Favourite characters? (Choose all that you like)

• Total voters

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I admit I lean toward the submission route but the collars and obedience training give me pause. I trust the Dev won't use it for anything untoward but I expect the girls being collared and someone up the food chain or who gained access using that as leverage down the line.

• Angry
Reactions: JohnJG

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
I make this same damn typo all the time and it makes me so angry at my brain... It's like I've got a short circuit. At least I'm apparently not alone in experiencing it.
-.-

Shit.. Well now I can't go back and change it xD Oh well...

Atemsiel love the game. Normally I hate HS2 assets but your story and art style is definitely one for the books.
Glad you think so :D. Personally, I'm HS2 only, as it's incredibly rare that I find anything in daz that doesn't look weird to me. But I also barely actually play games anyway, so whatever. Still I tried to make the girls look less default than you may otherwise see. Not to say there aren't plenty of other HS2 games that do this too, there are plenty. I just mean that when I started making the game, it was my intention to join them.

I admit I lean toward the submission route but the collars and obedience training give me pause. I trust the Dev won't use it for anything untoward but I expect the girls being collared and someone up the food chain or who gained access using that as leverage down the line.
depends what you mean by "untoward". If it's related to any of the "hard pass" things in your signature, then no, nothing untoward.
No other men will be getting your girls, even before they're technically your girls. I know the game is kinda perfectly set up for it, so it's possible that it'll be teased at times, but the first point stands. Sharing may occur but only between you and one of the other girls if you choose to push things in that direction. MC is the only male character who gets anything from the LIs once the game starts.

No milfs are gonna be in this game? sorry if this was answered by dev or anyone else before

I'm fairly sure it's been confirmed, but nobody is expected to read through 40 pages of shit just for an answer. No, there are no milfs planned, at least not as LIs. They're not really my thing, and the whole point of the game was to make a game where I like all the girls, so instead all LI's are 18-25 years old, and relatively "Fun sized".

It'll definitely be disappointing for some players, but for others (Like myself) it's just perfect.

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
0.22.06 should be out later tonight with some further bugfixes. I know I said .05 was gonna be the last version 0.22, but some of these bugs aren't ones I want sitting around for 2 months or whatever. It'll be available as a patch so no reason to redownload the whole thing.

Also, since it's the first weekend since release...

1696021128232.png

This is the shared download quota. Until this hits 95%, any downloads from the mega links will not use your own download quota, but mine instead, so the 5GB limit should not apply until then.

Have fun nerds.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I'm fairly sure it's been confirmed, but nobody is expected to read through 40 pages of shit just for an answer. No, there are no milfs planned, at least not as LIs. They're not really my thing, and the whole point of the game was to make a game where I like all the girls, so instead all LI's are 18-25 years old, and relatively "Fun sized".

It'll definitely be disappointing for some players, but for others (Like myself) it's just perfect.
Bit bummed about this if I'm honest, but I much prefer that devs make games they enjoy as I wholeheartedly believe they're more likely to get finished. Stick to your guns and make what you want and your audience will come. I've enjoyed everything I've played so far, even if the LIs aren't my personal "ideal" waifus.

Reactions: Alandir

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Bit bummed about this if I'm honest, but I much prefer that devs make games they enjoy as I wholeheartedly believe they're more likely to get finished. Stick to your guns and make what you want and your audience will come. I've enjoyed everything I've played so far, even if the LIs aren't my personal "ideal" waifus.
Yeah, makes sense. Any milf characters I make just aren't something I could really put myself behind, so at best you'd get super average milfs. I instead choose to focus on making good not milfs. Don't get me wrong, milf characters will appear, but not as LIs. It's very likely I will get people screaming at me about this. I'm yet to decide whether to make Riley's mom an absolute smokeshow, or more the the kind lady like aunt may from the raimi spiderman films type. I'm leaning towards the latter just because otherwise people will go mental when I stop them from banging Riley's mom.

Reactions: raqraq and Alandir

Vashaldias

Jun 30, 2022
Planning to update, but I probably won't be done for another day or two -- it's a fairly complicated game update, logic-wise, and it's taking a while to check all the different possibilities. (That said, I'm not sure how much use there is for a PDF walkthrough now that there's an official in-game one -- it might actually be better to replace this sometime with a simpler guide focusing on unlocks, etc. Haven't decided yet, though.)
No rush man, thanks for your fantastic guide for the previous version. I'll leave it up to you to decide what you want to do, but if you decide you want to update your PDF guide or make an unlock thing or whatever, my DM's are open if you have questions about anything.
Well, it should be updated now, although it's always possible that I've missed something or got the logic a bit wrong somewhere. (And I don't know if the change from .04 to .05 affects anything I've said -- doesn't sound like it, but I haven't actually checked.) Any corrections certainly welcome.

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Well, it should be updated now, although it's always possible that I've missed something or got the logic a bit wrong somewhere. (And I don't know if the change from .04 to .05 affects anything I've said -- doesn't sound like it, but I haven't actually checked.) Any corrections certainly welcome.
I'll take a look when I get a sec, thanks. None of the content or logic has changed between 04 and 05, though now that I remember there have been a couple changes to some logic in a few other places previous to the update that you may or may not have caught. When I read the guide I'll PM you if I notice they haven't been caught. They're very minor so I'd be surprised if you did to be honest.

Reactions: Vashaldias

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I don't suppose you know where the red dot thing starts, do you?
I have a sneaking suspicion it's if you don't bother to look at the first Sasha's message - she sends one that's like test test, until another with clothing pics (that you only see appearing once he's in school again) comes in or you get a compulsory phone check message (that I think is Akari about Hikari's punishment)... even if you scroll up in Sasha's chat you can't see the original test test message and maybe that's got something to do with it.

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm actually planning to upgrade my mega account tonight to provide an additional 16TB of free download quota for people to use when downloading it. I was already sharing my quota, but my 2TB got rinsed in like 12 hours. Since this is the first weekend of the release I feel that would be a good idea. I'm sure you probably have it downloaded by now, but yeah, that's a think I'm doing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'd probably have a paid account if it weren't so expensive for storage & transfer I'd never fully utilize.
I don't need 2TB Storage & Transfer, just 20-50GB Transfer & 10GB of Storage is enough for my purposes. Sadly no customizable options beyond Business, which only operates in Terabytes.
Just a thought if Pro 3 isn't enough, is to check out Business.
More expensive per-TB, but you can get up to 10PB (10K TB) Transfer &/or Storage dependent on how you customize it.

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Can you still find the Skulls during the ghost hunt if you're playing it in VN mode?
The Pie Rat is right, but I've made it so that the gallery unlock at the end can now unlock those as well. (Also only one of them is a skull. The others are a hammer and errr... I can't actually remember what the other one is, but yes only one of them is a skull)

Also to as a general announcement, I've updated the game to 0.22.06. It is 4am so I'll update the changelog tomorrow, but I think it fixes most if not all of the bugs that have been raised in the thread since the 0.22 release.

Of course, it's also available as a patch that will apply to 0.22.04 and 0.22.05, just replace your existing scripts.rpa file with the patch version. This should also work for compressed versions if you're using one of those.

Assuming no terrible bugs are found by Monday, this really will be the last version of 0.22 made. I need to start 0.23 renders and stuff.

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
I'd probably have a paid account if it weren't so expensive for storage & transfer I'd never fully utilize.
Just a thought if Pro 3 isn't enough, is to check out Business.
More expensive per-TB, but you can get up to 10PB (10K TB) Transfer &/or Storage dependent on how you customize it.
I think generally I'll just eat the cost for release months. I usually don't see enough traffic to justify any sort of upgrade, but during release month I feel £25 isn't too much for a dev to pay to make it easier for people to access the game. Granted, it's harder to justify when those people aren't usually paying for it, but it's also the reality of things lol.

In this case, I've done it. 19TB of transfer quota. If people manage to get through that before it resets, then I'd be surprised.

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
I think generally I'll just eat the cost for release months. I usually don't see enough traffic to justify any sort of upgrade, but during release month I feel £25 isn't too much for a dev to pay to make it easier for people to access the game. Granted, it's harder to justify when those people aren't usually paying for it, but it's also the reality of things lol.

In this case, I've done it. 19TB of transfer quota. If people manage to get through that before it resets, then I'd be surprised.
Relatable.
Good luck in your endeavors!

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Gotta say I love the stream comment section, one day I'll get mentioned in a game like that.
It's straight up open to anyone. If you want your name in it, let me know. Only supporters get coloured names, but anyone who wants their name in there as one of the grey names can have it happen as long as their name isn't a personal attack on someone else or something similarly fucked up.

You might end up saying some weird shit though xD

• Haha
Reactions: Phase_01
4.80 star(s) 91 Votes