Favourite characters? (Choose all that you like)

• Total voters

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
Just as a point, in this update you can't get all the scenes without using saves. Make a save when you have the choice whether or not to bring up the texts. Based on the choices you've already made, you won't have to go back any further than that to see all the scenes.
Not getting scene 4, tells me I've been flirty even when I haven't.

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Never mind, randomly triggered this time, not sure I picked anything different.
So if I remember correctly, scene 4 only gets called if you choose option 2, and then option 1 in the text conversation. Alternatively, you can also get it by choosing option 2, then option 2 again, and then deciding not to bring up the texts when you're talking to Cassie later. If you're not flirty in any way (I.E. you choose option 1 in the first choice in the texts) then Cassie will just say goodnight, and the night will end without any scenes.

Hopefully that explains why it wasn't triggering. It's hard for me to say without knowing exactly what you did.

Since I plan to do quite a lot of this conditional branching stuff, I think I'll probably make a walkthrough of some sort after the next public release.

As for why it's telling you you've been flirty when you haven't (Presumably just choosing option 1), It's because it works out what to tell you based on what scenes are unlocked. So if you unlocked the flirty scene, and then on the next run didn't unlock any scene, it just thinks you've been flirty again. I kinda forgot it was possible to actually not get any scene after already unlocking one of the scenes)

1654304288242.png
Circled, your scenario (I think)

Either way, what it says at the end is just flavor text really, and it'll be removed when the next version is released.

Last edited:

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Android port..??
Not at present, but it's planned for the future. I think some Russian guys made one you can find by googling "Atemsiel Stormside" but I don't know how well it works because it's un-official.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
uh, transparent text mod doesnt work with this game
2022 and devs still dont understand many dont want text dialogue background

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vilewe7570

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
uh, transparent text mod doesnt work with this game
2022 and devs still dont understand many dont want text dialogue background
If you link the mod I can try to work out why it doesn't work.

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Does this work in joiplay?
I don't actually know. I tried it once but joiplay straight up doesn't work on my phone. Apparently the version of android I have is too new (Very strange problem to have.)

Feel free to try it and let me know if you have the time. Sadly I don't have a way of testing it myself.

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Does the game has a lot of choices and does the choices matter for the game or its a linear path? How many girls the game has?
Currently there are some choices, which mostly affect which scenes you see and some of the dialogue, but it's mostly a linear story so far. You can't get all the scenes without using saves or rollback. This will be the case in future as well as it just wouldn't make sense otherwise considering the branching paths I have planned.

As for how many girls, the girls in the banner image are all the main girls so far, but there are 2 others that are kinda side characters. So basically, 7 main girls, + 2 more who may appear every now and then. There are other characters, but I'm not planning to produce actual content or routes for them at this time.

There's currently only h scene content for 2 of the main girls, specifically, the 2 on the far left of the banner image. There's also a scene involving the other side characters I mentioned, but it's not really important yet.

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
having small or big branches makes always the story more interesting and rich.
This is the plan. Nothing so crazy as to split the game in two or anything, but basically you'll have the choice about how you treat each girl. Different choices lead to different interactions and in some cases, events playing out in different ways. This won't really be noticable until after the next public release though as right now I'm still setting the plot really.

I will say that in this 0.11 update there is one choice which does actually have an effect on future updates. If you've played it it's probably clear which one it is. Still, it's not a choice that'll make people miss out on future content, so nobody has to worry about that yet. Nobody likes missing out on shit because of a choice they made 3 hours ago unless it's a really really transparent choice imo.

HanBoston

Oct 11, 2021
I finish playing this game and it good but it seems i cant a single onion LMAOO, a little help please guys (where to find the onion)

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
I finish playing this game and it good but it seems i cant a single onion LMAOO, a little help please guys (where to find the onion)
On this topic, I'm putting in a feature in the next release where an audio cue gets played when an onion is on screen to help people find them. It's turned off by default, but can be toggled in the options menu.

Mar 28, 2019
~>I love the dark path however MC kinda feminine in my opinion due to lips and sometimes there's blushing on face maybe some notice it?

~>I gotta feeling MC going to be discipline the students like the headmaster game.

~>I was skeptical about MC power however it reminds me H anime invisible man doing whatever he wants while girls are confuse what the f is happening while everyone is looking also confuse.

~>The sex is good I hope there's a lot of variety to choose where to put the D.

~>Game feel like a horror and corruption on girls poor mentality also the trauma they experience just love it if the game is going really Dark.

~>Meh I don't recommend sudden flashing light it feels like someone throwing flash grenade on my face it would b enough a highlight object when we point on it.

~>Some music are not synchronize on some scene also there's familiarity on game s played before good choice though.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 88 Votes