pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
I

Yeah I've been checking it out and holy shit there's a lot of new stuff. Even more than I had assumed at first glance. I remember there being 2 or 3 pages of walkthroughs. Now there's almost a dozen! I'm extremely impressed.
Yes, I suspect there will option Cole will be always a little bit badass trying sexually dominate MC, and, hopefully a second route when he will learn his lessons and become gradually more soft and loving person with deep needs both of MC and Anna, maybe together :) It would be definitely a charming threesome, wouldn't be? :p

Reactions: RanliLabz

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
There's the occasional hint in that direction, but nothing major so far. The sheer breadth of characters and scenarios introduced so far has meant there's been little time to meaningfully develop any one relationship. Hopefully that'll change as the game goes on.
This is the primary issue with this game IMHO. It's spread so thin that if anything or anyone interests you, well, you won't see any more the current game. If you're lucky there will be two scenes.

Reactions: Dysphorika

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
This is the primary issue with this game IMHO. It's spread so thin that if anything or anyone interests you, well, you won't see any more the current game. If you're lucky there will be two scenes.
You aren't wrong, but also this happens to MC in a single day, probably within an 8 hour period. Expecting a lot of scenes of any specific type in that time frame seems silly.

Since only 1 major update or so and the second portion will happen which will get to the Boot Camp portion and be of longer time frames and thus I assume more content of each character, fetish. Of course this will have to build up since Ranli is only one person and can't crank out a few thousand renders a month.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I remember making this account just to download this game. That was a year ago. I'm thrilled to see the game has absolutely exploded with content since then. I can't wait to dive in!

Did we get any content about sexually bullying Cole though? I remember really disliking that dick and I vaguely recall a maledom route where you humiliate him was planned/mentioned at some point. I'm looking for clues in the walkthroughs but it's still pretty overwhelming.
Wow! very pleased to hear you signed up just to download SpaceCorps - this is extremely gratifying :p There sure has been a lot of content added since then... hopefully enough to keep you busy for a while! I'd be interested to hear what you think after a prolonged absence.

gregers is right that the Cole path hasn't significantly developed - there are quite a few plans for Cole (dom, sub, friend, lover, sissy, etc) - but those will have to wait for Phase 2 when relationships with the Cadets are more heavily focused on. You do get to insult him a few more times tho :ROFLMAO:
You aren't wrong, but also this happens to MC in a single day, probably within an 8 hour period. Expecting a lot of scenes of any specific type in that time frame seems silly.

Since only 1 major update or so and the second portion will happen which will get to the Boot Camp portion and be of longer time frames and thus I assume more content of each character, fetish. Of course this will have to build up since Ranli is only one person and can't crank out a few thousand renders a month.
I wish I could crank 2000 out! :ROFLMAO: 720 is my personal record (the showerblock scene) - but that almost killed me and 350 is my average. I keep trying to recruit artists to help me increase the render count - but the arrangements keep falling through at the last moment :(

Any experienced Daz 3D artists used to making over 200 pics a month should contact me! (esp game devs looking for a new project).

dond1

Jul 29, 2019
I think the "everybody dance now" music was very funny.

I recommend devs to play just for research value "beign a dik" if you havent already. take notes what kind of sidekick the player character has in that game :)

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I am more a Fantasy Valley or Halfway House sidekick person. However all the games do it differently and we shall see how Ranli's shapes out. We really only had a few scenes with him to interact. The decontaminate, pre-wrestle. So not really enough to figure what he will be like.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
There's no compressed version for this game. Can anyone tell me where can I request one?
Hey GoT - there have been huge issues with compressed versions recently. Basically, the game is already compressed by me (it’s pretty big!) and attempts to compress it further result in UI white screen. It’s worth a download if your internet can manage it, tho!

Apr 11, 2020
Hey GoT - there have been huge issues with compressed versions recently. Basically, the game is already compressed by me (it’s pretty big!) and attempts to compress it further result in UI white screen. It’s worth a download if your internet can manage it, tho!
No problem I'll give it a try.:)

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes