Favourite characters? (Choose all that you like)

• Total voters

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Sure i can. It's not a gaming laptop so its nothing special but here:

AMD Ryzen 5 3500U 2.10Ghz
AMD Radeon Vega 8 graphics ( its pretty decent for integrated graphics )
8GB Memory Ram
Ahaa, that might explain it. With the settings I set as default, the game could theoretically use ALL of your VRAM. Not ideal. I think I'll leave the current setting as the max (256, which roughly equates to about 500mb vram usage max), as having it set there could still be help higher end systems that have a lot more vram, but it can be lowered as low as 16. For you specs, I'd expect something like 64 would be decent unless I've totally misunderstood how this works, which is entirely possible since I'm definitely not a programmer.

Either way, giving players control over that setting should let people fiddle until they find a setting that works for them, so I'm gonna do it anyway. Currently I'm seeing if I can convert the gallery over to a multipage system in order to reduce lag, but it's a bit complicated due to the filter and the various other bits that go into my overcomplicated gallery.

Patch out maybe tonight, maybe tomorrow. Dunno yet.

starkj

May 17, 2022
Ahaa, that might explain it. With the settings I set as default, the game could theoretically use ALL of your VRAM. Not ideal. I think I'll leave the current setting as the max (256, which roughly equates to about 500mb vram usage max), as having it set there could still be help higher end systems that have a lot more vram, but it can be lowered as low as 16. For you specs, I'd expect something like 64 would be decent unless I've totally misunderstood how this works, which is entirely possible since I'm definitely not a programmer.

Either way, giving players control over that setting should let people fiddle until they find a setting that works for them, so I'm gonna do it anyway. Currently I'm seeing if I can convert the gallery over to a multipage system in order to reduce lag, but it's a bit complicated due to the filter and the various other bits that go into my overcomplicated gallery.

Patch out maybe tonight, maybe tomorrow. Dunno yet.
Much appreciated man.

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
That's also a type of polyamory... And would be what harems are.

A "reverse harem" is a type of polyamorous relationship known as polyandry, for our straight fem protagonist fans.
All harems are polyamory but not all polyamory are harems.

Reactions: Tiur

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
I've updated the game to 0.22.05.

It's a few bugfixes, but also it adds the ability to set your own image cache size, which may be useful for those on lower end systems. Best not to change it unless you're getting lag.

Also it changes the way the gallery works so that it's now split into pages instead of just one big page. This is to make it less laggy. The filter still works though.

This version is also available as a patch. Replace your existing scripts.rpa file, and you should be upgraded to 0.22.05

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
Well none of those downloads work... Mega and Pixel both have a 5GB limit so a 7GB file doesn't work unless you have a premium account. Google download isn't working, too many uses. Mixdrop is a website that doesn't open, may just be firefox doesn't like their security but it doesn't open and I cba to troubleshoot their site for them. Gofile technically works, but at 86kbps we could be here a while...

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
Well none of those downloads work... Mega and Pixel both have a 5GB limit so a 7GB file doesn't work unless you have a premium account. Google download isn't working, too many uses. Mixdrop is a website that doesn't open, may just be firefox doesn't like their security but it doesn't open and I cba to troubleshoot their site for them. Gofile technically works, but at 86kbps we could be here a while...
For some reason Mega usually downloads the whole file even without a premium account, maybe they do their own compression on top and it just happens to be smaller to transfer, who know. Anyway even without premium account you don't need to wait weeks to download, if you run into the limit and even if you don't want to wait, if you have a VPN you can just switch servers.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Holy shit, a whole toggle to disable all lesbian content and make all the girls straight with changes to the plot around it. That is some dedication, much appreciated.

Very nice game overall, the only small thing I dislike is that protagonist is ugly.

Reactions: goulet1995

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
For some reason Mega usually downloads the whole file even without a premium account, maybe they do their own compression on top and it just happens to be smaller to transfer, who know. Anyway even without premium account you don't need to wait weeks to download, if you run into the limit and even if you don't want to wait, if you have a VPN you can just switch servers.
I don't, so I do.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Stormside-0.22.05
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: Ecchi lover

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Why is the game not featured on the latest updated page?
It's because I didn't report it. Due to scheduling, the actual update came out on Tuesday, but ideally I'd have wanted it to hit latest updates nearer the weekend, so I was planning to report it tonight. Clearly either someone did, or the mods noticed, but that's fine, it's close enough. It's a good thing there was that buffer time too since I managed to release the final patch for 0.22 just like 8 hours before it ended up hitting latest updates, so now the people coming from there can play the version with improved gallery performance. One less thing for people to potentially dislike.

What is the song name in the title screen?
Sardana by Kevin Macleod. It's a royalty free track, but it's mostly there as a placeholder until I can afford custom music. I just do the best I can with what I've got until then.

In theory the mega one should use my bandwidth for downloads since I pay for it, and share the bandwidth to get around this. I uploaded gofile (Over the course of 200 years) to get around the potential limitations of google and mega, but the unfortunate reality of it is that I'm yet to find a host which is fast without some sort of dumb limitations. Unsure why mixdrop doesn't work, as it seems to work fine on my end. I have however found with gofile that when downloading it will sometimes be slow, and sometimes fast. I've just closed and opened the link a few times in the past and it'll be like 5 times super slow, and then suddenly one will be decent speed.

Also, I've just ugraded my mega account, so unless I've completely misunderstood how their thing works, there should now be almost 1.7TB of transfer quota free for the people here to use instead of their own quota when downloading from the mega links. However, it's unfortunately still limited to 12 people downloading at once. That's the max unfortunately.
Holy shit, a whole toggle to disable all lesbian content and make all the girls straight with changes to the plot around it. That is some dedication, much appreciated.

Very nice game overall, the only small thing I dislike is that protagonist is ugly.
Heh, yeah he's kinda funny looking, though I don't worry about that too much. Instead there's just a point in the game where I start significantly reducing how much his face is shown, for this exact reason.

Be careful with that lesbian setting by the way. It changes some of the dialogue to fit the fact that they're all straight now, but the story itself will be unchanged. One of the stories of the girls who's canonically bi has that as a relatively important part of her motivations for certain things, so I'm not sure exactly what'll happen there regarding the lesbian disable. It's possible it'll just be skipped entirely.

If you just want to skip lesbian scenes, you can do that without that setting. That setting is basically the nuclear option.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 88 Votes