Ren'Py Abandoned Stellargate 1 [Season 1 Complete] [NSFW Space]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
The drone builder takes one turn to build a drone and on the next turn you can launch it. You can also lure the enemy ships closer to the mothership and use its cannons.

There is also a cheat option in the game preferences. When turned on, it asks you if you want to win/lose/play whenever you start a minigame, so you can see both the win and lose scenes. There were issues with the cheat not working reported on specific versions of the game, but I honestly don't remember if the version that's shared here has those issues or not.
thanks for the help i really do appreciate that

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i think i have won every game even 1st i just played half-assed.

also when cockpit has new event with what's her name then only options with her are chat or play the game.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
ep 9 30.png

In the last episode of the season you'll greet a couple of uninvited guests - the Olympus' power couple Zeus and Hera.

Reactions: tom882

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
ep 9 43.png

Remember Sarah?

Earlier I posted an image with one of the new characters that you'll meet in the last episode of season 2, in the background out of focus asking you if you can guess who she is. If anyone thought that was Sarah - the captain of the college ship in Water World, congratulations, you were... well... wrong. Though the model is the same and her name is also Sarah, she's actually not the same person. That's just her doppelganger from the SG-1 universe.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
ep 9 49.png

Hi all,

Here is what's done and what's not for the last episode of SG-1 season 1.

Done:
- script
- dialogue
- 24 out of 61 story-related renders
- 31 animations for the first scene

To be done:
- the remaining 37 story-related renders
- the animations for the second and the third scene
- additional renders for the scenes
- location images for Athena added to the ship
- a whole new set of location images with new clothing for most of the girls on the ship

It sounds like a lot, but I'm pretty confident I can have it done around 20 - 25th of January.

Most of you may be wondering what will come after the first season of SG-1 is complete. The main story for all of the three seasons is pretty much mapped out, but the poll I did before Christmas revealed that most of the people who played WW enjoyed it more than SG-1 and one of the reasons for this is the fact that WW was focused on (mostly) independent quests for each of the girls on the ship while SG-1 is focused exclusively on the main story.

As I've always said my games are a shared effort between me as a developer and you as people who make it all possible by funding my work. I've been thinking on how to get back that light-hearted WW gameplay that you enjoyed into the next season of SG-1 and currently I'm working on a prototype for it while I'm waiting for the animations to render. I still can't share much on that because it's far from ready, but I can say that I'm exploring the option to split the three planned seasons of SG-1 into separate games. The main reason for this is the fact that SG-1's coding framework is focused on advancing a single storyline. Adding additional parallel storylines will be confusing for you as players and will have lots of bugs.

Anyway, there is still time till I start with whatever comes after the completion of the first season of SG-1. Right now, let me share with you another one of the girls that you'll meet in the next episode. Most of you have probably recognized her from the image I've posted earlier, but like Sarah this is not the Sophie you know from Water World and she's definitely not her daughter ;).

Reactions: tom882

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Just out of interest because it's not clear to me how the release plans for this game here on f95zone look like:
Will every upcoming episode be released separately or will they be released combined like the last time after several months?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just out of interest because it's not clear to me how the release plans for this game here on f95zone look like:
Will every upcoming episode be released separately or will they be released combined like the last time after several months?
only when some1 leaks, last time it was from ep3 to ep7 before leak so f95ers got 4 eps content to play, it can be each ep gets released or there'll be months between leaks.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I release new versions (episodes) each month on Patreon. How / when they make their way here is none of my concern. That being said, if I go for a standalone game for season 2 instead of the continuation in the current SG-1 game build, I'll probably release the first version myself so it makes it's way here, but after that it will be up to people that get it on Patreon and chose to share it on F95 (or wherever).

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
ship hangar rbc csw working tha csw working mrv sk guarding.png

One thing Athena forgot to mention about the blind spot in Olympus sensors is that it's pretty close to it's sun. The coolers on the ship are running at full power, but it's still getting hot... in more ways than one.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
ev pent bath morning cla 1 3.png

Hi all,

Let me share quickly what's been happening with the game for the last week. The major update here is that I managed to run the framework and get rid of most of the bugs. Both navigations are working (TNG will have a map where you can travel to a new location and an icon-based navigation for the different rooms in that location), The sex scenes framework is working as well (it's an improved version over what I did in SG-1) and this leaves just the part which will handle the events to be polished a bit. There are some images that need to be done as well, but I think I'm still on track for releasing before the end of the month.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
How about someone make Incest patch i want that Milf to be Mom from Waterwold :KEK: (y)

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[Ren'Py] Stellargate 1 [Season 1 Complete] [NSFW Space] [OS@937MB, HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 937MB
MyRepack-YAC size: 280MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / /

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:

Last edited:

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
I got this image errors when I tried to talk to Rebecca:
Blank install of the newest version, no unren.
2022-02-27 00_14_11-Stellargate 1.png
2022-02-27 00_09_36-Stellargate 1.png
EDIT:
This is quite weird because it doesn't happen always.
In this case I was jumping for Troy and Rebecca had lost the game the day before and didn't wear panties for this day.
Maybe it has to do with this special circumstance.
Just verified it. This always happens when Rebecca doesn't wear panties that day and you talk to her.

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote