Favourite characters? (Choose all that you like)

• Total voters

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Stormside-0.22.06
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: Paarl

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
They might, but it depends just how desperate to be right they are. If someone really wants to be right, they can be right. If it doesn't bother them enough to do that then this at least favours a more spread out distribution of people who got it right, vs people who didn't, instead of 90% of players getting it right because they looked it up.

I think it would be more accurate to say that the guide is just a guide, and may not be 100% accurate always. Think of it like a hunting manual. You could follow all the steps perfectly, but that doesn't guarantee that a deer isn't gonna do some weird shit. False flag probably isn't quite the right word for it. I'm sure the writer of the guide isn't intending to mislead readers.

But yeah, no real bad consequences. I dislike choices that have an obvious objectively better choice.
I meant false flag set by you the dev to mislead us :p
In any case I liked it, I ended up picking 4B.
Good luck with the VN dev, looking forward to the rest of the story. (y)

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
Can you send your save file? That sounds like a bug of some sort.
I don't think I've never uploaded a save before, so hopefully I did this right. Here it is.

This should be from when the MC is sitting on a couch having just got some texts from Cassie. The red dot indicates a new text message, but there isn't a new text and nothing I click seems to progress the game further.

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
I don't think I've never uploaded a save before, so hopefully I did this right. Here it is.

This should be from when the MC is sitting on a couch having just got some texts from Cassie. The red dot indicates a new text message, but there isn't a new text and nothing I click seems to progress the game further.
Thanks. It's 5am here so I'll take a look at this tomorrow, but one way or the other I'll get this save working and then send it back. Apologies you're having this issue.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Just díd the update and game just seems to get better and better so good job, i loved the Gym test with Hikari and the ghost hand dildo part great fun really, and the twitching of Olivias eye with her old friend was a nice touch to, and Cassie deflowering her self with a cucumber, even though i dont like that idea of LIs doing it like that, it was still absolutly expected from her, so great writting and sense to details :)

Looking forward to see what the shady people outside the window will be about, just hope it wont make a 180 and turn into a full blown sci-fi thing, having plenty of fun with the school aspect already :)

Last edited:

xbonboon

Nov 18, 2017
Excellent game, writing and humor
You really deserve way more, and I will probably support your work !
Great job, can't wait for next update

starkj

May 17, 2022
This game will be great for replayability, this last update was great for Hikari and Akemi, i love Akemi but i'm really looking forward to see how things will progress with Olivia.

Also Taliya needs more uptime.

Reactions: mugennoten

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022

Well, I can see the circumstances that lead to this happening, but I've got no idea how those circumstances were made. If you're curious, every time you get a text a counter goes up by 1. This keeps track of how many unread messages you have. Every time you finish reading a message it goes down by 1, and I've checked through all of them and there aren't any missing ones. Somehow your message counter had ended up at 3, when you'd only actually been sent two messages, so once you'd finished those messages your counter was at 1. Unfortunately the logic that dictates whether to let you move on is if messageCount == 0, so that's why it locked up.

I expect this is a rollback issue of some sort, and I'll have to do some testing around it or something. In the meantime I've manually reset the message counter to 0 on your save and moved it to the line just after the texts. You should be fine from here on. Save is attached at the bottom of this post.

Will second year girls be able to be part of the harem?
The truth is that I don't know yet. At very least I have content planned for them, but I don't plan to do the 3 routes thing with them. Thesecond year girls are mostly there to fill out backgrounds and let me do super dumb scenes like the two in 0.22. Obviously I'd like to be able to bring them into the harem, but I've already got so much going on with the game and I don't want to overpromise.

Just díd the update and game just seems to get better and better so good job, i loved the Gym test with Hikari and the ghost hand dildo part great fun really, and the twitching of Olivias eye with her old friend was a nice touch to, and Cassie deflowering her self with a cucumber, even though i dont like that idea of LIs doing it like that, it was still absolutly expected from her, so great writting and sense to details :)

Looking forward to see what the shady people outside the window will be about, just hope it wont make a 180 and turn into a full blown sci-fi thing, having plenty of fun with the school aspect already :)
Glad you like it xD The game isn't planned to go full sci-fi, but there elements of that sort of thing. The player should learn more in 0.23.

Excellent game, writing and humor
You really deserve way more, and I will probably support your work !
Great job, can't wait for next update
Thanks, glad you enjoyed it. I gotta start renders for the next update tomorrow, and I'm taking steps to make sure it doesn't take 7 months this time. Though I don't think many would argue that what came out of those 7 months is something that could have been made much quicker considering I don't get to work on it full time xD

This game will be great for replayability, this last update was great for Hikari and Akemi, i love Akemi but i'm really looking forward to see how things will progress with Olivia.

Also Taliya needs more uptime.
Hah, yep Taliya was actually meant to get a scene in this update, but I ended up having to cut it in favour of some of the Akemi/Hikari stuff since their stuff was time dependent, and Taliya's thing isn't. Instead, she'll be appearing in 0.23 some time to get her stuff started. She's not forgotten, just delayed.

Aetheran

Mar 23, 2020
The Hikari push up scene, holy crap I haven't laughed like that in a while.

This entire update the humour has been great. Also really appreciate the in-game walkthrough.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
advice for the dev: make more linear walkthrough, too many confusing explanations

PS: the game is great <3

seiyaryu666

Dec 23, 2020
I noticed an issue with the Phone App displaying past information, not sure if this has been brought up or not.

Day 3 Evening, you can get a Blowjob from Cassie. The phone app will show that she has given 0 Blowjobs even if she has to you.
I noticed the same thing. i have attached a save after having got the historical data and doing the day 3 intercrural scene and BJ

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The truth is that I don't know yet. At very least I have content planned for them, but I don't plan to do the 3 routes thing with them. Thesecond year girls are mostly there to fill out backgrounds and let me do super dumb scenes like the two in 0.22. Obviously I'd like to be able to bring them into the harem, but I've already got so much going on with the game and I don't want to overpromise.
So, I will leave a save in case that they finally aren't part, but for now I will proceed as if they were going to be part of the harem.

Jade seems to me to be basically a slut (a sympathetic one, but I guess that doesn't stop her from fucking every guy who's willing to do it and that makes me not interested in her), so there's no way I'm going to accept her proposal. I don't know anything about her background, since I have chosen not to see them, but I'm pretty sure that if I see it, I would confirm that this girl should stay far away. A shame, because if it weren't for the slut thing I would have liked her a lot.

I found Beth unpleasant. With so many main and secondary LIs, I don't see why the MC should try to improve the relationship with her.

As for Olivia's idiot friends, the fact that Ashley is a virgin is fine. I'm not so sure I like that Pagie isn't...she gives me the feeling that she could be another slut who likes to fuck every guy who crosses her path. Not that I can confirm it (unless I create a new batch and see her sexual history), but she has given me that feeling.

And completely changing the subject, with Olivia I don't know whether to take the romantic route or leave her definitely out of this. Obviously, in my case I don't even consider the other two (slave and submission) as options.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
advice for the dev: make more linear walkthrough, too many confusing explanations
The issue there is, linear for what? Most of the choices in this game aren't "good outcome" vs "bad outcome", they're "one outcome" vs "a different outcome". On top of that, the three routes for each girl, and different people having different goals (and in many cases, different for each girl), means it's harder for a WT to be linear.

Reactions: BlasKyau
4.80 star(s) 91 Votes