3.60 star(s) 20 Votes

Carebear1980

Apr 18, 2024
Hi! I'm a noob when it comes to programming or using console cheats. I tried to modify my lewdness and put "cheat set_attr player_id lewd 85" and it didn't work. Obviously I used my name as player id. Is there something I don't understand correctly. It said that add_attr is a float -100 to 100. I have no idea what that means :( Thx if someone could help me.

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
Hey dev, I have some suggestions for a future update:

Minor Suggestions (prolly won't take much effort to implement)

-When you call a girl on your contact list, sometimes she just snubs you. This can lead to a lot of annoying reclicking to bring the menu back up to choose another option. Please make it so that when the girl refuses to answer, the contact menu still stays up.

-If a stripper's lewdness is high enough (or she's very horny), you can initiate sex with her during a lapdance or a private dance session

Major features (might require some work)

-Holding an Orgy/Gangbang in your strip club. I think this could work similar to the Amateur Stripper contest and re-use much of the same code. The idea is that you choose a girl working as a sex worker (with terminally high lewdness) and put her up for an orgy event taking place in one of your sex rooms at a set date. You can then choose who can attend the event from the pool of characters (such as men/women only, outsiders, known acquaintances, or employees of your club). Then when the event starts multiple people gather up (about 4-7), much like in an Amateur stripper event, and take turns having sex with the girl like in a threesome until all of them are satisfied (and the girl is filled with cum). The reward is that you get prestige and money for that event but it requires a girl with unnaturally high lewdness and low willpower/high looseness, which might not be that easy to find (I know I'll be cheating my ass off).
The text one is a good suggestion. I need to redo that whole thing because you can say I'm thinking of you and they don't respond, but they always respond to the where are you unless they are sleeping. So there needs to be more consistency to how they respond in general. The interaction typically ends when they don't respond or they turn you down. But it should let you try again without having to go back to the contact list.

The sex in a lap dance/private dance is planned at some point but haven't gotten to it. Its going to be something that can get you as the owner in trouble if the authorities find out that's going on (before it's legal). So yeah, it's a good idea but it can/will have negative consequences.

The gang bang would be a mess to do, as you note. But I like it. I won't involve the MC which makes it much simpler to do. I've been trying to come up with the next big content piece and this may be it.

In a similar vein (not entirely similar, since it may or may not affect your club), when you are doing lewd stuff in public, a possibility of a third person "trying to tag along" might be an interesting idea. Correct stats (likes threesomes, casual sex, sex in public, lewdness high, possibly low honor, and so forth; has high attraction for at least one of the participants and already engaged in some more intimate stuff with them. Especially if both are your boyfriend/girlfriend and not rivals to each other) might freshen things up. Just like you join somebody skinny dipping at the park date.
This is also a good idea, I just need to make sure I can repurpose the 3-some code to happen on the fly like that.

Hi! I'm a noob when it comes to programming or using console cheats. I tried to modify my lewdness and put "cheat set_attr player_id lewd 85" and it didn't work. Obviously I used my name as player id. Is there something I don't understand correctly. It said that add_attr is a float -100 to 100. I have no idea what that means :( Thx if someone could help me.
You need to use the player id, which is a number, not the name. It should be 3 for the MC unless something really weird happened with your game. You can always find the id by typing

list p name

where name is the actual first or last name of the character. The id would be the first number in the output.

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
The sex in a lap dance/private dance is planned at some point but haven't gotten to it. Its going to be something that can get you as the owner in trouble if the authorities find out that's going on (before it's legal). So yeah, it's a good idea but it can/will have negative consequences.
Erm...I don't see why. It shouldn't be viewed as soliciting prostitution since having sex in a private VIP room involves no monetary exchange for the service provided. Unless law counts creampies as units of currency :) And you can already pretty much have sex with anyone in alleyways already.

That being said, this option could become available once the relevant law has been passed.

tooldev

Feb 9, 2018
Erm...I don't see why. It shouldn't be viewed as soliciting prostitution since having sex in a private VIP room involves no monetary exchange for the service provided. Unless law counts creampies as units of currency :) And you can already pretty much have sex with anyone in alleyways already.

That being said, this option could become available once the relevant law has been passed.
Legally this is not correct. The performer gets paid for providing a service. If that service gets extended to actual intercourse it becomes solicitation due to the payment. Hooking up with someone in an alley is a totally different thing. Worst case some form of public indecency etc.

Pretty much every worldwide legal system will argue this way with slight differences in the details but at the core they will be very similar about this. Solicitation always involves some form of exchange no matter how small or type. In the game's terms this is also important due to the category 'sex worker'. A very lewd dancer or stripper is still not the same as a sex worker.

Reactions: fregreger

kuniz

Jul 19, 2017
In a similar vein (not entirely similar, since it may or may not affect your club), when you are doing lewd stuff in public, a possibility of a third person "trying to tag along" might be an interesting idea. Correct stats (likes threesomes, casual sex, sex in public, lewdness high, possibly low honor, and so forth; has high attraction for at least one of the participants and already engaged in some more intimate stuff with them. Especially if both are your boyfriend/girlfriend and not rivals to each other) might freshen things up. Just like you join somebody skinny dipping at the park date.
Piggybacking off of this I'd like if there was an option to join someone who is masturbating in public. If I see my girlfriend masturbate in public and she likes/loves sex in public a fifth dialog choice would be nice. Doesn't have to be a 100% success chance.
Same for the inverse when you are masturbating in public and someone who is aroused enough sees you and wants to join in.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Piggybacking off of this I'd like if there was an option to join someone who is masturbating in public. If I see my girlfriend masturbate in public and she likes/loves sex in public a fifth dialog choice would be nice. Doesn't have to be a 100% success chance.
Same for the inverse when you are masturbating in public and someone who is aroused enough sees you and wants to join in.
Well, technically you can join somebody in masturbating. However, it is only two people masturbating, no interaction.

Varimatras

Apr 29, 2017
Well, technically you can join somebody in masturbating. However, it is only two people masturbating, no interaction.
Well, yeah thats the point, you cant interact beyond doing it too, no option to "lend a hand" or fuck...and that would be really nice to have. :)

Not YrBroom

Feb 9, 2023
can i get full name of the nyb pack actress?
Set 1 is Heidi Romanova, Niemira, Li Moon, Carolina Abril, Belle Claire
Set 2: Kyler Quinn, Adriana Chechik, Adria Rae, Kira Noir, Brandi Love
Set 3: Alina Lopez, Kenna James, Mila Azul, Nikki Hill, Kendra Lust, Dante Colle

Reactions: Varimatras

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
Posted a small patch for the current release. Links on the top post in this thread. You need to install the patch over your existing game installation. It's not the full game, so it won't work by itself.

The patch is mostly bug fixes and bit of new content. The next real update is still a few weeks away so this should address some of the most recent issues that have come up.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tooldev

Feb 9, 2018
Posted a small patch for the current release. Links on the top post in this thread. You need to install the patch over your existing game installation. It's not the full game, so it won't work by itself.

The patch is mostly bug fixes and bit of new content. The next real update is still a few weeks away so this should address some of the most recent issues that have come up.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am almost certain something isnt right with the patch. Every single char i met on the first day has negative attraction. Save attached View attachment save-5.txt

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
I am almost certain something isnt right with the patch. Every single char i met on the first day has negative attraction. Save attached View attachment 3886109
Hadn't seen that before and actually thought there was an issue, because attraction is rarely below 0. But it's because you picked a bald, thin old dude as your avatar. I tried starting a game with that same image and the same thing happened. The first few women all had a negative attraction towards me. In your game I changed the opinion of Margaret who likes big butts and curvy people to love thin and old and now she has a positive attraction value.

tooldev

Feb 9, 2018
Hadn't seen that before and actually thought there was an issue, because attraction is rarely below 0. But it's because you picked a bald, thin old dude as your avatar. I tried starting a game with that same image and the same thing happened. The first few women all had a negative attraction towards me. In your game I changed the opinion of Margaret who likes big butts and curvy people to love thin and old and now she has a positive attraction value.
I have used the exact same avatar in every game and not once did this happen before which is some 5-10 different games. Not a single person had been positive in this patch. I moved on a few days and still every single person is negative. There is some change that causes this for every single person compared to 6a. I attach another save from a 6a game too. save 3 is 6a, save 5 with the new patch.

Reactions: TotalFluke

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
* Sex workers will attempt to start make out sessions when not at work (before they were never doing that)
Just for your information: I had that happen. With the asexual sex worker I mentioned earlier, too, so the issue may be removed (btw what will happen if I load her up in the patched version?). She also, despite being asexual, has a 100 attraction rate towards me (she started off slightly positive, I then moved her physical attraction preferences a bit around) and now is doing normal dates, only no relationship possible.

Reactions: TotalFluke

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
I have used the exact same avatar in every game and not once did this happen before which is some 5-10 different games. Not a single person had been positive in this patch. I moved on a few days and still every single person is negative. There is some change that causes this for every single person compared to 6a. I attach another save from a 6a game too. save 3 is 6a, save 5 with the new patch.
The difference I see is that the old save your avatar penis size is 85 and the new save it's 18. That's what's accounting for the huge disparity in attraction. Now penis size wasn't supposed to be considered for attraction if they haven't seen you naked, but that's not working correctly. I'm not sure when it broke but will need to fix it. But that's not part of the patch. The code that handles that was not included in the patch. I assume you manually modified that on the other game and forgot to do it on this one?

Just for your information: I had that happen. With the asexual sex worker I mentioned earlier, too, so the issue may be removed (btw what will happen if I load her up in the patched version?). She also, despite being asexual, has a 100 attraction rate towards me (she started off slightly positive, I then moved her physical attraction preferences a bit around) and now is doing normal dates, only no relationship possible.
The asexual hooker will remain as is. The fix only prevents new ones from appearing. The attraction from asexuals is something I've been meaning to fix but I've been getting differing opinions on that and to be honest is way low on the priority list.

Is there any way to increase the employee limit above 55?
Not without manually changing data files. I know some people have done it but there are some side effects to doing so.

Varimatras

Apr 29, 2017
Not without manually changing data files. I know some people have done it but there are some side effects to doing so.
Especially when it comes to cost of personnel, training and subsequently approval rates and such...
i've done that, essentially doubling my people, increasing janitors to 5, 4+1 hosts, 2 Lifeguards (i found to have only one always annoying as the pool becomes unusable when the guard takes a day or two off...) 4 bouncers and a crapton of strippers...you need to seriously limit your hiring...or cheat, till all laws needed have passed to stem the costs and have them trained up properly, even with manager support...if there is any, as they also get overwhelmed when juggling responsibilities.

tooldev

Feb 9, 2018
The difference I see is that the old save your avatar penis size is 85 and the new save it's 18. That's what's accounting for the huge disparity in attraction. Now penis size wasn't supposed to be considered for attraction if they haven't seen you naked, but that's not working correctly. I'm not sure when it broke but will need to fix it. But that's not part of the patch. The code that handles that was not included in the patch. I assume you manually modified that on the other game and forgot to do it on this one?
The penis size is a manual change I did for testing (beside some others) and simply forgot to revert those manual changes but they have had no influence at all on what has changed since the current patch.

Since one of the first versions I stuck to the exact same avatar and age since it was originally the one with the largest 'natural' penis size and body height and 38 is right in the middle of your entire age range. One or 2 versions ago you changed that a bit without creating any major issues (you made the avatar shorter, reduced penis size) and to be able to spot any actual changes I tend to stick to the same settings while something is still in development.
I started a new game with just a tad younger (36) and the issue is not appearing, i switch back to a 38 year old and the issue is back.

Not YrBroom

Feb 9, 2023
Deadlocked commission votes are my least favorite aspect of the game at the moment. There need to be better ways to influence the choice of laws. We have some control over the entertainment and clothing preferences, but when those are blocked by opening hours limits, there's nothing to be done.

Why not have all of the law types impacted by some "likes"? More likely to lower the drinking age if they like younger people; more likely to extend hours if they like working nights and weekends. Lower tax rates could be linked to "helping others" and "sharing what you have", or maybe the "sharing" one affects tip sharing. Just anything other than the fixed traits.

Also, it would be good if the calendar showed the next time the commission will consider what law to vote on.

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes