Favourite characters? (Choose all that you like)

• Total voters

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
~>I love the dark path however MC kinda feminine in my opinion due to lips and sometimes there's blushing on face maybe some notice it?

~>I gotta feeling MC going to be discipline the students like the headmaster game.

~>I was skeptical about MC power however it reminds me H anime invisible man doing whatever he wants while girls are confuse what the f is happening while everyone is looking also confuse.

~>The sex is good I hope there's a lot of variety to choose where to put the D.

~>Game feel like a horror and corruption on girls poor mentality also the trauma they experience just love it if the game is going really Dark.

~>Meh I don't recommend sudden flashing light it feels like someone throwing flash grenade on my face it would b enough a highlight object when we point on it.

~>Some music are not synchronize on some scene also there's familiarity on game s played before good choice though.
Hehe, yeah the lips have been brought up before. I'm not hugely happy with how the MC looks so I may be changing it a bit, though I want it to make some sense in the story. Not my priority right now since he doesn't appear very often.

Yeah I won't outright confirm whats happening regarding the discipline, but you're pretty close.

Yes the main focus I'm going for is a lot of h scenes (Hopefully of good quality too). I'll have to include a lot of variety or they'll start to get boring, it just won't be immediate. I want the characters to feel like characters rather than just sex objects. Though if you choose to turn them into sex objects later on, I plan to have that be possible.

Corruption is an aspect of the game. Essentially you can choose how you wanna treat each girl. The ability to corrupt them will definitely be present, though it will be a bit more limited than some games. I.E. No NTR, sharing with other guys, and no prostitution planned either. (If I do include prostitution, it's not gonna be the main girls, but I have no current plans to include it at all at the moment.) As long as it's with the player though, you should have the ability to get pretty dark later on if all goes to plan.

I'm not sure what you're referring to with the flashing lights, can you explain? I haven't put anything in the game like that as far as I remember. (Unless you mean when you're on the computer looking at the academy website. There's a bug there at the moment that I'm planning to fix in the next version)

The music syncing can be difficult. It can be affected by computer specs, and in some cases how fast you click through certain parts. Annoyingly there isn't really a way around this for me. Maybe there will be in future, but this is my first attempt at making anything with Ren'Py, so I'm still learning kinda. I basically just have to make it work for me, and then if it works for others then that's great, but if it doesn't work for others, I try to fix it if I have enough info.

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2019
Hehe, yeah the lips have been brought up before. I'm not hugely happy with how the MC looks so I may be changing it a bit, though I want it to make some sense in the story. Not my priority right now since he doesn't appear very often.

Yeah I won't outright confirm whats happening regarding the discipline, but you're pretty close.

Yes the main focus I'm going for is a lot of h scenes (Hopefully of good quality too). I'll have to include a lot of variety or they'll start to get boring, it just won't be immediate. I want the characters to feel like characters rather than just sex objects. Though if you choose to turn them into sex objects later on, I plan to have that be possible.

Corruption is an aspect of the game. Essentially you can choose how you wanna treat each girl. The ability to corrupt them will definitely be present, though it will be a bit more limited than some games. I.E. No NTR, sharing with other guys, and no prostitution planned either. (If I do include prostitution, it's not gonna be the main girls, but I have no current plans to include it at all at the moment.) As long as it's with the player though, you should have the ability to get pretty dark later on if all goes to plan.

I'm not sure what you're referring to with the flashing lights, can you explain? I haven't put anything in the game like that as far as I remember. (Unless you mean when you're on the computer looking at the academy website. There's a bug there at the moment that I'm planning to fix in the next version)

The music syncing can be difficult. It can be affected by computer specs, and in some cases how fast you click through certain parts. Annoyingly there isn't really a way around this for me. Maybe there will be in future, but this is my first attempt at making anything with Ren'Py, so I'm still learning kinda. I basically just have to make it work for me, and then if it works for others then that's great, but if it doesn't work for others, I try to fix it if I have enough info.

~>No need to rush on sex variety I prefer story in my opinion though.

~>If u are planning to change appearance on MC it's going to b hassle and time consuming why not on sex scene MC face does not show instead only the body just suggestion though. Highly doubt everyone wants to see MC face probably more care on story and girls.

~>The feeling one with flash bang grenade mention when we get the onions I forgot to mention to get the special image make it more highlight on object.

Last edited:
Reactions: verzauberung

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
It would appear that v0.12 has been leaked (Took longer than I expected tbh). It has some changes on the back end of things so if there's any update that's gonna break saves, it's this one. I put some stuff in place to avoid that though, and none of my patrons had any issues with saves breaking, so you should be fine.

Please let me know if anyone gets any bugs. Enjoy the update ya filthy pirates :BootyTime:

Psymind

Jun 16, 2018
My saves were ok, first and foremost.
A bit of feedback though
- You seem to have organized the audio channels pretty well. Plenty games just throw everything on Sound Volume lol. But the thing is, I tried to lower the moaning but there is no Voice Volume. So I hit Mute All and now there's no moaning (obviously), can't turn it back on :p
- This is more of a question but, is there a use for that "cum bar"? We will be able to manage that somehow to edge a girl or something like that? Because right now it just grabs attention from the scene, nothing major tho.
If it ends up being something tied to gameplay mechanics I'd sujest making it look a bit better.
- The scenes are hot man, congrats :)

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
My saves were ok, first and foremost.
A bit of feedback though
- You seem to have organized the audio channels pretty well. Plenty games just throw everything on Sound Volume lol. But the thing is, I tried to lower the moaning but there is no Voice Volume. So I hit Mute All and now there's no moaning (obviously), can't turn it back on :p
- This is more of a question but, is there a use for that "cum bar"? We will be able to manage that somehow to edge a girl or something like that? Because right now it just grabs attention from the scene, nothing major tho.
If it ends up being something tied to gameplay mechanics I'd sujest making it look a bit better.
- The scenes are hot man, congrats :)
Good to know the saves were ok, I did a bunch of stuff to try to make sure they would be, but I wasn't totally sure it would work. Mostly it was because of the changes to the character descriptions in the character screen. Rather than it being like an overview of the character, it's now more like the MC making notes on the girls depending on what happens. (This is assuming it's working. It worked in my testing, but I haven't heard from anyone about it.)

Ahhh so I think I know why the audio problem happened. The game actually has a more than 3 audio channels, but I hadn't considered the "Mute all" button causing this issue. I'll do some testing, thanks. I'll probably be doing something of an audio overhaul in v0.2 because right now it's a bit of a mess. I've got one channel that you can't change the volume of which hosts most of the moaning and stuff, but sometimes the moaning is on another channel depending on the scene.
I'd chalk it up to this being my first attempt at making something with Ren'Py so I didn't really know what I was doing. I do now though mostly so I can go back through and rectify these things. You should in theory be able to just press mute all again though and it'll turn it back on, but if that doesn't work, lemme know and I may be able to help further.

The cum bar thing is literally just there for visual reference, it's kinda like an indicator that whatever follows will be the orgasm animation. You'll (probably) be able to edge girls in future, but the bar has no connection to that. I think I originally put it in the game because a lot of games force you to click something to move to the actual orgasm animation, and I figured this would be easier for people who actually whack it to these kinda games, and like to "Sync up" if you get me. This is the first time I've heard it mentioned, so I'm not sure what the overall consensus is on the feature.

Glad you liked the scenes (y) One of my main focuses for the game is making sure the scenes hold up. I have so many planned for the future now that all the girls are introduced. Thanks for playing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Psymind

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
On this topic, I'm putting in a feature in the next release where an audio cue gets played when an onion is on screen to help people find them. It's turned off by default, but can be toggled in the options menu.
Sounds like a great idea, in the meantime i'll see if i can update my little guide i started back when the game originaly released. If i can find them all again that is, i think there's 8 new ones from 0.11 & 0.12 if i'm reading the release notes correctly?

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Sounds like a great idea, in the meantime i'll see if i can update my little guide i started back when the game originaly released. If i can find them all again that is, i think there's 8 new ones from 0.11 & 0.12 if i'm reading the release notes correctly?
To be honest I don't remember how many there were back then, but there's 13 total now in v0.12 (Including one which was a custom render for one of the patrons. I do custom renders now for my professor tier which sometimes end up as onion pics if they consent to it. It's kinda fun.)

I'm told some of the ones in this update are hard to find, but the audio cue thing was actually added specifically at the request of one of my patrons. Seemed like an easy quality of life thing to add, so it got done. Feel free to update the guide though, thanks for making that. No such thing as cheating in a single player game imo, it's all about player enjoyment.

To be clear though, this feature is actually included in 0.12 in case you haven't played it. The onions are added to new sections so there's no need to go over parts of the game you've already played looking for new onions. One slight complication is that since the story will start to branch out, it won't be possible to get all the onions on one playthrough without saves or rollback. That being said, I've made the way the galleries are unlocked in game very very simple, so I'm sure someone will release a mod at some point for people who don't wanna play multiple times. It's not too branched yet, but in future it will be.

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
I'd be interested to try this if there was an Android port.
There's a couple of unoffical android ports floating around on the internet, but I haven't played them so I'm not sure if they work properly. I plan to do an android port at some point, but right now my focus is getting v0.2 completed. Sorry my guy.

Reactions: slothen29

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Could be an old save thing.

I like how wet Cassie gets, I kinda hope we have a chance to flip her and Riley's dynamic and force Riley to go down on her all the time to make up for the imbalance, haha.

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Stormside [v0.12] [Atemsiel] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 1,51 GB / 335 MB - Stormside-v0.12-win-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Linux: 1,51 GB / 326 MB - Stormside-v0.12-linux-crunched.tar.bz2
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,50 GB / 318 MB - Stormside-v0.12-mac-crunched.zip
= ~22,2% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (Win/Linux/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - Cruncher (bas@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Could be an old save thing.

I like how wet Cassie gets, I kinda hope we have a chance to flip her and Riley's dynamic and force Riley to go down on her all the time to make up for the imbalance, haha.

Hehe, well that depends on the choices you make, but yeah I've got plans for that kind of thing. People seem to say they're tired of the "Every girl is bisexual they just don't realise yet" trope. Personally, I don't mind it as long as there's a buildup of some sort. If the girl just suddenly changes team because she see's a tit once or something then that's kinda dumb imo. Same with the whole "Girl see's dick, instantly becomes unable to resist" trope. (Which I kinda did for one of Cassie's scenes, but let's just ignore that..)

As for the save error, yep that's due to old saves. The stats screen is getting updated in v0.2 to record what all the girls do, and it takes into account what you've done in the last few updates. That line was meant to be removed though. I'd guess the only reason other people haven't had this issue is they were starting from either the very start, or from the end of v0.11 (Which then applies a patch to fix all these stats.)

If you get any errors about characters not having an attribute, you can just press ignore on them. It won't actually break the game. Thanks for letting me know, I'll stealth patch it into the mega links (The only ones that are actually hosted by me) and then the mods can update the other links if they want.

Got an error at the end of day 3 during the Cassie scene
See above, same error. Can just ignore it.

Reactions: Balu83 and iC4v3M4n

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
Played through the current build (how could I not? It's got my name on it!) and I'm pretty impressed with the premise and the writing so far. Excellent start!

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Played through the current build (how could I not? It's got my name on it!) and I'm pretty impressed with the premise and the writing so far. Excellent start!
Thanks dude, glad you liked it. It's odd to me that I get people praising the writing. That was the part I thought was gonna end up weakest, since I'm not really a writer. Oh well, I'll take it (y) I'll be sure to pay you royalties in the form of an IOU xD

4.80 star(s) 88 Votes