Favourite characters? (Choose all that you like)

• Total voters

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
I'll be sure to pay you royalties in the form of an IOU xD
How about you owe me a favor instead? ;)

Not a lot of people are good at writing natural dialogue (for example see the vast majority of games on this site). So I'm pleasantly surprised when I see someone who's able to do so. You had a few small errors here and there, but I can tell you took the time to at least try to avoid typos and such, which is also something that impresses me. For people who want to get paid for their work, not a lot of devs treat that work with the basic professionalism that you showed here.

My only, only (very minor) gripe is that MC is an Army veteran and keeps oversleeping. Most vets end up getting really anxious about being places on time, to the point that it can actually cause insomnia. It's been 20 years for me and I still struggle with it. The first time MC did it I was like "eh, okay." Second time I was like "oh, what the fuck MC." I actually got irritated with him. :LOL:

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
My only, only (very minor) gripe is that MC is an Army veteran and keeps oversleeping. Most vets end up getting really anxious about being places on time, to the point that it can actually cause insomnia. It's been 20 years for me and I still struggle with it. The first time MC did it I was like "eh, okay." Second time I was like "oh, what the fuck MC." I actually got irritated with him. :LOL:
Hehehe, yeah this has been pointed out a few times. It'll be explained later in the story. The Raven corp is a bit weird.

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Reactions: zhausJack

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
It's odd, I've had this reported before, but I can't reproduce it at all. Until I get a fix for it in place though, you should be able to resolve it by saving and reloading. Thanks for the report.
Hope we will get to tame those bitches eventually
And camera can be used take pics during sex scenes

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Hope we will get to tame those bitches eventually
And camera can be used take pics during sex scenes
The taming thing will definitely be possible in a manner of speaking for all the characters. (Even Hikari. That's gonna be a tough one to write)

Currently the camera is just used for story situations where MC might take a picture (Like if he's peeking on someone or something). I may make it in future so people can take a picture of whatever they want really, but I'm not sure yet.

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Can you have all the LIs in one game?
Yes. The main reason it won't be possible to get all scenes in one game is because each girl gets different scenes depending on how you treat them.

This is talking about the 7 main girls specifically. There are a few side characters who also have scenes, and I haven't decided yet whether I'm going to make them "collectable" as such. The side characters don't really have their own stories, they're kinda just part of the main girls stories, so I'm focusing less on them right now. (Even though the two girls from the pool came joint 2nd in my first character popularity poll, but I think that might just be because most of the girls haven't had scenes yet.) Fuck it, I'll do a poll here too. Might as well.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yes. The main reason it won't be possible to get all scenes in one game is because each girl gets different scenes depending on how you treat them.
Great. I'm going to download it and see what it's like. :)

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Great. I'm going to download it and see what it's like. :)
Good luck, if you get and bugs, lemme know. Worth noting, the only characters with animated content right now are Cassie, Riley and the 2 girls from the pool. The other girls get introduced in this update, but the next update is when their stories start properly.

Reactions: BlasKyau

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
How significant are the choices for this update? Like thinking back on the part where the MC is convincing girls to vote for him. Does it matter whether you go and pick who to convince first? I just let myself pick and proceed from top to bottom, but the dialogue seems to hint on making the order an important decision.

Other things such as on how would you talk to Logan and Professor Brown, stuff like that. Also, on who should you talk first? Sasha at the tree or Taliya and Hikari nearby?

I'm so excited to play the update and seeing that there's no sex yet, and still waiting on that walkthrough made me a bit upset.

Anyway, if those aforementioned need for being so pedantic about choices not needed at all. Well, I'll be looking for the next update then! As we'll see that the MC wins this election.

slothen29

Aug 26, 2020
There's a couple of unoffical android ports floating around on the internet, but I haven't played them so I'm not sure if they work properly. I plan to do an android port at some point, but right now my focus is getting v0.2 completed. Sorry my guy.
woah woah woah you mean its more interesting and rewarding to work on your actual game then mess around with ports? ;)

Totally understandable, best of luck.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Oh yeah, I allowed Cassie to have fun with girls. Though as far as I'm aware, the statement that the MC used is, "As long as you're not going behind my back, I've got no problem with it."

Ok alright.

And then we got this... screenshot0001.png

What the hell????? Good thing I can say no to this, but it feels so stupid to say no this choice even though I said yes to that prior choice on SMS. Especially this, "As long as you're not going behind my back, I've got no problem with it."

The hell does this mean then? Is the choice even significant? Should I have said no to the SMS conversation after all?

I'm happy we have a choice, I really do. As I hate seeing harems become something that isn't, a polyamory. So I assume, that choice regarding the talk with Cassie on SMS is just that, when she and MC's having fun together with another girl. Again as I quote this, "As long as you're not going behind my back, I've got no problem with it." So I really find it strange that we even get to this scene, pictured above.

Or maybe, I should've just said no? I got something more to say, but until I can actually come up with something coherent. This is the extended thoughts of mine regarding this update.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Oh yeah, I allowed Cassie to have fun with girls. Though as far as I'm aware, the statement that the MC used is, "As long as you're not going behind my back, I've got no problem with it."

Ok alright.

And then we got this... View attachment 2002472

What the hell????? Good thing I can say no to this, but it feels so stupid to say no this choice even though I said yes to that prior choice on SMS. Especially this, "As long as you're not going behind my back, I've got no problem with it."

The hell does this mean then? Is the choice even significant? Should I have said no to the SMS conversation after all?

I'm happy we have a choice, I really do. As I hate seeing harems become something that isn't, a polyamory. So I assume, that choice regarding the talk with Cassie on SMS is just that, when she and MC's having fun together with another girl. Again as I quote this, "As long as you're not going behind my back, I've got no problem with it." So I really find it strange that we even get to this scene, pictured above.

Or maybe, I should've just said no? I got something more to say, but until I can actually come up with something coherent. This is the extended thoughts of mine regarding this update.
I'm not sure what the issue is? She asks if it is okay for her to have her own fun with the girls and you said it was. She's not going behind your back, because you already know she is going to do it. Even in that same text she tells you that for now, it will just be with Riley. So you already know that she is going to do stuff with Riley.

What the MC means by "not going behind my back", is simply, "don't do it without telling me". Cassie told you she is going to fool around with other girls and specifically stated she would fool around with Riley, so it's not behind your back. If you didn't want that to happen, should of said no to it.

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
How significant are the choices for this update? Like thinking back on the part where the MC is convincing girls to vote for him. Does it matter whether you go and pick who to convince first? I just let myself pick and proceed from top to bottom, but the dialogue seems to hint on making the order an important decision.

Other things such as on how would you talk to Logan and Professor Brown, stuff like that. Also, on who should you talk first? Sasha at the tree or Taliya and Hikari nearby?

I'm so excited to play the update and seeing that there's no sex yet, and still waiting on that walkthrough made me a bit upset.

Anyway, if those aforementioned need for being so pedantic about choices not needed at all. Well, I'll be looking for the next update then! As we'll see that the MC wins this election.
So right now there's only a few choices that affect things in the future, but nothing crazy. The order you talk to people in for the most part doesn't matter. The only thing that can happen is that if you talk to Akemi and Olivia before you speak to Taliya, and then tell Professor Brown to go to the library, you get a slightly different scene in the evening.

Oh there is one other thing actually. If you went with a save where you didn't hook up with cassie (So no BJ and intercural scene), the dialogue where she offers you a reward is different, and it will change the 1st scene you get in the 0.2 update.

Basically, which scene you get will depend on which scenes you've already got (Not counting ones you got with saves or rollback). In future the choices may send you down entirely different paths, but I'll probably be putting in some kind of guide function for choices like that.

As for Logan, how you treat him is just up to you. If you're calm with him, he'll introduce himself to Riley and Cassie, but other than that it doesn't matter right now. As has been said from the start though, the game won't feature NTR, so with Logan you don't have to worry about accidentally making the wrong choice and getting cucked or anything. (Unless you count the lesbian stuff as NTR, in which case you can opt out of it, which means it doesn't happen, rather than you just not seeing it.)

Ok alright.

And then we got this...

So in the text conversation I seem to remember Cassie saying that she'd just be fooling around with Riley for now, so since that's what she's doing, it's not really going behind his back as such. If she messed with the other girls without permission, she would be. That was the thinking anyway. As you said, it's possible to opt out of it anyway because some people just don't wanna see it.

Saying no to the choice in the text conversation will basically disable lesbian content between Cassie and Riley. That being said, the question may come up again later. The same question may also come up for the other girls, but we're not that far yet.

Apologies for the confusion, I can see how people might misinterpret it, I may change the wording for the next release. I can confirm that even if you made that choice, you'll still get the choice to opt out of any scene that comes along. If you really don't want to see lesbian content though, I would suggest going back and saying no during the text conversation, and then just pressing ctrl to skip back to where you were.

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
On another note, tried this out for the first time and gotta say, it is really good.

There are some FOV issues where stuff is stretched out too much, and even parts where Riley is skewed awkwardly as well. Those were bothersome, but figured they'd be fixed at some point (maybe in a rework like a lot of devs are doing now lol). But otherwise, it was quite enjoyable. Got me chuckling several times and kept me interested in the story. Has a Ripples feel to it which I enjoyed as well.

Overall though, really nice work. Excited to see how the vote goes next update and what comes next. Thanks! ;)

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
On another note, tried this out for the first time and gotta say, it is really good.

There are some FOV issues where stuff is stretched out too much, and even parts where Riley is skewed awkwardly as well. Those were bothersome, but figured they'd be fixed at some point (maybe in a rework like a lot of devs are doing now lol). But otherwise, it was quite enjoyable. Got me chuckling several times and kept me interested in the story. Has a Ripples feel to it which I enjoyed as well.

Overall though, really nice work. Excited to see how the vote goes next update and what comes next. Thanks! ;)
Glad you liked it, do you have an example of which parts there's FOV issues in? I hadn't noticed that before. The next update should be fun, bigger than the previous ones because it's a public 0.2 update. No idea how long it's gonna take, but I guess we'll see.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Glad you liked it, do you have an example of which parts there's FOV issues in? I hadn't noticed that before. The next update should be fun, bigger than the previous ones because it's a public 0.2 update. No idea how long it's gonna take, but I guess we'll see.
These are just some quick examples from a fresh game. There is several more further in as well that do the same, but just wanted to give some examples real quick of what I meant.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just some little things. Maybe a lower field of view or different angles would help so they don't look so off. But it's just minor nitpicking is all lol. Nothing major to worry about.

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
These are just some quick examples from a fresh game. There is several more further in as well that do the same, but just wanted to give some examples real quick of what I meant.

Just some little things. Maybe a lower field of view or different angles would help so they don't look so off. But it's just minor nitpicking is all lol. Nothing major to worry about.
Ahh I see what you mean. All admit I didn't have any plans to go back and change them, but I may do at some point once the game has a bit more content. I also want to do an audio overhaul since it's a bit of a mess at the moment during the sex scenes. Thanks for letting me know.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
So right now there's only a few choices that affect things in the future, but nothing crazy. The order you talk to people in for the most part doesn't matter. The only thing that can happen is that if you talk to Akemi and Cassie before you speak to Taliya, and then tell Professor Brown to go to the library, you get a slightly different scene in the evening.

Oh there is one other thing actually. If you went with a save where you didn't hook up with cassie (So no BJ and intercural scene), the dialogue where she offers you a reward is different, and it will change the 1st scene you get in the 0.2 update.

Basically, which scene you get will depend on which scenes you've already got (Not counting ones you got with saves or rollback). In future the choices may send you down entirely different paths, but I'll probably be putting in some kind of guide function for choices like that.

As for Logan, how you treat him is just up to you. If you're calm with him, he'll introduce himself to Riley and Cassie, but other than that it doesn't matter right now. As has been said from the start though, the game won't feature NTR, so with Logan you don't have to worry about accidentally making the wrong choice and getting cucked or anything. (Unless you count the lesbian stuff as NTR, in which case you can opt out of it, which means it doesn't happen, rather than you just not seeing it.)

So in the text conversation I seem to remember Cassie saying that for now she'd just be fooling around with Riley for now, so since that's what she's doing, it's not really going behind his back as such. If she messed with the other girls without permission, she would be. That was the thinking anyway. As you said, it's possible to opt out of it anyway because some people just don't wanna see it.

Saying no to the choice in the text conversation will basically disable lesbian content between Cassie and Riley. That being said, the question may come up again later. The same question may also come up for the other girls, but we're not that far yet.

Apologies for the confusion, I can see how people might misinterpret it, I may change the wording for the next release. I can confirm that even if you made that choice, you'll still get the choice to opt out of any scene that comes along. If you really don't want to see lesbian content though, I would suggest going back and saying no during the text conversation, and then just pressing ctrl to skip back to where you were.
Oh that! "Wording!" That's the term I've been thinking of. Confusion on regards what things they're actually saying, that's mainly the thing that made uncomfortable.

As for the choice I've made on the SMS, I'll keep it yes. But it would still be nice to opt out of Lesbian content, like that choice from the one I've pictured. What I like in regards to other girls having fun is if only the MC is present. Not when they're just by themselves.

That's pretty much the only reason I said yes to that SMS conversation after all. As stated, "As long as you're not going behind my back, I've got no problem with it."

Edit:
I'll keep it at "yes" and see what happens. When we actually get to something that is bad to me, I'll simply go back for as how long it would take me. Just to undo that mistake.

4.80 star(s) 88 Votes