Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ooof, hehe, definitely not my thing, at the same time I don't really feel threatened by pixelated shit. But understood here on F95 some people are super sensitive about even seeing those things in passing, so thanks for the warning:)
The NTR in Power Vacuum is done for a joke, they aren't actual endings. If you manage to get an NTR scene it sends you back to the choice and tells you to pick better.

It's literally done for a laugh.

nasty.pickle

Mar 4, 2023
The NTR in Power Vacuum is done for a joke, they aren't actual endings. If you manage to get an NTR scene it sends you back to the choice and tells you to pick better.

If it's a good laugh, I'm more than fine with that, thanks dudes!

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023

It is. Just could be tonally jarring if you're not expecting it. It's the one quirk of the game that's not a norm of the family harem genre.

22Driver

Oct 12, 2020
Anybody else having an issue with the android version downloader for phones not downloading (it fails). I am using an android tablet.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
If it's a good laugh, I'm more than fine with that, thanks dudes!
Yeah, the game's a full on comedy... parody actually... I find it similar-ish to SIS in terms of humor, banter and tone... hence why I recommended it, since you like SIS so much, so yeah, give it a go!

Also, I'll stop hijacking this thread, sorry =P

Reactions: nasty.pickle

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Fuck, I will hate waiting for the next update, there is nothing comparable to tie me over (unless Wildman Dev you got some suggestions? What the hell do YOU enjoy playing?), I guess I will replay it again.
Also not Wildman Dev, but if you're looking for something to tide you over, might I suggest My Dorm? It also has excellent writing (IMO), great visuals including lots of hawt LIs (also IMO), a mystery that runs throughout the storyline (not as front-and-center as SiS, but still...), and if you like Zara, you'll love Kim (again IM... are you detecting a theme??).

Babben123

May 20, 2023
Ishanis questionnaire, any got the answers to get Ishani as my soulmate?

Edit: figured it out, if you like me wanted Ishani to come out as the perfect girl for you, just alternate between top and bottom answer, starting with top

Last edited:

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Who do you like better?
I actually like Lira better, but I chose Camilla. However, it was a strategic decision, and there was method to my madness... I knew that the MC didn't need to win Lira over, and that I would have satisfying interactions with her regardless of the proximity of our rooms. On the other hand, I knew that the MC DID need to win Camila over, so I selected her for the nearby private room. I don't know if, in fact, it favorably impacted my subsequent interactions with her, but that was my logic.

Nov 1, 2019
Umiko photo hunt is bugged. Says I already have those photos needed in the album but none of the photos that are eligible are there (I have checked the code too)
To reproduce:
  1. Use major game choices and load from say day 10. This ensure the album is blank. Should also work when load at each of those other days with hunt.
  2. Talk to Umiko
  3. Choose to do photo hunt. choose whoever.
  4. It says "A brief reminder: The photo is hidden within one of the photos already in your photo album!"
Expected result:
  • Photo need to do hunt added to album
Actual result
  • No photo added to album.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Ishanis questionnaire, any got the answers to get Ishani as my soulmate?
I play this on Steam and the guide there has no answers to this. I just have fun with them. Some I make it come out a good guy, some a down right cad. I think it is there more for humor than making Ishani your soulmate.

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
Umiko photo hunt is bugged. Says I already have those photos needed in the album but none of the photos that are eligible are there (I have checked the code too)
To reproduce:
  1. Use major game choices and load from say day 10. This ensure the album is blank. Should also work when load at each of those other days with hunt.
  2. Talk to Umiko
  3. Choose to do photo hunt. choose whoever.
  4. It says "A brief reminder: The photo is hidden within one of the photos already in your photo album!"
Expected result:
  • Photo need to do hunt added to album
Actual result
  • No photo added to album.
there isnt any new photos added, there is a photo (a button) you need to click overlayed on one of your existing images. just scroll through them till you find it.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes