Favourite characters? (Choose all that you like)

• Total voters

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
It is entirely possible I am wrong about butler increasing your upload limit. I have seen people say it does but they could have been wrong. You are also not the first dev I have seen say support is slow. There are games on itch like Harem Hotel and Hero's Harem Guild that are at least 12GB and My Office Adventures has a 4k version that is 20GB so there is a way to get a higher upload limit.

As for the harem stuff, it is slightly disappointing that you have to cheat/effectively cheat on the girls to establish it. It just feels icky to me. I forget if the girls know about the sexual aspects of the punishments (assuming you haven't done them) as them knowing Mc would possibly be doing things with the other girls would alleviate that somewhat. It is not something that will stop me from playing and enjoying the game, just slightly disappointing.
They know about the sexual aspects of it.

Jun 16, 2023
Heard of the game thru Stray Incubus and been lurking here for 2 weeks or so to try this puppy out. Only two more days.!.! :whistle:

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
0_22 release graphic.png

It's finally released. It's actually 0.22.04 now, since the patrons have had it for 2 weeks. To anyone here who was able to play it in that time, thanks for not leaking it. I'm not so worried about leaks usually, but for this one there was just so much stuff I needed those 2 weeks to refine. It's still not perfect, but there's A LOT in this update.

You can view the full changelog in the OP, but I'll leave some keypoints below that you should read before you play.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One other note, it's occured to me that it's a random Tuesday. Not exactly peak traffic. So I'm releasing it now as promised, but I'm not gonna report the thread so it shows up in latest updates until maybe Friday. Consider this release a little bonus for anyone following the thread. No idea if this is actually gonna work, but yeah, with any luck it won't show up in latest updates until nearer the weekend.

Final thing, while 0.22 itself has been tested by the patrons, that's not to say that it's completely bug free. If you find bugs, typos or consistency errors, please let me know either here or on the Discord.

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Oh, lord... I forgot how many saves/branches I need to unlock all the content and just deleted all my saves to play it fresh since its been a minute.

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Oh, lord... I forgot how many saves/branches I need to unlock all the content and just deleted all my saves to play it fresh since its been a minute.
Luckily, this new update has some features to make that sort of thing easier. Namely...

Built in walkthrough that tells you when choices are going to affect things, or when it comes to choices that I haven't decided the effect of yet, they'll usually tell you where it WON'T lead so that you aren't choosing totally blind.

What route you're on with each girl is now shown on any save file saved in this version, just by hovering the mouse over them in the save screen. Eventually, you'll be able to filter saves so it'll be like "Show me all saves with Hikari's slave route"

The jump to page feature in the save screen, which is useful for people who have like 100 pages of saves for whatever reason.

It's a complicated game, but despite that, I want to give the players the tools to make it as easy as possible to get the content they like. Ye..

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Should I be worried about this? I'm sure that I tried my best to be in the romance path of the other girls as per the walkthrough, but somehow only Cassie and Riley's is showing here. Hikari should also be here yeah? I remember the kiss from the last update is definitely a romance trigger.

For context, I'm only just loading my save after the download...

screenshot0001.png

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Should I be worried about this? I'm sure that I tried my best to be in the romance path of the other girls as per the walkthrough, but somehow only Cassie and Riley's is showing here. Hikari should also be here yeah? I remember the kiss from the last update is definitely a romance trigger.

View attachment 2957875
No, you don't need to worry about it. It shows "No route" until you've started one of the three routes for a girl. At present, by the end of 0.22.04, you can technically be on four girls' routes, but the vast majority of players are going to just be on two.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
No, you don't need to worry about it. It shows "No route" until you've started one of the three routes for a girl. At present, by the end of 0.22.04, you can technically be on four girls' routes, but the vast majority of players are going to just be on two.
Four? So Sasha, Hikari, Riley and Cassie right? Only Cassie and Riley will be the only one showed in this tracker though? To add, the save file I show above is from a previous save. Then saved on a new one. When I inspect the older save files without saving them on a newer version it says, "Not available" on all of them and the game version too.

screenshot0002.png

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Four? So Sasha, Hikari, Riley and Cassie right? Only Cassie and Riley will be the only one showed in this tracker though? To add, the save file I show above is from a previous save. Then saved on a new one. When I inspect the older save files without saving them on a newer version it says, "Not available" on all of them and the game version too.

View attachment 2957940
That's correct about the older saves. As Atem said, only saves saved in 0.22.03 or later will show the summary on mouseover. If you load an old save and then resave it in the same slot, it should show the summary after that. As for the specific routes, I haven't played the 0.22 content yet, and I'm almost definitely not going to play the Slave routes, so I couldn't say for sure, but I think the third and fourth are Slave routes.

Reactions: DraxisSilencer1000

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
What does the lesbian stuff between Cassie and Riley mean again? I'm fine with girls playing each other on threesomes but not when they're alone without the MC.

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
What does the lesbian stuff between Cassie and Riley mean again? I'm fine with girls playing each other on threesomes but not when they're alone without the MC.
Haven't played the new update, but when they go to the sex shop together, Cassie will use a dildo on Riley. There's a way to make that not happen, though.

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022

What Tiur said about this is correct. Prior to 0.22 it's only possible to get on to 3 routes, and one of those is Sasha's slave route. The other two being Cassie and Riley. In 0.22 it is possible to officially get onto routes with 4 girls, those being the ones you mentioned in a later comment. That's not to say that all of the routes for those girls have been available yet, for example there's no way in 0.22 to actually start Hikari's slave route, nor Cassie's sub or slave route. Obviously these things will be possible, just not 0.22.

To be clear, the current routes it's possible to actually start (And so have show up on the save file) are...

You can however get quite close to starting a few other routes not listed here by the end of 0.22, but the actual start of them will be in future updates.

The lesbian content so far is always without MC, however the plan is that if you let them play with each other alone, they'll do it in threesomes too. Since the only girl who's actually into girls at this stage is Cassie, I don't plan to have the other girls suddenly ok with doing lesbian stuff just because MC is there. Threesomes will still happen when lesbian content is disabled, but what happens in them will be far more limited.

However, we're yet to get to the first threesome scene, so this is subject to change. There isn't even any actual lesbian scenes in 0.22, though one of them does get kinda close, and some of the scenes do set up future lesbian stuff (If the player chooses to do so). Considering it's possible to tell Cassie it's fine for her to do lesbian stuff, but then actually just opt out of all lesbian scenes when they come up, I need to think of a way to ensure logical consistency when it comes to lesbian content in threesomes. It'll likely be determined by whether you played the previous lesbian scenes, rather than whether you told Cassie she could have some fun.

The "Selfish MC mode" setting in the settings menu overrides this though. That mode is for people who cannot tolerate anything that implies any of the characters aren't straight, and it basically retcons the game so that Cassie isn't even bi. Considering you can skip lesbian content anyway, I wouldn't recommend using that setting unless even the mention of lesbian content being possible makes you uncomfortable for whatever reason. (Also due to how the setting works, accidentally leaving it enabled will remove lesbian stuff from any save file you load with it enabled. Recommended not to touch it at all for most players, even those who want to skip lesbian content.)

snow123789456

Jun 2, 2020
I like the game thus far, but I am fan of boring harem rather than slave routine (or full domination of the girls). In other words, love routine with spark of harem.

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
I like the game thus far, but I am fan of boring harem rather than slave routine (or full domination of the girls). In other words, love routine with spark of harem.
Luckily, that's possible. Well, avoiding the punishment stuff is anyway. It's always there thematically, but you don't actually have to punish the girls. There's more than a spark of harem planned though. Solo routes are planned to be supported eventually, but they're definitely not properly supported at the moment. (I mean supported in terms of conversational consistency. It's unlikely that solo route will get much extra content. It's very much a harem game)

But yeah, if you don't wanna punish the girls, just don't basically. The only time you outright have to do it at the moment is near the start with Hikari, but you can choose to be super tame and just basically put her in detention for a bit rather than spanking her or whatever.

snow123789456

Jun 2, 2020
Luckily, that's possible. Well, avoiding the punishment stuff is anyway. It's always there thematically, but you don't actually have to punish the girls. There's more than a spark of harem planned though. Solo routes are planned to be supported eventually, but they're definitely not properly supported at the moment. (I mean supported in terms of conversational consistency. It's unlikely that solo route will get much extra content. It's very much a harem game)

But yeah, if you don't wanna punish the girls, just don't basically. The only time you outright have to do it at the moment is near the start with Hikari, but you can choose to be super tame and just basically put her in detention for a bit rather than spanking her or whatever.
Thanks for the answer, :)

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
What Tiur said about this is correct. Prior to 0.22 it's only possible to get on to 3 routes, and one of those is Sasha's slave route. The other two being Cassie and Riley. In 0.22 it is possible to officially get onto routes with 4 girls, those being the ones you mentioned in a later comment. That's not to say that all of the routes for those girls have been available yet, for example there's no way in 0.22 to actually start Hikari's slave route, nor Cassie's sub or slave route. Obviously these things will be possible, just not 0.22.

To be clear, the current routes it's possible to actually start (And so have show up on the save file) are...

You can however get quite close to starting a few other routes not listed here by the end of 0.22, but the actual start of them will be in future updates.

The lesbian content so far is always without MC, however the plan is that if you let them play with each other alone, they'll do it in threesomes too. Since the only girl who's actually into girls at this stage is Cassie, I don't plan to have the other girls suddenly ok with doing lesbian stuff just because MC is there. Threesomes will still happen when lesbian content is disabled, but what happens in them will be far more limited.

However, we're yet to get to the first threesome scene, so this is subject to change. There isn't even any actual lesbian scenes in 0.22, though one of them does get kinda close, and some of the scenes do set up future lesbian stuff (If the player chooses to do so). Considering it's possible to tell Cassie it's fine for her to do lesbian stuff, but then actually just opt out of all lesbian scenes when they come up, I need to think of a way to ensure logical consistency when it comes to lesbian content in threesomes. It'll likely be determined by whether you played the previous lesbian scenes, rather than whether you told Cassie she could have some fun.

The "Selfish MC mode" setting in the settings menu overrides this though. That mode is for people who cannot tolerate anything that implies any of the characters aren't straight, and it basically retcons the game so that Cassie isn't even bi. Considering you can skip lesbian content anyway, I wouldn't recommend using that setting unless even the mention of lesbian content being possible makes you uncomfortable for whatever reason. (Also due to how the setting works, accidentally leaving it enabled will remove lesbian stuff from any save file you load with it enabled. Recommended not to touch it at all for most players, even those who want to skip lesbian content.)
I'm fine with how you handled it when Cassie asked if she can do anything to Hikari when she sleeps on MC's room, where I have the option to say that she should just help Hikari find a toy. I'm more comfortable with that than the MC saying, "its hot" when Riley asked after her sex scene. Yes its hot, if and only if in a threesome situation, not when they're alone and without the MC.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThaDude1977

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
I'm fine with how you handled it when Cassie asked if she can do anything to Hikari when she sleeps on MC's room, where I have the option to say that she should just help Hikari find a toy. I'm more comfortable with that than the MC saying, "its hot" when Riley asked after her sex scene. Yes its hot, if and only if in a threesome not situation, not when they're alone and without the MC.
Thing is, when he say "it's hot" you're giving them permission to do stuff without MC as well. Most guys wouldn't let their girl do that unless they think it's hot. That's why it's worded that way.

4.80 star(s) 88 Votes