Favourite characters? (Choose all that you like)

• Total voters

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
I am considering subscribing to this game, but I have some questions.

1.) I know it just updated recently, so it will probably be a while, but approximately how often should we expect updates?

2.) I noticed that there are 116 supporters on Patreon but only 1 on Subscribestar and that there is one less tier available on Subscribestar than Patreon. Why is this? I generally prefer Subscribestar because it is less restrictive towards content, but is there some reason that this game's supporters prefer Patreon? Also, why is the upper tier not available on Subscribestar?
As Tiur said, the plan for releases is shifting towards a smaller but more frequent release model, specifically so that people don't have to wait 7 months between updates. I don't want this to be the normal update cycle. Thing is, talk is cheap. If I were you, I'd recommend just keeping an eye on the project to see how frequent releases end up being, and decide whether it's worth it or not for you based on that. Not even I can accurately predict it at the moment, I can only state intentions.

Also yeah, the subscribestar was created specifically for this release so has only been active for about a week. The patreon on the other hand has been running for a full year. (Literally to the day. I got an email from them today about what they called my "Patreon-niversary" lol)
I don't believe that's the only reason that the patreon is more active though. It's generally a larger and more trusted platform, so people tend to lean towards it over SubscribeStar unless what they're subscribing to includes content that isn't allowed on patreon. I have it there as something of a backup in case patreon suddenly decides that my game isn't ok for whatever reason, which could theoretically happen based on how vague the rules are surrounding sexual violence.

As for why the Magistrate tier isn't on subscribestar, it's because all that tier does is give people access to custom renders. I have it limited so I don't end up having to do too many of them, and whilst subscribestar does support limiting the number of people who can subscribe to a tier, my supporterbase split is like 99% patreon, so I decided to just offer it only there instead. Might change in future if the supporterbase becomes more balanced between patreon and subscribestar, but I don't think that ever really happens.
just finished playing, really nice game. How often does this get updated? If someone can give me approx
See above. Glad you liked it though :D

ALSO considering that patreon is going to tax creators even more, it's only a matter of time for everyone to go elsewhere like itch.io and subscribestar
When you say they're going to, have they released something suggesting they're increasing their cut? Currently it's at 8% for the plan I'm on, meaning it's basically the same as SS, which is at 7%. SS also won't let me actually withdraw anything until I have $150 sat in there, so I imagine I won't be withdrawing anything from them for a while xD

I got like $4 in there $$$$$$$ Cash money life :cool::cool::cool:

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
I think I just found a bug.

I've done several playthroughs choosing different options and in my latest playthrough I reached the point where Akemi offered to let MC spank her instead of Hikari but I rejected her offer and said that MC still planned to spank Hikari. In this latest playthrough this led to a scene in which Hikari visited MC's room and thanked him for agreeing not to spank her when he had actually said the opposite. There didn't seem to be an option that led to Hikari being spanked after the incident in the gym.

This happened during a playthrough in which MC spanked Hikari to punish her for talking in class, apologized to her afterwards, and went to a clothing store with her, so MC was on seemingly good terms with Hikari.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
i think he means the submissive route...but even then, the content is lacking all around...to be fair it's a matter of time <3
I wouldn't call the submissive route sadistic. I suppose depends on how you go about it, but you can easily start it without being too bad.
But I also don't think the romance route has that much less content than the submissive route.

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
How do I get the scene with the picture in the OP of Hikari cuffed to the post in the magistrate dungeon?

I've done several playthroughs, but I haven't seen a way to get that yet.

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
How do I get the scene with the picture in the OP of Hikari cuffed to the post in the magistrate dungeon?

I've done several playthroughs, but I haven't seen a way to get that yet.
For that you just have to be tame with her during the first punishment.Instead of spanking her, you basically just give her detention, except MC thinks he's gotta be at least kinda GATDAMish, so he ties her to a post too. Technically speaking, that exact image isn't actually in the game. The real version has her mouth open because she's saying something at the same time. For the promo here I basically just photoshopped her mouth closed.

Reactions: JHorcoc6

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
Is this game good to play, what can I expect?
I mean, of course I love best story as well as sometimes I play some kinky games like bdsm,male domination & No ntr.
Someone recommended this game in nympho tamer game thread , but there's no tag regarding bdsm, corruption stuff like that, someone tell me please

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
I mean, of course I love best story as well as sometimes I play some kinky games like bdsm,male domination & No ntr.
Someone recommended this game in nympho tamer game thread , but there's no tag regarding bdsm, corruption stuff like that, someone tell me please
There's some bdsm. Mostly spanking so far bur more to come. It's definetly maledom and has no ntr. So yeah, it's good. But don't expect it to be terribly far yet.

Naughty Jinn

Jun 9, 2020
Depending on your decisions it can be quite a bit of bdsm or almost none at all. Same for corruption i'd say.

Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
Pretty sure I'm softlocked and I don't know what to do about it. I went to a previous save, but when I got up to the part it happened again. I'm at Friday, June 11, 22:01. I just got text messages from Dad, Cassie, and Taliya. Finished those conversations, but the cell phone shows that I still have a message. When i open the cell phone, there is no message. I can't progress beyond this. The MC is just sitting there on his dad's couch staring at a TV with some dude in a hard hat kneeling in mud.

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Pretty sure I'm softlocked and I don't know what to do about it. I went to a previous save, but when I got up to the part it happened again. I'm at Friday, June 11, 22:01. I just got text messages from Dad, Cassie, and Taliya. Finished those conversations, but the cell phone shows that I still have a message. When i open the cell phone, there is no message. I can't progress beyond this. The MC is just sitting there on his dad's couch staring at a TV with some dude in a hard hat kneeling in mud.
Yep, this can happen. Will be fixed in the next update, but for now there are two fixes.

1) Send me your save and I'll fix it and send it back if I'm still around at the time.

or

2) enable the console via the method available on google for enabling the console in renpy games, and at some point during the second of the two text conversations, open the console with shift-O and type...

messageCount = 1

Then press enter. Then play the conversation as normal and it should move on. If it doesn't, try again with messageCount = 0. if that still doesn't work, refer to option 1.

By the way the console is case sensitive, so type it exactly the way I did.

I still haven't pinpointed the exact reason this happens. I know why it happens from the perspective of what's stopping you from progressing, but I haven't yet worked out exactly how those circumstances are created. More testing required I think.

Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
Yep, this can happen. Will be fixed in the next update, but for now there are two fixes.

1) Send me your save and I'll fix it and send it back if I'm still around at the time.

or

2) enable the console via the method available on google for enabling the console in renpy games, and at some point during the second of the two text conversations, open the console with shift-O and type...

messageCount = 1

Then press enter. Then play the conversation as normal and it should move on. If it doesn't, try again with messageCount = 0. if that still doesn't work, refer to option 1.

By the way the console is case sensitive, so type it exactly the way I did.

I still haven't pinpointed the exact reason this happens. I know why it happens from the perspective of what's stopping you from progressing, but I haven't yet worked out exactly how those circumstances are created. More testing required I think.

Thank you. I'll try that second option first, and if it doesn't work I'll go looking for my save file and get back to ya. Good luck on working the bug out at some point.

Edit: Worked just fine. Also that "Seems you already went through the funny-at-first-but-probably-annoying-a-second-time school conversation. Want to skip" is a great quality of life feature. Reminds me of Undertale where you get to skip a monologue for a boss fight late game and just get right to it. :p

Last edited:

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Thank you. I'll try that second option first, and if it doesn't work I'll go looking for my save file and get back to ya. Good luck on working the bug out at some point.

Edit: Worked just fine. Also that "Seems you already went through the funny-at-first-but-probably-annoying-a-second-time school conversation. Want to skip" is a great quality of life feature. Reminds me of Undertale where you get to skip a monologue for a boss fight late game and just get right to it. :p
Yeahhhh, people asked for that feature a bunch. I'm British, so being on hold for hours to access basic services is pretty much sport for me, but I hear there are those less patient, so I added that. Those who haven't played it will still be subjected though, because nobody escapes paying the hold music toll.

Glad the fix worked. Hoping to pinpoint exactly what point in the game this gets out of whack at some point, but I haven't been able to reproduce it myself. Basically messageCount keeps track of how many unread messages you have. At the end of each text conversation it's reduced by 1, and that section won't let you pass until it's set to 0. For this bug to happen, it needs to somehow already be at 1 before the two texts come in, so it raises to 3, but only gets reduced by two as you read the two conversations.That's the part I haven't worked out yet, exactly how it ends up at 1 before those texts.

I don't think there are any other points in the game where this is possible, but if you have it happen, check the messageCount variable. if it's greater than 0, then try setting it to 0 shortly before the end of whatever's got it stuck. Hopefully not necessary though. Have fun.

Reactions: Pidgeons

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Got a question if you don't mind answering. Are these investors/owners (or whoever's pushing the GATDAM system really) going to want video proof at some point in the future? Another game with a very similar premise has you recording and sending in everything you do to the girls, and I can't say it was really my thing. Guess I'm wondering if that might be a future plot point for this

4.80 star(s) 91 Votes