Favourite characters? (Choose all that you like)

• Total voters

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Thing is, when he say "it's hot" you're giving them permission to do stuff without MC as well. Most guys wouldn't let their girl do that unless they think it's hot. That's why it's worded that way.
Eh well that's that, I'm fine with girls playing with each other on threesomes but not without the MC. I don't know how you'll do with that but it just isn't good to have a sex scene without the MC whatsoever. That ghost masturbation with the idiot girls is one creative way to circle around that too, an H scene that technically has the MC with them.

Girls in a threesome play to further increase the tension and heat, making the guy be more eager to have sex. How is it hot when the MC doesn't know it?

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Thing is, when he say "it's hot" you're giving them permission to do stuff without MC as well. Most guys wouldn't let their girl do that unless they think it's hot. That's why it's worded that way.
What I don't see in a lot of poly-harem games is when two of the girls in the harem that are fooling around with each other without the MC either call the MC and have him listen in, or get him turned on later on by explaining what they did to one another.

...not making a request or anything... just sayin...would be cool ;);)

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Eh well that's that, I'm fine with girls playing with each other on threesomes but not without the MC. I don't know how you'll do with that but it just isn't good to have a sex scene without the MC whatsoever. That ghost masturbation with the idiot girls is one creative way to circle around that too, an H scene that technically has the MC with them.

Girls in a threesome play to further increase the tension and heat, making the guy be more eager to have sex. How is it hot when the MC doesn't know it?

It's a matter of perspective. You don't find it hot, others might. Many people are able to enjoy the scenes that don't involve MC, but the whole thing is quite subjective as it is. The issue with having the girls suddenly become interested in each other when MC's around is mostly just that it doesn't make sense. A girl who isn't into girls isn't suddenly gonna become into them just because she's in a threesome. There needs to have been at least something in the past to warm her up to the idea. That said, there are exceptions.

In 0.22, if you have CassieRiley lesbian enabled... Cassie will offer to try to set up a scene where you take both their virginities at the same time. I plan it to be possible to get this scene even if you don't have lesbian enabled, by giving the player the choice to try to initiate it himself, but because it's planned to involve the girls having some fun together while MC fucks them, he'll need to convince Riley to go along with that (Which for Riley shouldn't be that hard since she's willing to go pretty far for MC).

Situations like the above won't always be possible, but sometimes they are.

What I don't see in a lot of poly-harem games is when two of the girls in the harem that are fooling around with each other without the MC either call the MC and have him listen in, or get him turned on later on by explaining what they did to one another.

...not making a request or anything... just sayin...would be cool ;);)
I'm sure something like this will show up at some point.

Reactions: ryansFLYIN

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Stormside-0.22.04
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022

Why would the MC be unaware? If they're all in a relationship together I'd imagine the women use their activities without MC to rev him up.

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
Hi everyone. I'm getting an error on the latest update (0.22.4). When I click the icon of the notebook on the phone

Captura de Ecrã (62).png

it crashes the game. Code below:

Any ideia why?

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/MechanicalScripts/customscreens.rpy", line 70, in execute
File "game/MechanicalScripts/customscreens.rpy", line 72, in execute
File "game/MechanicalScripts/customscreens.rpy", line 272, in execute
File "game/MechanicalScripts/customscreens.rpy", line 273, in execute
File "game/MechanicalScripts/customscreens.rpy", line 274, in execute
File "game/MechanicalScripts/customscreens.rpy", line 274, in <module>
AttributeError: 'Characters' object has no attribute 'Collared'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "Events/Prologue/Day2/3) PublicPool.rpyc", line 726, in script call
File "Events/Prologue/Day2/5) Sleepover1.rpyc", line 871, in script call
File "Events/Z 1) New Opportunities/Day4 (Two weeks later) (Mon)/3) DormChat1.rpyc", line 201, in script call
File "Events/Z 1) New Opportunities/Day4 (Two weeks later) (Mon)/3) DormChat1.rpyc", line 536, in script call
File "Events/Z 1) New Opportunities/Day5 (Tue)/2) Campaigning.rpyc", line 182, in script call
File "Events/Z 1) New Opportunities/Day5 (Tue)/2) Campaigning.rpyc", line 196, in script call
File "Events/Z 1) New Opportunities/Day5 (Tue)/2) Campaigning.rpyc", line 219, in script call
File "Events/Z 1) New Opportunities/Day5 (Tue)/2) Campaigning.rpyc", line 225, in script call
File "Script.rpyc", line 1281, in script call
File "Events/Z 1) New Opportunities/Day6 (Wed)/6) BackToDorms2.rpyc", line 100, in script call
File "MechanicalScripts/customscreens.rpyc", line 32, in script call
File "MechanicalScripts/Messages&Calls.rpyc", line 4450, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2232, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2220, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/statements.py", line 281, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 3181, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3377, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3810, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 582, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3810, in <lambda>
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
self.update()
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 653, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Stormside v0.22.04
Tue Sep 26 17:48:20 2023
```

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Hi everyone. I'm getting an error on the latest update (0.22.4). When I click the icon of the notebook on the phone

View attachment 2958831

it crashes the game. Code below:

Any ideia why?

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "Events/Prologue/Day2/3) PublicPool.rpyc", line 726, in script call
File "Events/Prologue/Day2/5) Sleepover1.rpyc", line 871, in script call
File "Events/Z 1) New Opportunities/Day4 (Two weeks later) (Mon)/3) DormChat1.rpyc", line 201, in script call
File "Events/Z 1) New Opportunities/Day4 (Two weeks later) (Mon)/3) DormChat1.rpyc", line 536, in script call
File "Events/Z 1) New Opportunities/Day5 (Tue)/2) Campaigning.rpyc", line 182, in script call
File "Events/Z 1) New Opportunities/Day5 (Tue)/2) Campaigning.rpyc", line 196, in script call
File "Events/Z 1) New Opportunities/Day5 (Tue)/2) Campaigning.rpyc", line 219, in script call
File "Events/Z 1) New Opportunities/Day5 (Tue)/2) Campaigning.rpyc", line 225, in script call
File "Script.rpyc", line 1281, in script call
File "Events/Z 1) New Opportunities/Day6 (Wed)/6) BackToDorms2.rpyc", line 100, in script call
File "MechanicalScripts/customscreens.rpyc", line 32, in script call
File "MechanicalScripts/Messages&Calls.rpyc", line 4450, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2232, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2220, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/statements.py", line 281, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 3181, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3377, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3810, in interact_core
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3810, in <lambda>
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
self.update()
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 653, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Stormside v0.22.04
Tue Sep 26 17:48:20 2023
```

This happens when you try to access the notebook when using an old save, and it can be fixed in three ways.

1) Enable the console and run the command "call v0_22" but with the quotes removed. This will fix the issue, but may also change a couple of stats. If you do this, don't roll back past the point you ran the command afterwards because otherwise it'll undo the effects of the command.

2) Just don't use the notebook until you reach the start of the 0.22 content, and at that point it'll fix itself (Because that command above will be run automatically.)

3) Start a new save.

The reason for this happening is there's now a stat for each girl that tracks whether or not they're collared. Opening the profile screen checks that stat. However, that stat is only initialised at the start of the game, and then again at the start 0.22 for save compatibility (Which is what the v0_22 thing does). So any saves made on a version where this stat doesn't exist will break when trying to check the new stat, until it's given a value, which again only happens at either the start of the game, or the start of v0_22

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
I liked the update. Also I might be in the minority but I actually like the 2nd year girls more than the first year (excluding Riley and Cassie obviously).

I'm just worried that the cliffhanger ending is not going to spoil the good vibes going on with the story. Just once I'd like to see a harem game stick to low key plot points without clandestine organisations, menacing spy happenings or general thread of everything going belly up out of nowhere. There's enough for MC to worry about with the school and the sponsors without everything going all Jason Bourne on him.

Reactions: Xarin and Alandir

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
I liked the update. Also I might be in the minority but I actually like the 2nd year girls more than the first year (excluding Riley and Cassie obviously).

I'm just worried that the cliffhanger ending is not going to spoil the good vibes going on with the story. Just once I'd like to see a harem game stick to low key plot points without clandestine organisations, menacing spy happenings or general thread of everything going belly up out of nowhere. There's enough for MC to worry about with the school and the sponsors without everything going all Jason Bourne on him.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Glad you like the 2nd year girls though. Initially I was just making them as background seat fillers (And two of them still are), but then I got bored of that and decided to give them their own personalities and stuff. In what capacity they will appear remains to be seen, so they're mostly there for if I wanna try dumb ideas that wouldn't really work at the moment with the main plot. Dumb ideas such as the two current scenes. I like those scenes. So stupid.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Why would the MC be unaware? If they're all in a relationship together I'd imagine the women use their activities without MC to rev him up.
Its not that complicated, that it ain't hot seeing sex without the MC himself. That's really it, I don't know if it'll make it better if the plot is being convenient to the MC that he'll come and go wherever he pleases when some of his girls called him and say that, "hey we're playing with each other, wanna come?" or whatever it is.

What exactly is so bad seeing girls in a harem be like sisters/the best of friends that are dedicated on the MC simply? A harem's focus should always be the MC, hence them having little to no interest with touching each other on threesomes should then they be persuaded while the MC is there with them. Not when they're alone, the purpose of that is to rev up the MC unless there's other reasons they're doing the deed not when he's even there?

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
A harem's focus should always be the MC
Says you. Linguistically and personally it's just a bunch of women who all bone the same man. There's nothing there about whether they can bone each other. Personally I like all the people I love to love each other, and yeah for some girls sure it could be just sisterly/motherly... but in a genre so full of incest, that doesn't mean shit either, so...

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Says you. Linguistically and personally it's just a bunch of women who all bone the same man. There's nothing there about whether they can bone each other. Personally I like all the people I love to love each other, and yeah for some girls sure it could be just sisterly/motherly... but in a genre so full of incest, that doesn't mean shit either, so...
That's fine but what you're looking for isn't a harem then. You're looking for a polyamory. Moreover, there's no indication of incest in this game at the moment.

starkj

May 17, 2022
Dont know if its just me but the game feels slower and laggier now ( at least on my laptop ), not only the sex scenes but also just clicking is laggier when it used to run pretty well before but oh well, ill just switch this game to my gaming desktop.

Apart from that, im loving the game, keep it up!

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Dont know if its just me but the game feels slower and laggier now ( at least on my laptop ), not only the sex scenes but also just clicking is laggier when it used to run pretty well before but oh well, ill just switch this game to my gaming desktop.

Apart from that, im loving the game, keep it up!
I've actually had another report of this recently from someone on a laptop. One change that was made was the game is now able to use more ram, but it's possible that this setting can be beneficial on some systems, but detrimental on others.

So I'm currently looking at putting a slider into the settings menu to allow the player to control it. Issue is, the setting is a number that doesn't easily equate to resource usage, so it'd basically be a case of (If lag, mess with this and see if it helps)

But yeah, hoping to get a patch out either tonight or tomorrow to address a couple of little things, and hopefully nip this performance issue in the bud.

Reactions: starkj

starkj

May 17, 2022
I've actually had another report of this recently from someone on a laptop. One change that was made was the game is now able to use more ram, but it's possible that this setting can be beneficial on some systems, but detrimental on others.

So I'm currently looking at putting a slider into the settings menu to allow the player to control it. Issue is, the setting is a number that doesn't easily equate to resource usage, so it'd basically be a case of (If lag, mess with this and see if it helps)

But yeah, hoping to get a patch out either tonight or tomorrow to address a couple of little things, and hopefully nip this performance issue in the bud.
Yeah, could be that and im only saying this about the lag/slow because i play many other AVNs on the laptop and they run really well and i love to play these types of games while im chilling in bed and it also might affect other people who dont have a fast system.

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Yeah, could be that and im only saying this about the lag/slow because i play many other AVNs on the laptop and they run really well and i love to play these types of games while im chilling in bed and it also might affect other people who dont have a fast system.
You wouldn't happen to have the specs of the laptop handy would you? I've made this change, but I'm trying to do some calculations to decide roughly what I want the limit to be that players can set the cache size to, as well as what the tooltip that explains what the setting does says. Just saying "It changes the image cache size" isn't really gonna mean anything to most people I think.

Reactions: starkj

starkj

May 17, 2022
You wouldn't happen to have the specs of the laptop handy would you? I've made this change, but I'm trying to do some calculations to decide roughly what I want the limit to be that players can set the cache size to, as well as what the tooltip that explains what the setting does says. Just saying "It changes the image cache size" isn't really gonna mean anything to most people I think.
Sure i can. It's not a gaming laptop so its nothing special but here:

AMD Ryzen 5 3500U 2.10Ghz
AMD Radeon Vega 8 graphics ( its pretty decent for integrated graphics )
8GB Memory Ram

4.80 star(s) 88 Votes