this game. That was a year ago. I'm thrilled to see the game has absolutely exploded with content since then. I can't wait to dive in!

Did we get any content about sexually bullying Cole though? I remember really disliking that dick and I vaguely recall a maledom route where you humiliate him was planned/mentioned at some point. I'm looking for clues in the walkthroughs but it's still pretty overwhelming.

• Love

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I remember making this account just to download this game. That was a year ago. I'm thrilled to see the game has absolutely exploded with content since then. I can't wait to dive in!

Did we get any content about sexually bullying Cole though? I remember really disliking that dick and I vaguely recall a maledom route where you humiliate him was planned/mentioned at some point. I'm looking for clues in the walkthroughs but it's still pretty overwhelming.
There's the occasional hint in that direction, but nothing major so far. The sheer breadth of characters and scenarios introduced so far has meant there's been little time to meaningfully develop any one relationship. Hopefully that'll change as the game goes on.

babykots

Oct 28, 2018
I
There's the occasional hint in that direction, but nothing major so far. The sheer breadth of characters and scenarios introduced so far has meant there's been little time to meaningfully develop any one relationship. Hopefully that'll change as the game goes on.
Yeah I've been checking it out and holy shit there's a lot of new stuff. Even more than I had assumed at first glance. I remember there being 2 or 3 pages of walkthroughs. Now there's almost a dozen! I'm extremely impressed.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes