Favourite characters? (Choose all that you like)

• Total voters

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
It's straight up open to anyone. If you want your name in it, let me know. Only supporters get coloured names, but anyone who wants their name in there as one of the grey names can have it happen as long as their name isn't a personal attack on someone else or something similarly fucked up.

You might end up saying some weird shit though xD
Sure. And I've seen some of the shit people say in that chat XD

allisrandom

Mar 10, 2023
Day 3 Evening, you can get a Blowjob from Cassie. The phone app will show that she has given 0 Blowjobs even if she has to you.
That's still at home, right? So it would be part of the historical data and Atemsiel would have to make two versions of the historical data for Cassie depending on whether you got the BJ or not.

I think I just like making work for myself lmao
As I said, I really appreciate it. There's hardly a scene without one of these little details and they make your awesome game even better.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
That's still at home, right? So it would be part of the historical data and Atemsiel would have to make two versions of the historical data for Cassie depending on whether you got the BJ or not.
Not really no. Well it depends on how he implemented it. Just because you only get to see the stats later, doesn't mean that the variables for the stats don't exist already.
And even if those variables only get initialized later, he'd just need a boolean like cassie_gave_bj or something and add 1 to cassies bj variable when it gets initialized, if that boolean is true.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Stormside [v0.22.06] [Atemsiel]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
-

BUGFIX ONLY if you have me previous compressed post, v022.05

-

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Not really no. Well it depends on how he implemented it. Just because you only get to see the stats later, doesn't mean that the variables for the stats don't exist already.
And even if those variables only get initialized later, he'd just need a boolean like cassie_gave_bj or something and add 1 to cassies bj variable when it gets initialized, if that boolean is true.
The way it actually does it is that all the girls have their stats at a certain amount at the start of the game, they're just not shown. Even in the sex scenes after the start of the game, but before the stats are unlocked (And potentially wiped), the stats are updated according to the scenes that happen. Then all the wipe does is just set them all back to 0.

So it's basically the first thing.
Sure. And I've seen some of the shit people say in that chat XD
Will do, though it'll be in 0.23 at this point.

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
I'm new to this game. I am also stuck and do not know how to proceed further. I had the call with admissions/administration people and then there were some texts from Cassie, and then nothing.

I have clicked numerous times but nothing happens and the game does not proceed. There is a red dot indicating a new text message, but there are not actually any new text messages and no matter how many times I click when opening any of the four text conversations nothing happens.

How can I get the game to continue?

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
I'm new to this game. I am also stuck and do not know how to proceed further. I had the call with admissions/administration people and then there were some texts from Cassie, and then nothing.

I have clicked numerous times but nothing happens and the game does not proceed. There is a red dot indicating a new text message, but there are not actually any new text messages and no matter how many times I click when opening any of the four text conversations nothing happens.

How can I get the game to continue?
Can you send your save file? That sounds like a bug of some sort.

Aelth

Jun 17, 2017
I know there is no incest in the game, but I found something while playing with 0x52:
1696104106818.png
I never saw any option to make her anyone's sister, is this just some legacy variable?

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
I know there is no incest in the game, but I found something while playing with 0x52:

I never saw any option to make her anyone's sister, is this just some legacy variable?
No this is used specifically for if you tell Cassie that Riley is like a little sister to you, which functions to tell Cassie that you're not romantically interested in Riley. This can change some of her conversation later.

Reactions: Aelth

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Hi can anyone tell me what type a ghost that attacked the MC in the sewer while ghost hunting?
I don't think there's a correct answer yet.
There is a correct answer, but literally no one except Atemsiel knows for absolute certain what it is yet, not even me. If having the correct answer is a really big deal, you could save just before deciding and just hang on to that save until the consequences show up in the game. IIRC from what I've talked with him about it, the consequences of a wrong choice will change some things later on, but not necessarily be a "bad choice".

Reactions: superior62111213

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
There is a correct answer, but literally no one except Atemsiel knows for absolute certain what it is yet, not even me. If having the correct answer is a really big deal, you could save just before deciding and just hang on to that save until the consequences show up in the game. IIRC from what I've talked with him about it, the consequences of a wrong choice will change some things later on, but not necessarily be a "bad choice".
I suppose I'll chime in on this. Tiur's right. The reason I haven't revealed it (Even in the code) is that I know a lot of people will automatically want to get it right, because they assume getting it wrong is actually the worse option. It isn't. Getting it right or wrong is just different, so I'm waiting until I've actually created the consequences of getting it wrong to reveal whether it's right or not. Very few people would intentionally choose the wrong option, for fear that it would lead to a bad end or something. It won't, don't worry.

One other option is that if you choose to skip the ghost hunt, you still get the choice to just be correct, or be wrong, so anyone who's really really worried about it can do that for their main save.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I suppose I'll chime in on this. Tiur's right. The reason I haven't revealed it (Even in the code) is that I know a lot of people will automatically want to get it right, because they assume getting it wrong is actually the worse option. It isn't. Getting it right or wrong is just different, so I'm waiting until I've actually created the consequences of getting it wrong to reveal whether it's right or not. Very few people would intentionally choose the wrong option, for fear that it would lead to a bad end or something. It won't, don't worry.

One other option is that if you choose to skip the ghost hunt, you still get the choice to just be correct, or be wrong, so anyone who's really really worried about it can do that for their main save.
Personally, I have chosen to skip it and have the correct answer because I don't like giving a wrong answer to a question. In this case the question is what ghost is it, and the answer is the type of ghost, and I only consider it appropriate to get it right and I'm not going to wait until the moment that the answer is revelated to be sure that I have it right.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
I suppose I'll chime in on this. Tiur's right. The reason I haven't revealed it (Even in the code) is that I know a lot of people will automatically want to get it right, because they assume getting it wrong is actually the worse option.
But won't the players that would have looked up the correct answer just skip the segment and select the auto correct choice anyway?

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Not that it matters since the dev says there's no real bad consequences, just different outcomes but I'm with the other guy assuming that everything in the book is correct, we can't choose the correct answer unless we skip segment.
The ghost straight up lies so he can only be type 5 unless the book is a false flag, which could be true and would be pretty funny.

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
But won't the players that would have looked up the correct answer just skip the segment and select the auto correct choice anyway?
They might, but it depends just how desperate to be right they are. If someone really wants to be right, they can be right. If it doesn't bother them enough to do that then this at least favours a more spread out distribution of people who got it right, vs people who didn't, instead of 90% of players getting it right because they looked it up.

Not that it matters since the dev says there's no real bad consequences, just different outcomes but I'm with the other guy assuming that everything in the book is correct, we can't choose the correct answer unless we skip segment.
The ghost straight up lies so he can only be type 5 unless the book is a false flag, which could be true and would be pretty funny.
I think it would be more accurate to say that the guide is just a guide, and may not be 100% accurate always. Think of it like a hunting manual. You could follow all the steps perfectly, but that doesn't guarantee that a deer isn't gonna do some weird shit. False flag probably isn't quite the right word for it. I'm sure the writer of the guide isn't intending to mislead readers.

But yeah, no real bad consequences. I dislike choices that have an obvious objectively better choice.

Reactions: Overlord070
4.80 star(s) 91 Votes