3.60 star(s) 20 Votes

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
At this point of my game there's only two City Commissioners who aren't former strippers from my club and one of them is a Downtown Sex Worker I backed as an ideal candidate. I'll be sorry to see old Lorenzo go, but with a Lewdness of 4 he just ain't up to the job.

BTW, here in Australia sex work is decriminalised in several states - those on welfare can even get funding for sex workers from the government - and there's a Sex Party which got a former sex worker into Victoria's Parliament.

Here, sex work is also legal, and with a lot of legal protection, so I am not too surprised. Wouldn't know about funding but then, in real life I don't work in this line of business.

But I hate to break it to you that two of your commissioners (Shawna and your girlfriend Daisy) are still working as strippers in my club in a different city, while Lorenzo meets the "most repressed" standard because he owns a club over here - even though they are using other names I can recognize their faces - whereas "Sabrina" applies for jobs at my place regularily but I have to turn her down. Even though I feel a bit sorry for her, she is working at the diner where she almost always is alone ... ;)

May 23, 2023
even though they are using other names I can recognize their faces
Hmm. That must be why so many NPCs wear ski masks when you start a new game without fully exiting an old one. They don't want you to recognise them and compromise their secret identities in other cities. When you exit the game it deallocates memory so they forget who you are and become less cautious.

Last edited:

sgenter

Dec 8, 2021
They don't really lose points while being idle. They either get negative opinions from stuff you do (or hear about via gossips) or their positive opinions wear out. Most opinion modifiers slowly decay towards 0. Essentially if they got upset with you over something, they will eventually get over it (the rate depends on how bad the thing was and how much they care about it). Similarly positive opinions also decay with time.
There are some 'static' Opinion stats that never go down. To name a few:
1) Love at first site
2) Is my friend
3) Is my Boyfriend
4) I'm sure there are more, I just haven't discovered them yet.

Not entirely true about being idle. When idle, Gossip and your indirect actions will in fact lower the opinion of an NPC that you are not having ANY interactions with. And yes, all opinions will fade with time except the static ones mentioned.

As always, I appreciate your feedback and input Mr. TF. You are a cut above the rest and a great Developer. Not sure what your company had in mind when they promoted you out of Developing as you are good. It's too bad they couldn't keep you in the loop so to speak. And congrats on your promotion.

Just remember to let me know when you've set up a Donations account so I can donate. lol. Yes Yes, I remember but you deserve it.

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
I hate that word sex worker. Whenever I hear it I picture some ruff guy in a hard hat and a set of tool boxes and drills going to work on your dick with a hammer

More appealing terms are "whore", "cum dump", "piss bucket", "politician except useful", "semen demon", "fuck toilet", "catholic girl after first term of college", and "every hollywood celebrity before meeting a jewish producer"

Reactions: Varimatras
May 23, 2023
More appealing terms are "whore", "cum dump", "piss bucket", "politician except useful", "semen demon", "fuck toilet", "catholic girl after first term of college", and "every hollywood celebrity before meeting a jewish producer"
You're probably getting charged extra for denigration. That's a premium service.

If you're right about Hollywood that would explain Mel Gibson's attitude towards Jews. He must resent producers who don't fuck him.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
1) Love at first site
2) Is my friend
3) Is my Boyfriend
Is my brother, is my boss, is my leader (for the cult members) are others. And except for "Love at first sight" I would argue that it makes sense, since these are also permanent attributes. Our last horizontal may have long gone, so she forgot about it, but I still am her brother, boss, and boyfriend. Instead of "Love at first sight" I think "My first one" would be a better eternal bonus.

Reactions: dot7z and sgenter

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
I don't think so.

As I said, everyone gets naked with plenty of energy and it cycles through groping, fingering and oral for a fair while without progressing. Both MC and NPCs orgasm (often more than once) so I'm assuming their arousal goes over 70 but I haven't specifically checked. I'll check and get back, but considering how consistently (i.e. invariably) it happens with a given partner - but not others - over the course of a long game it would take quite a coincidence for that to be the problem.

Unlike other commenters on this thread I tend to get threesome and polyamory preferences high among my employees (as well as the girls I get elected to City Hall) and rely on a couple of girlfriends to set up regular dates as a way of maintaining high morale and opinion. Yeah, it can interfere with some other stuff - especially when you're trying to go into threesomes with high energy - but it's manageable.

Hard to know re the 'additional conditions' and girls from other clubs, but I've currently had 8 strippers under 30 (excluding a sister and an Asian girl) for 6-7 game months and have seen only two mothers.

I should probably have mentioned earlier that I applied the latest patch halfway through my current game, so I'm not sure the mothers addition was properly initialised.
OK, now I've checked and it's definitely not the issue.

I have a save game illustrating the problem if you want me to post it.

The save can also demonstrate another problem in which you propose a relationship (the NPC 'loves' polyamory) and get a refusal because she doesn't want to be a third wheel to "????".
The one thing that I can see from preventing it from reaching a a conclusion would be if the "nude" image for that character has a z value less than 9. Can you please check that to be sure? I did a search and found a couple of images that were wrong like that, so that can cause that issue (and a number of other issues). For example, scw-00184-z8-nude.png is wrong and if that's you image then it will never finish.

The third wheel comment is showing up as ??? because I'm not properly checking that everyone knows everyone in order to display that message. It's too complex to do it right so I may just remove the name entirely from that exchange.

I can second that one - we don't get the info who she is referring to. Same also happened with another, less common, dialogue where I was also told that "???" did something.

Another thing I encountered - which may be intentional or a bug, if intentional it is actually nice but I wanted to make aware of it, is the rumor "X is a virgin" relayed to me. I can very safely vouch that X is not a virgin and hasn't been for a long time - but she was when she was introduced. So either a bug or an intentional effect of a rumor taking a very long time to find its way around to me (certainly over a year, since I am well into the third year on my current playthrough and said character is my second sister, so came in summer of first year, who due to high lewdness and low willpower/rationality immediately accepted "incest" as a good thing and more or less jumped me at the first instance. I think she was the first one I encountered where I had the "I am a virgin" confession and going all the way in the same scene).
That "did something" sounds vaguely familiar as to something I did see a week or so ago and put in a fix. So should be fixed on the next update too.

As for rumors, yes, that's intentional. At some point someone learned that X was a virgin and if they haven't learned otherwise, they will still think that's true and keep spreading it. Same thing when you cheat on someone then 6 months later someone may ask you about it. Rumors take time to spread. They have expirations, which depends on how noteworthy it is. The virgin one has 24 month expiration although I think I changed that recently and was higher before. Most rumors can't be unlearned as they are something someone did, but the virgin one can go away, but the only way it goes away is if you actually have sex with the virgin. So everyone else will think she is a virgin until the 2-year expiration of the rumor.

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
But the best twist was the one I struck only 30 or so minutes ago when the mother of one of my strippers who'd organised a protest outside the club for 'turning my daughter into a whore' grabbed me in the park and started molesting me. We retired to a hotel room where things quickly escalated ... all the way. I'm a bit concerned she's a "Real State Agent" though. Did I just fall into a CIA honey-trap?
That's amazing. It's a very unlikely occurrence, as the mother in that case would have been generated as a prude with very low lewdness. So I wonder what other attributes she had to want to do that. But yeah, organic stuff like this is my favorite part of the game.

There are some 'static' Opinion stats that never go down. To name a few:
1) Love at first site
2) Is my friend
3) Is my Boyfriend

Not entirely true about being idle. When idle, Gossip and your indirect actions will in fact lower the opinion of an NPC that you are not having ANY interactions with. And yes, all opinions will fade with time except the static ones mentioned.

As always, I appreciate your feedback and input Mr. TF. You are a cut above the rest and a great Developer. Not sure what your company had in mind when they promoted you out of Developing as you are good. It's too bad they couldn't keep you in the loop so to speak. And congrats on your promotion.

Just remember to let me know when you've set up a Donations account so I can donate. lol. Yes Yes, I remember but you deserve it.
I said most opinion modifiers decay. Not all. Love at first sight decays, but very slowly so it looks a if it is permanent. The relation ones (my friend/my boyfriend/my boss etc.) are the ones that don't decay and remain while the relationship exists. The attraction ones (is tall/is fit/etc/) also don't decay. And finally some modifiers that are used to track when something happened also don't decay (for example the "saw naked" one).

Is my brother, is my boss, is my leader (for the cult members) are others. And except for "Love at first sight" I would argue that it makes sense, since these are also permanent attributes. Our last horizontal may have long gone, so she forgot about it, but I still am her brother, boss, and boyfriend. Instead of "Love at first sight" I think "My first one" would be a better eternal bonus.
My first one is a pretty long lasting one too, lasting for about 7.5 years (most modifiers last 1-2 years). They serve different purposes though. I want the love at first sight to not be gamed - it's set upon the initial meeting only while the my first one is much more controllable (although does require a virgin to begin with).

May 23, 2023
I can very safely vouch that X is not a virgin and hasn't been for a long time - but she was when she was introduced. So either a bug or an intentional effect of a rumor taking a very long time to find its way around
It happens.
I can think of one woman with rumours of her virginity going around that are probably over 2000 years out of date.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Cartageno
May 23, 2023
The one thing that I can see from preventing it from reaching a a conclusion would be if the "nude" image for that character has a z value less than 9. Can you please check that to be sure?
You nailed it. Good call.
scw-00078-z7-nude was the one doing it in this game, though I'm pretty sure there's other character images that have generated the problem in other games. I haven't kept saves so I can't check.

Wouldn't have occurred to me even if I'd thought to look there. The non-threesome sex completes OK.

I've now wiped my character folder and reinstalled from the latest MegaPack.
Problem solved. In this game at least.

It illustrates a potential shortcoming of trying to debug from uploaded save games. Without the images you wouldn't have been able to replicate the bug.

Last edited:
Reactions: TotalFluke
May 23, 2023
So I wonder what other attributes she had to want to do that.
Or what attributes I have ;). The game assures me "I am a good looking dude" and a lot of NPCs seem to agree.

Perhaps she just couldn't get the images of her daughter and I out of her head and needed to check for herself. You don't wanna go around accusing someone of turning women into whores without properly looking into it.

Maybe I should start improving both their opinions of incest and threesomes. After all, I "love Family", so bringing theirs closer together will make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Last edited:
Reactions: TotalFluke
May 23, 2023
I think the economy could still do with some tweaking. My club generates most of its income from alcohol sales and it seems almost demand inelastic.

Once my satisfaction rating gets to 12% or so I start jacking the average drink price and find I can get it to over $90(!) with no obvious effect on sales. Somewhere between $90 and $100 demand instantly collapses to zero. I get regular messages saying my customers aren't satisfied with my alcohol service (I wouldn't be either at $90 a drink) but it doesn't stop them shelling out. Alcohol addiction is a terrible thing.

So as it stands the economy aspects of the game are pretty much broken. By the time I have a seating area with a few dancers I'm operating in the black with no expenses big enough to concern me. After that I can max out club expansion quickly, corrupt elections with multiple huge campaign donations (well, OK, that's fairly realistic; at least if you add a few zeroes to the donation amount) and pay off the gangsters every month without any noticeable impact on my bottom line.

Last edited:

Reddog69er

Nov 15, 2021
Still loving the game and I know I asked the 1st question before, but I wanted to see if you changed your mind on well the 1st question yet.
1. I know you wanted to do this as a free game, but have you changed your mind on any financial support for it yet ?? I still don't agree with Patreon as well but maybe another site ?
2. Pregnancy? Marriage? Maybe girlfriend (s) living with you ? How far out are you on that yet ??

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Still loving the game and I know I asked the 1st question before, but I wanted to see if you changed your mind on well the 1st question yet.
1. I know you wanted to do this as a free game, but have you changed your mind on any financial support for it yet ?? I still don't agree with Patreon as well but maybe another site ?
2. Pregnancy? Marriage? Maybe girlfriend (s) living with you ? How far out are you on that yet ??
Well, in game FAQ says that the things under (2) ain't gonna happen. This may or may stay true and can change of course.

As for pregnancy: getting useful AI imaginery for pregnant girls would be quite difficult it says and I would think so too. Unless you accept the standard images just with the info "preggo". Also (my opinion, not the FAQ) it might easily mess up the work logic.

As for marriage: apparently checking for marriage (so that it would be meaningful in any way and not just a tag written on the character sheet) proved to be complicated as well.

IIRC there was no explanation as for girls not moving in with you (apart from the fact that you don't even have a real home yourself) but that it also is unlikely.

Reactions: Reddog69er

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
I've "raised" (via save file) a girl's lewdness to over 90, but the option for her to work as a stripper or sex worker doesn't show up when I try to reassign the job. I've also tried affecting her opinions on prostitution and sex work through the dialogue options, but that still doesn't to do anything.

May 23, 2023
Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere, but what are the effects of someone being convicted of an offence?

Presumably the relationship between offender and victim takes a hit but I wouldn't have thought that'd often have much impact on the game and there seems a heck of a lot of court cases to no obvious effect.

BTW, nice there's no more double-booking the same time slot for regular dates but it still happens with threesomes.

Last edited:
Aug 9, 2018
Is it only possible to establish a Security Room after the mobster storyline becomes available?

Getting pretty sick of being restricted for weeks out of every month because it takes that long to heal even after winning the fight.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere, but what are the effects of someone being convicted of an offence?

Presumably the relationship between offender and victim takes a hit but I wouldn't have thought that'd often have much impact on the game and there seems a heck of a lot of court cases to no obvious effect.

BTW, nice there's no more double-booking the same time slot for regular dates but it still happens with threesomes.
I have yet to see major consequences. I think though that you can reduce the occurences - most seem to be work mates, at least in my playthrough, and the crime probably is exposing. Give the "victim" a higher like of voyeurism and/or public nudity and they may be less likely to report.

Is it only possible to establish a Security Room after the mobster storyline becomes available?

Getting pretty sick of being restricted for weeks out of every month because it takes that long to heal even after winning the fight.
I am pretty sure that I had the security room before the mobsters came round, so the answer should be "no". For what it's worth though, so far I found it convenient to just pay them off. In the beginning the meagre sum doesn't really change that much (it was $75 for me, so not even a motel room, considering inflation). By now they are taking more money but I make so much that I don't care at all.

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes