Favourite characters? (Choose all that you like)

• Total voters

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I don't understand what you mean by "chapsters" here? View attachment 2963994
It's the last name. Although the truth is that I have never understood why the wife has to take the husband's last name. Here everyone keeps their own and the children have two surnames (with the order decided by the parents)

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
It's the last name. Although the truth is that I have never understood why the wife has to take the husband's last name. Here everyone keeps their own and the children have two surnames (with the order decided by the parents)
Wouldn't last names lengthen exponentially with each generation if you did that

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Wouldn't last names lengthen exponentially with each generation if you did that
You have to keep in mind that they are different surnames. I give an example:

Juan López Gutiérrez (López first surname and Gutiérrez second surname) marries Ana Guerra Martínez (Guerra first surname and Martínez second surname). They have a son named Pedro and they decide to put the mother's surname first and then the father's, so the son would be Pedro Guerra López. If they decided to put the father's surname first he would be Pedro López Guerra.

Officially we only use the first two, but I know quite a few people who know their first 8.

In the case of the example, Pedro's first 4 surnames would be López Guerra Gutierrez Martínez if they have decided to use the father's first and Guerra López Martínez Gutierrez if they have decided to use the mother's first.

Reactions: TigerWolfe

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Can I ask if this is a harem game where all the girls are aware that you sleep with other girls and are chill with it or if you cheat and they are unaware?

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Can I ask if this is a harem game where all the girls are aware that you sleep with other girls and are chill with it or if you cheat and they are unaware?
More on the "aware" side. So far in the content, one of the girls sub routes actually has a scene where they talk in detail about him being with other girls as well and what that means for their relationship. This doesn't happen in the romance route, at least so far, we are still fairly early.
But there's a baseline of "awareness" thanks to the story. The mc gets the "job" to sexually punish or reward the girls of the campus, so all the girls generally do know that he's doing/or will do *something* with the other girls.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
There's a choice at the end of the current version that allows you to unlock everything. No mod required. Also thanks :D
I'm pretty sure that most of the things I haven't seen, I don't want to see them. So it's okay that they stay locked. I guess that for others it will be a very practical option.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Someone else who can't version, how the hell did it jump from .2 to .21
Someone who understands decimals. 0.2 == 0.20, so going to 0.21, then 0.22 makes perfect sense. I realize some people don't treat the version dividers as decimal points, but it does generally help keep versioning in a more logical order if you do. File systems eventually will order things with the same name that way, and treating the dots as decimal points helps avoid having versions 11 - 19 (0.11 - 0.19) between versions 1 and 2 (0.1, 0.2).

Ultimately, as long as the numbers continue to increase in some logical way, people will get it.

vincent.dark

Dec 30, 2019
Ahaa, that might explain it. With the settings I set as default, the game could theoretically use ALL of your VRAM. Not ideal. I think I'll leave the current setting as the max (256, which roughly equates to about 500mb vram usage max), as having it set there could still be help higher end systems that have a lot more vram, but it can be lowered as low as 16. For you specs, I'd expect something like 64 would be decent unless I've totally misunderstood how this works, which is entirely possible since I'm definitely not a programmer.

Either way, giving players control over that setting should let people fiddle until they find a setting that works for them, so I'm gonna do it anyway. Currently I'm seeing if I can convert the gallery over to a multipage system in order to reduce lag, but it's a bit complicated due to the filter and the various other bits that go into my overcomplicated gallery.

Patch out maybe tonight, maybe tomorrow. Dunno yet.
I remember Ripples had this kind of lag problem and there someone created a fix. Maybe it can give you some ideas

Reactions: Deejeey
4.80 star(s) 89 Votes