spyfoxjm

Nov 1, 2018
No, it uses Godot. It's still a scripting engine similar to Renpy, but it's not tailored for VN specifically. You can still alter the code if you want since it compiles on running.
Would that work on JoiPlay, or is this something I'll need to download on a PC?

luttieres

Apr 9, 2018
Too bad you didn't release a translation, at least in Spanish... it would be easier to understand than using the google translator

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
Too bad you didn't release a translation, at least in Spanish... it would be easier to understand than using the google translator
Mav didn't design this game with translations in mind, so it is incredibly difficult to translate. A full translation requires re-coding at least 1/4 of the game and adding new fonts. Translators have to search obscure locations for text and convert English only systems to the new language. So far I know of 2 people who attempted Chinese translations and 2 people who attempted Russian translations, and I have yet to hear of any of these being distributed. The sequel, Conquest, is being designed with translation in mind, but I've not heard of anyone volunteering to translate it yet. Probably it is the same as modding, people are waiting for the game to reach a more stable state before they spend the time.

Edit: actually there was someone who was attempting a simple translation to Portuguese or Spanish, but after showing them how to find the largest text files I never heard from them again.

Last edited:

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
So how does one survive the beginning playing as a human male?
Same way 1st level characters in most games do. Be cautious. Buy a dagger or two in town. Make sure you equip them to your characters. Search town to pick up a third character right away for free. Make sure all are in your adventuring group. Only then leave town, but stick to the Wimborn outskirts. Only get involved with level 1 fights at first with only 2 enemies. Pick up MindBlast as soon as possible from the mage guild. A full party of 4 shouldn't have any trouble taking out 2 enemy encounters even with only daggers equipped. Slowly build from there.

luttieres

Apr 9, 2018
[QUOTE = "Ankmairdor, publicación: 6894531, miembro: 1389617"]
Mav no diseñó este juego teniendo en cuenta las traducciones, por lo que es increíblemente difícil de traducir. Una traducción completa requiere volver a codificar al menos 1/4 del juego y agregar nuevas fuentes. Los traductores tienen que buscar en lugares oscuros el texto y convertir los sistemas de solo inglés al nuevo idioma. Hasta ahora conozco a 2 personas que intentaron traducciones al chino y 2 personas que intentaron traducciones al ruso, y todavía no he escuchado que se haya distribuido ninguna de estas. La secuela, Conquest, se está diseñando pensando en la traducción, pero todavía no he oído que nadie se haya ofrecido a traducirla como voluntario. Probablemente sea lo mismo que modificar, la gente está esperando que el juego alcance un estado más estable antes de pasar el tiempo.

Editar: en realidad, hubo alguien que estaba intentando una traducción simple al portugués o al español, pero después de mostrarles cómo encontrar los archivos de texto más grandes, nunca volví a saber de ellos.
[/CITA] if it had at least some parts or at least to understand what is being played it would be useful

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
so first thing, what are you using to open the .gd file? the one im using i think works but i cant find the second code, for me line 602 is "sensinput *=1.1"
Hi, first thanks for this answer but I was looking for these lines and they are no longer there (I am looking to increase the amount of intereactions we can have), no idea if maybe with the time it changes or what... if you any idea, thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
Hi, first thanks for this answer but I was looking for these lines and they are no longer there (I am looking to increase the amount of intereactions we can have), no idea if maybe with the time it changes or what... if you any idea, thanks in advance.
The code for interactions has changed a bit since you were last here. If you are just trying to increase the number of turns in interactions, number of interactions per slave per day, or the base number of interactions the player gets per day, then apply the Constants mod and restart the game. It will provide an additional menu to the main menu for safely editing certain in-game values.

If you want to change how slaves implement their limit for interactions, then open person.gd and look for
Code:
func getRemainingInteractions():
If you want to change the number of interactions gained by the player per endurance, then open Mansion.gd and look for
Code:
globals.state.sexactions = ceil(globals.player.send/2.0) + variables.basesexactions

Reactions: Mee&Mee

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
disable autosave

go to strive for power folder, then files/scripts

open mansion.gd file with notepad ++

Search for autosave(), then put # in front of autosave() and save file

then start game and game will not autosave your progress.

frepyou

Aug 4, 2018
can you have kids and if so is there content with enslaving them ? or other stuff
or will they just vanish

Tyracus

Feb 4, 2019
Yes you can have kids. There is a way to keep them as slaves, I just don't recall what it is.
You have to be a member of the mage guild and have built the Nursery upgrade for your mansion. You may also need to be up a rank or two (through story quests) but it’s available fairly early.

Reactions: frepyou

yabeki

Mar 23, 2019
Does anyone know how to add a custom portrait for the player character? I've been looking around all over the internet and throwing the one image I wanted as player portrait in just about every folder the game has, but it never shows up as an option. The mods I see also keep only having slave portraits. Does anyone here know how I can add my own image as player portrait?

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes