Favourite characters? (Choose all that you like)

• Total voters

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Why game is lagging during h scenes. Please help.
If you are using a laptop, is it trying to run the game off the integrated video rather than using the graphics card (assuming you have one) ? I run into this every once in a while, and I have to go into the nVidia settings and manually tell it to use the graphics card for a particular game.

Stardust435

May 21, 2018
If you are using a laptop, is it trying to run the game off the integrated video rather than using the graphics card (assuming you have one) ? I run into this every once in a while, and I have to go into the nVidia settings and manually tell it to use the graphics card for a particular game.
Its definitely using Nvidia card. But h scenes are lagging so bad and made the game unplayable. This often happens on games that use python 2.7 or renpy 7.5.3. Gamee with renpy 8+ or python 3.9 also lag sometimes but by using the sdk-mmx lib and replacing the games lib solves the issue. But this method doesn't work on renpy based on python 2.7. I really really want to play but h animations are lagging too much. Please help me.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Stormside [v0.23.1.2] [Atemsiel] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1,99 GB]
- - -

Mac [1,99 GB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Stormside [v0.23.1.2] [Atemsiel] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1,99 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [1,99 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Win/Linux Mediafire link contains a Mac ver.

Reactions: Bob69
Mar 1, 2023
1707000446444.png
I fucking hate this expression like you wouldn't believe. In japanese hentai it's fine. They use it when the gal is getting an orgasm so mind blowing she completely loses it for a second. WEG games like these uses so brazenly it's ridiculous. Like, "someone bumped into my boob? AHEGAO!" And this gif makes it seem she spends the entire sex scene doing this face. If a girl did that to me during coitus, I'd assume she's mocking me.

Vibesy

Nov 19, 2023
View attachment 3323785
I fucking hate this expression like you wouldn't believe. In japanese hentai it's fine. They use it when the gal is getting an orgasm so mind blowing she completely loses it for a second. WEG games like these uses so brazenly it's ridiculous. Like, "someone bumped into my boob? AHEGAO!" And this gif makes it seem she spends the entire sex scene doing this face. If a girl did that to me during coitus, I'd assume she's mocking me.
I don't even remember that from the game. Maybe it's part of the romance path with her?

we51nat0r

Apr 20, 2021
i love almost everything about this game.....but after the last cpl updates i just cant love this game.....really feels likes the dev is trying to shuffle tons of stuff into it and idunno....it annoys me...gonna keep playing and if it goes up for sale on steam ill buy but feels like it needs to be really really tightened up cause its kinda all over the place....imho....keep going dev

Last edited:

jungmonk

Nov 9, 2023
Holy shit this looks FIRE, please tell me the girls are gonna get fucked in the ass too?
It’s like asking a painter to draw a sketch - even if they’d be incredible at it, there’s a reason they paint - it’s what they’re drawn to! (Pun intended) Still I’ll lurk on this game, just too promising - hoping this dev-painter would draw some ass-based content for us deviants ;)

lecture

Dec 22, 2019
i worry the dev is leaning way too far into branching. he'll end up doing 3x the work for the same amount of content, which translates to much slower progress

I'd much rather see depth-first where one route is completed entirely then choice is added back in if i want to play another route

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
It's such a shame when developers are so clueless as to what players want and how they play games like this. Multiple playthroughs to get all the content, who do you think you are? There are literally hundreds of interesting games on this site alone and even the biggest no-life losers struggle to have enough time to play them all. Now if you expect players to play the same game over and over? Only a TINY fraction of your players will ever do that, all you're doing is pushing away a lot of potentially interested players. It's no better than sandbox games on here that expect players to grind to get to any content, it's the same kind of delusion. What's the point of making it an actual chore to see all the content in your game?

It's just such a huge disappointment.

• Haha
Reactions: Sasanid

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
It's such a shame when developers are so clueless as to what players want and how they play games like this. Multiple playthroughs to get all the content, who do you think you are? There are literally hundreds of interesting games on this site alone and even the biggest no-life losers struggle to have enough time to play them all. Now if you expect players to play the same game over and over? Only a TINY fraction of your players will ever do that, all you're doing is pushing away a lot of potentially interested players. It's no better than sandbox games on here that expect players to grind to get to any content, it's the same kind of delusion. What's the point of making it an actual chore to see all the content in your game?

:rolleyes::FacePalm:

Hell of a lot of entitled option there....no facts unfortunately.

I personally disagree with nearly everything you said. You want all that...perhaps a KN is far better for you (because, it's not like you were considering paying for it anyway most likely..so the dev has lost nothing).

Yes, your post was indeed a huge disappointment :sneaky:

Vibesy

Nov 19, 2023

So what are you saying? All players want exactly the same thing? There should be no story branching because players might miss content? All VN's should be kinetic? Replayability is a grave sin?

This dev is taking the time to put multiple paths in place for each main LI- and his results so far have been excellent. Don't feel like replaying or save scumming? Unlock the scenes in the included gallery and watch them that way. Or use the built-in walkthrough to follow the path you want. But I'm not gonna dis a developer for being ambitious and making the game he wants to make.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
I don't mind replaying the game to see different paths but it really depends on the design of the game.

If you have to replay 85% of the same content over and over again just to go down different paths and see a few pieces of new content for the character/s you are pursuing on that path, that shit gets old real fast.

I have seen games design it more intentionally where there is a smaller percentage of content that you will be repeating each time.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021

Your opinions are not universal, and your disappointment is not anyone's problem but your own.

Atem has said from the beginning that he is making the game that he would want to play, so there really isn't any point to complaining about your perception of what players want and how you think they play games like this.

He does NOT expect people to play the same game over and over, that's why he included the gallery unlocks at the end of current content, and why he included the most comprehensive and detailed in-game walkthrough explanations of ANY game like this I've ever seen. His intent is that, as he makes the game he would want to play, other people can use the in-game WT to play the game they want to play.

4.80 star(s) 84 Votes