3.60 star(s) 20 Votes

sgenter

Dec 8, 2021
Not without manually changing data files. I know some people have done it but there are some side effects to doing so.
I have modified my Room_Types to allow for 10 Bars, 3 Main Dining Areas, 2 Storage Rooms, 2 Employee Break Rooms, and 10 Locker Rooms totaling 72 total employees(including other rooms such as Restroom, DJ, Pool etc). I have different room setups I've play tested such as 10 Bars with no Main Dining and a couple of other setups to check if breaking even on money was possible(which it is).

My main layout is 1 Office, 2 Storage Rooms, 7 Locker Rooms, 1 Kitchen, 1 Restroom, 3 or 4 Bars, 3 Main Dining Areas, 4 Dressing Rooms, 1 Sound Booth, 1 Pool, 1 Aux Office, 1 Security Room, 1 Entrance, 1 Parking Lot, and 1 Game Room.

My PC has 32GB of System Memory and 8GB of Video Memory running Windows 7(I won't use Windows 10 or 11 as I value my privacy). The only problem I've encountered is after about 1 year into the game and after you've hired 60 to 70 people, the game WILL in fact use ALL 32GB of my system memory as well as ALL 64GB of my Paging File. I will get a windows system warning that my memory is Full after playing for about 3 to 4 hours. I try to combat this by saving, then exiting the game to allow the Game and Windows to dump my Page File as well as 'release the extended memory' the game has used. Waiting for about 5 minutes before reloading the game. This seems to work fine. Then about 2 to 3 hours later repeat saving, and exiting. Nothing else is modified in the configuration files or in any other '.txt' file in the Data Folder or Runtime folder. It is all about how many people pictures are in the game. In one play through, I've maxed out at over 250 NPC's active in the game. That play through I have to exit and reload quite frequently.

So yes, having more than 55 employees works just fine for me. With the 'saving and exiting' work around.

Mr. Fluke needs to look at how he is allocating and reserving memory for graphics in this game. But I still love this Game!!!

Reactions: luxxx

Varimatras

Apr 29, 2017
same here,
saw my 32gigs full and almost 90gigs page file before it crashed...my RTX3080 is a 12gig model and i'm on win 10 pro.

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
The penis size is a manual change I did for testing (beside some others) and simply forgot to revert those manual changes but they have had no influence at all on what has changed since the current patch.

Since one of the first versions I stuck to the exact same avatar and age since it was originally the one with the largest 'natural' penis size and body height and 38 is right in the middle of your entire age range. One or 2 versions ago you changed that a bit without creating any major issues (you made the avatar shorter, reduced penis size) and to be able to spot any actual changes I tend to stick to the same settings while something is still in development.
I started a new game with just a tad younger (36) and the issue is not appearing, i switch back to a 38 year old and the issue is back.
I don't know what else to tell you. The attraction formula was not affected by the patch released a few days ago. But it probably has changed somewhat in every non-patch release since day 1. I looked at your save file and a number of people's attraction towards your character and they all made sense, except for the one bug I found as I already indicated. The avatar changes would only affect a new game (or when a character was created). So if you created the character earlier and then it changed, the parameters in the save file would not be affected. This is probably why you suddenly see the change on a new game now.

A 36 vs 38 year old difference is not meaningful. The age factor is relative to the other person, so there's nothing particular about that age, unless the other person is 37 years old. Then one will be younger and the other older and their opinion about Younger and Older people would matter.

Deadlocked commission votes are my least favorite aspect of the game at the moment. There need to be better ways to influence the choice of laws. We have some control over the entertainment and clothing preferences, but when those are blocked by opening hours limits, there's nothing to be done.

Why not have all of the law types impacted by some "likes"? More likely to lower the drinking age if they like younger people; more likely to extend hours if they like working nights and weekends. Lower tax rates could be linked to "helping others" and "sharing what you have", or maybe the "sharing" one affects tip sharing. Just anything other than the fixed traits.

Also, it would be good if the calendar showed the next time the commission will consider what law to vote on.
The next release will have cleared connection between their opinions and how they vote and that would account for at least 50% of the formula (the rest will be traits/abilities). This is already implemented (and still getting deadlocks but it's easier to get past them). Your suggestions were already done except for the night/weekend shift and that's a great idea that I can't believe I didn't think of. So thanks for that!

The commission law selections aren't scheduled, they just happen at random times so they can't be in the calendar. Basically it happens when nothing else is going on. I may look at making that a bit more formal in the future but I don't see it as a big issue.

Mr. Fluke needs to look at how he is allocating and reserving memory for graphics in this game. But I still love this Game!!!
Working on it, but it's really hit and miss. Almost all the suggestions to improve memory usage in Unity apply to features that are not part of this game. The issue is that Unity is not properly deallocating memory for display objects that are no longer around.

sgenter

Dec 8, 2021
My 2 cents on large number of rooms when playing and memory requirements:

One thing I will warn people about when having a large number of rooms that have workers is:
(especially Dressing Rooms since they allow for 6 employees each)

1) If you plan to have Poly relationships, do not have more than:
a) 4 if they are losing opinion points every other day without you interacting with them,
b) 6 if they are losing opinion points every 5 to 7 days,
c) 8 or more IF they do not lose any opinion points without interacting with them(I like these women but hard to find).

2) The reason is you will not be able to keep up with their demand for your attention even if they don't have the 'Attention' opinion. Hell, it's hard keeping up with them even with just 4. lol. You'll still have to make your 'rounds' to exercise, read books(until exhausted), keep other non girlfriends happy at work with non-sexual interactions, etc. And let's not forget about those 'automatic interactions' the game throws at you when visiting locations outside of your club.

There just isn't enough time in a week to get it all done and keep everyone's Opinion high(in the 80's or 90's). If you don't mind your Poly GF's Opinion to sink to low ranges(high 20's or 30's) or mid ranges(40's to 60's) then it's 'all good' as I have yet to have an NPC that broke up with me after making her a Poly Girl Friend.

I absolutely do not recommend a large number of Rooms on PC's or devices that have less than 16GB of system memory and at least 4GB of video memory(and fast hard drives for page file).

Reactions: Artiour

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
My 2 cents on large number of rooms when playing and memory requirements:

One thing I will warn people about when having a large number of rooms that have workers is:
(especially Dressing Rooms since they allow for 6 employees each)

a) 4 if they are losing opinion points every other day without you interacting with them,
c) 8 or more IF they do not lose any opinion points without interacting with them(I like these women but hard to find).

2) The reason is you will not be able to keep up with their demand for your attention even if they don't have the 'Attention' opinion. Hell, it's hard keeping up with them even with just 4. lol. You'll still have to make your 'rounds' to exercise, read books(until exhausted), keep other non girlfriends happy at work with non-sexual interactions, etc. And let's not forget about those 'automatic interactions' the game throws at you when visiting locations outside of your club.

There just isn't enough time in a week to get it all done and keep everyone's Opinion high(in the 80's or 90's). If you don't mind your Poly GF's Opinion to sink to low ranges(high 20's or 30's) or mid ranges(40's to 60's) then it's 'all good' as I have yet to have an NPC that broke up with me after making her a Poly Girl Friend.

I absolutely do not recommend a large number of Rooms on PC's or devices that have less than 16GB of system memory and at least 4GB of video memory(and fast hard drives for page file).
I think the "Likes being on their own" trait could help with that. As implemented, it probably only increases happiness without a relationship or similar, but it could also be used to decrease unhappiness without an interaction (attention or not, or mitigated). However, if the aim of the game is not "get every girl as your gf" then it would be fine to limit it.

And as you say, it doesn't seem to matter that much. I am currently on a "dozens of girlfriends" run without anybody breaking up with me - so far. If somebody gets into their 50s I will give some attention but otherwise I am out hunting for more ... or doing the other stuff you mentioned.

Unfortunately I also had to tell everybody to dislike threesomes - as much as I like them, the proposals came in left, right, and center all the time.

Artiour

Sep 24, 2017
I didn't know npc's loose opinion points in different paces (without you interacting with them), if that's the case than there are factors hidden somewhere, or there is some weird combination of known factors

Reactions: sgenter

stridsvagn

Mar 5, 2022
Some stats are unchanging or take a really long time to change, it'd be cool if the MC could spend money to influence others around them or to increase their skills other than endurance/strength/fitness.

sgenter

Dec 8, 2021
I didn't know npc's loose opinion points in different paces (without you interacting with them), if that's the case than there are factors hidden somewhere, or there is some weird combination of known factors
I believe it is Gossip that causes your GF's Opinion points to go down when left idle. It really depends who is friends with them and how much they gossip. And of course your actions.

Reactions: Artiour

sgenter

Dec 8, 2021
Unfortunately I also had to tell everybody to dislike threesomes - as much as I like them, the proposals came in left, right, and center all the time.
I heard that!!! I too learned that the hard way. I also don't change their opinion on Threesomes if they are undecided or lower. If they do have Threesomes(like or love), I too change it too undecided or lower.

It's just impossible to keep up :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Cartageno
May 23, 2023
Enjoying the game and looking forward to further developments.

A few comments that may or may not indicate bugs.

The mothers rocking up to express outrage at their daughters' choice of employment seems to have stalled after just two mothers (I currently have over a dozen strippers). I selected two different options for the two irate parents and one resulted in a single protest outside my club with a moderate satisfaction hit and that seems to be the end of it. I was also informed I was expelled from the morality police club, even though I'd never been a member.

In every game I've played one of my girlfriends seems to have a borked threesome procedure whereby neither her nor the third wheel ever progress beyond oral sex. You get everyone stripped off with plenty of energy left then it just cycles through groping, fingering and oral until the energy is used up. The opinions and 'likes/loves' sexual statuses of the participants seem irrelevant and the problem persists with all threesomes in which that girlfriend is the primary partner for the duration of the game. I have the incest taboo switched off and the affected girlfriend is usually one of my sisters.

There seems to be an issue with resetting some variables when you start a new game without fully exiting from an existing one. Not only do the available NPC images fail to reset - resulting in a swathe of balaclava clad hoodlums - but neither do the images available for selection by the MC (which also rules out the attributes attached to that image). The workaround is obvious and simple, but it's probably pretty easy to fix the code and make it unnecessary (I've never coded with Unity so I'm talking through my professional analyst/programmer hat here).

Last edited:

juergen79

Oct 29, 2017
Hello, is it actually possible to add multiple images of an outfit to the character images when I create custom characters? What I mean is if, for example, I create 2 pictures with different swim outfits with the file name ...ss.png in the character folder and they will change in the game. Can I change that in the config? This would make the game even more dynamic

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
They don't really lose points while being idle. They either get negative opinions from stuff you do (or hear about via gossips) or their positive opinions wear out. Most opinion modifiers slowly decay towards 0. Essentially if they got upset with you over something, they will eventually get over it (the rate depends on how bad the thing was and how much they care about it). Similarly positive opinions also decay with time.

Some stats are unchanging or take a really long time to change, it'd be cool if the MC could spend money to influence others around them or to increase their skills other than endurance/strength/fitness.
What specifically are you looking for? There's ways to increase more than those 3 stats.

I heard that!!! I too learned that the hard way. I also don't change their opinion on Threesomes if they are undecided or lower. If they do have Threesomes(like or love), I too change it too undecided or lower.

It's just impossible to keep up :)
Yeah, 3-somes can get a bit too much as the game progresses. I'm actually nerfing how much NPCs want to do them a bit.

Enjoying the game and looking forward to further developments.

A few comments that may or may not indicate bugs.

The mothers rocking up to express outrage at their daughters' choice of employment seems to have stalled after just two mothers (I currently have over a dozen strippers). I selected two different options for the two irate parents and one resulted in a single protest outside my club with a moderate satisfaction hit and that seems to be the end of it. I was also informed I was expelled from the morality police club, even though I'd never been a member.
You are only going to get a mother show up if the girl is young enough. So no mothers for your 30-year old strippers. Also, there needs to be a viable mother image available, and given than asian/arab older ladies are very few, those will never show up. There's also some additional conditions that prevent someone's mother from showing up to prevent some conflicts with other story lines. And the girls from other clubs also can get mothers (although you are guaranteed the first one). So don't expect a new one each month.

The protest thing is related to the Moral Society so my guess that's a bug caused by a conflict between characters used for multiple purposes. Will need to look into it. But it is possible to talk the mother into butting out (the daughter may also make that happen) and she'll never complain again. Or she may talk the daughter into quitting. Or she may be back in a month or 2 again.

In every game I've played one of my girlfriends seems to have a borked threesome procedure whereby neither her nor the third wheel ever progress beyond oral sex. You get everyone stripped off with plenty of energy left then it just cycles through groping, fingering and oral until the energy is used up. The opinions and 'likes/loves' sexual statuses of the participants seem irrelevant and the problem persists with all threesomes in which that girlfriend is the primary partner for the duration of the game. I have the incest taboo switched off and the affected girlfriend is usually one of my sisters.
In order to get to the last step, everyone needs to be naked and someone needs to have arousal over 70. I'm assuming the second is the issue. There's are some women that will get tired faster than they can aroused high enough so this can be a problem when there are 3 women in the 3-some. If you are a man, you then need to control your arousal to get there at the righ time and not too soon.

There seems to be an issue with resetting some variables when you start a new game without fully exiting from an existing one. Not only do the available NPC images fail to reset - resulting in a swathe of balaclava clad hoodlums - but neither do the images available for selection by the MC (which also rules out the attributes attached to that image). The workaround is obvious and simple, but it's probably pretty easy to fix the code and make it unnecessary (I've never coded with Unity so I'm talking through my professional analyst/programmer hat here).
Good catch! But I'm aware of this bug. It's fixed already and will be on the next release. There's a few additional data values that weren't properly reset either.

Hello, is it actually possible to add multiple images of an outfit to the character images when I create custom characters? What I mean is if, for example, I create 2 pictures with different swim outfits with the file name ...ss.png in the character folder and they will change in the game. Can I change that in the config? This would make the game even more dynamic
It's not currently possible. The system will use the first one it finds and ignore the other one. It's not something I've considered cause I rather spend time creating new girls rather than adding more views for the same girl. But I can see how others may disagree. Anyway, I'll put it on the list of things to consider adding in the future. No promises so it will likely depend on how easy it is to do.

Artiour

Sep 24, 2017
It's not currently possible. The system will use the first one it finds and ignore the other one. It's not something I've considered cause I rather spend time creating new girls rather than adding more views for the same girl. But I can see how others may disagree. Anyway, I'll put it on the list of things to consider adding in the future. No promises so it will likely depend on how easy it is to do.
I remember asking the question some time ago and I honestly been waiting since, the reason is I create 4 images at once for a certain style to make sure I get at least one good result and sometimes there are more than one good image generated which makes it hard to choose between (especially if they have different poses or different levels of revealing).
what I want to suggest is not to make it a mandatory 2 images but to make it an at least 1 image required for each style, that way you wont have to revisit your old images (unless the whole thing adds some load on the PC that it can't handle).
of course this is just a suggestion so no rushing or obliging, the updates we have on the mechanics and the stories are so perfect

May 23, 2023
In order to get to the last step, everyone needs to be naked and someone needs to have arousal over 70. I'm assuming the second is the issue. There's are some women that will get tired faster than they can aroused high enough so this can be a problem when there are 3 women in the 3-some. If you are a man, you then need to control your arousal to get there at the righ time and not too soon.
I don't think so.

As I said, everyone gets naked with plenty of energy and it cycles through groping, fingering and oral for a fair while without progressing. Both MC and NPCs orgasm (often more than once) so I'm assuming their arousal goes over 70 but I haven't specifically checked. I'll check and get back, but considering how consistently (i.e. invariably) it happens with a given partner - but not others - over the course of a long game it would take quite a coincidence for that to be the problem.

Unlike other commenters on this thread I tend to get threesome and polyamory preferences high among my employees (as well as the girls I get elected to City Hall) and rely on a couple of girlfriends to set up regular dates as a way of maintaining high morale and opinion. Yeah, it can interfere with some other stuff - especially when you're trying to go into threesomes with high energy - but it's manageable.

You are only going to get a mother show up if the girl is young enough. So no mothers for your 30-year old strippers. Also, there needs to be a viable mother image available, and given than asian/arab older ladies are very few, those will never show up. There's also some additional conditions that prevent someone's mother from showing up to prevent some conflicts with other story lines. And the girls from other clubs also can get mothers (although you are guaranteed the first one). So don't expect a new one each month.
Hard to know re the 'additional conditions' and girls from other clubs, but I've currently had 8 strippers under 30 (excluding a sister and an Asian girl) for 6-7 game months and have seen only two mothers.

I should probably have mentioned earlier that I applied the latest patch halfway through my current game, so I'm not sure the mothers addition was properly initialised.

Last edited:
May 23, 2023
Both MC and NPCs orgasm (often more than once) so I'm assuming their arousal goes over 70 but I haven't specifically checked.
OK, now I've checked and it's definitely not the issue.

I have a save game illustrating the problem if you want me to post it.

The save can also demonstrate another problem in which you propose a relationship (the NPC 'loves' polyamory) and get a refusal because she doesn't want to be a third wheel to "????".

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The save can also demonstrate another problem in which you propose a relationship (the NPC 'loves' polyamory) and get a refusal because she doesn't want to be a third wheel to "????".
I can second that one - we don't get the info who she is referring to. Same also happened with another, less common, dialogue where I was also told that "???" did something.

Another thing I encountered - which may be intentional or a bug, if intentional it is actually nice but I wanted to make aware of it, is the rumor "X is a virgin" relayed to me. I can very safely vouch that X is not a virgin and hasn't been for a long time - but she was when she was introduced. So either a bug or an intentional effect of a rumor taking a very long time to find its way around to me (certainly over a year, since I am well into the third year on my current playthrough and said character is my second sister, so came in summer of first year, who due to high lewdness and low willpower/rationality immediately accepted "incest" as a good thing and more or less jumped me at the first instance. I think she was the first one I encountered where I had the "I am a virgin" confession and going all the way in the same scene).

May 23, 2023
Oh, and just for shits and giggles: how the mighty have fallen:
Yeah, I currently employ three former City Commissioners I replaced with sex-crazed young women. One's a bouncer, one's a janitor and the other is a quite passable stripper. No restroom attendants though. (BTW, I used to regularly work in NSW Parliament and, frankly, I met few MPs I'd trust to clean my toilet.)

But the best twist was the one I struck only 30 or so minutes ago when the mother of one of my strippers who'd organised a protest outside the club for 'turning my daughter into a whore' grabbed me in the park and started molesting me. We retired to a hotel room where things quickly escalated ... all the way. I'm a bit concerned she's a "Real State Agent" though. Did I just fall into a CIA honey-trap?

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yeah, I currently employ three former City Commissioners I replaced with sex-crazed young women. One's a bouncer, one's a janitor and the other is a quite passable stripper.

But the best twist was the one I struck only 30 or so minutes ago when the mother of one of my strippers who'd organised a protest outside my club grabbed me in the park and started molesting me. We retired to a hotel room where things quickly escalated ... all the way.
For the latter to happen I would need a mother where I wouldn't outrun Usain Bolt if I saw her in my game yet, but I can relate ... Often the most protesting about sex are the ones with the most repressed urges after all.

And I was not only saying a former commissioner couldn't apply, but after 14 years going to apply for restroom attendant (of all jobs) must be harsh. Your stripper ain't bad either though, I have that more the other way round: two of my former strippers are now commissioners - I guess people around here really like to know who they vote for. Since they are also both girlfriends, it ain't all bad for me though - however nothing much too important left to vote for.

But yeah, this kind of "emergent storytelling" when thinking about what just happened certainly is one of the strong points of this game.

May 23, 2023
I have that more the other way round: two of my former strippers are now commissioners
At this point of my game there's only two City Commissioners who aren't former strippers from my club and one of them is a Downtown Sex Worker I backed as an ideal candidate. I'll be sorry to see old Lorenzo go, but with a Lewdness of 4 he just ain't up to the job.

BTW, here in Australia sex work is decriminalised in several states - those on welfare can even get funding for sex workers from the government - and there's a Sex Party which got a former sex worker into Victoria's Parliament.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 20 Votes