TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
When there isn't anything new to really discuss yet, its just redundant,
Is there anything wrong with being redundant in a discussion?

Does every new user need to read through 224 pages of discussion to make sure that the thing they're about to say wasn't said or discussed before?

Should old users who've made statements not make them anymore even though the thread's active participants have most likely changed?
especially on a pirate forum where your thoughts really don't matter to the devs.
I mean... I own the game on Steam, and have made statements on steam's discussion board too. A discussion around a project doesn't have to reach the creators to have value.

Like the NTR discussion earlier, whether or not that reaches the Subverse team is irrelevant. It's about the framing of what the users are actually complaining about. Is it really NTR they don't want or is it that they want exclusive heroines? Does the game really fit the definition of NTR? Points can be made on either side, and a discussion had, but whatever answer people come to doesn't necessarily matter to the game, but the user's own perception. If their perception changes they know how to contact the Subverse team.

I know you don't mean to downplay considering you're also an active participant in the discussions, but the discussions here aren't innately irrelevant just because they happen here.

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
Man, some people down bad, you could write a book with all these exhausting paragraphs. We need to take a moment and appreciate the quiet before the new update, cause soon enough the "i dOn't lIkE ThIs fEtIsH, wHy iS It iN ThE GaMe, i'M fOrCeD To pLaY ThIs" crowd will take over this thread again.

Evilfish82

Jul 25, 2018
Man, some people down bad, you could write a book with all these exhausting paragraphs. We need to take a moment and appreciate the quiet before the new update, cause soon enough the "i dOn't lIkE ThIs fEtIsH, wHy iS It iN ThE GaMe, i'M fOrCeD To pLaY ThIs" crowd will take over this thread again.
Most of the people aren't complaining about the game itself. Yeah some are pointing out what they want but that is to be expected. The game is still in development and if there's a time to make themselves heard is this. What most people seem to be having a problem with is the lack of communication from the devs which has been terrible.

Aug 22, 2017
Most of the people aren't complaining about the game itself. Yeah some are pointing out what they want but that is to be expected. The game is still in development and if there's a time to make themselves heard is this. What most people seem to be having a problem with is the lack of communication from the devs which has been terrible.
They're doing the No Mans Sky approach of handling communication just not as extreme, anything they say even in parsing gets seen as an promise and people gonna hold them onto that, and they probably dont want to give clearer dates so people cant call them out on missing their maybe deadline.
Just look at the people here or on Twitter, they go mental over the most inane stuff.

Reactions: kasata and Zeddy

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
So, you guys keeping it at 0.1.3 here until this upcoming big one, or?
Not sure why the OP hasn't been updated - people have posted newer versions further up the thread and notified mods. Hopefully it'll get changed with the next update.

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Not sure why the OP hasn't been updated - people have posted newer versions further up the thread and notified mods. Hopefully it'll get changed with the next update.
Think there'll be an update-only?
It's one big-ass game, ha.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Think there'll be an update-only?
It's one big-ass game, ha.
Chances are it'll be a zip of the whole game I would imagine. Ya, probably 20-30GB or thereabouts. Hopefully someone will get a torrent going so people can help each other out with seeding.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Im wondering if the devs first will do a blog or social media post saying when the update comes, or if they just upload it and go "there you go!"

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Im wondering if the devs first will do a blog or social media post saying when the update comes, or if they just upload it and go "there you go!"
Think it's a given the update will happen at same time as Subverse get available on GOG.

• Sad
Reactions: Danlorn

cyan101

Apr 12, 2019
Think it's a given the update will happen at same time as Subverse get available on GOG.

Think I saw somewhere that the GOG launch might be a bit after the update depending. Around the same time tho would assume but they also said their own platform and crypto was gonna be coming early this year soooo XD

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Think I saw somewhere that the GOG launch might be a bit after the update depending. Around the same time tho would assume but they also said their own platform and crypto was gonna be coming early this year soooo XD
Which we later learned is being held up by factors outside the game devs control so.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
I never really liked their content because it was too aggro for me. but in a sense of growing to big I think they are there. if they wanted to make a game it's cool and all, but their fans wanted more of the same. this game isn't great, even if it was amazing the lack of sex scenes which are basically a few wips here and there is a slap to the face of every sicko out there who supported their horrible sexual assult content. the game should have far more sex scenes, and a camera control (since it's a game and all)

I don't know how they are going to update the game, but as it stands, it doesn't look good when players can just google the sex scenes and finish all of them in less than 2 minutes.

Reactions: KhanJr

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I never really liked their content because it was too aggro for me. but in a sense of growing to big I think they are there. if they wanted to make a game it's cool and all, but their fans wanted more of the same. this game isn't great, even if it was amazing the lack of sex scenes which are basically a few wips here and there is a slap to the face of every sicko out there who supported their horrible sexual assult content. the game should have far more sex scenes, and a camera control (since it's a game and all)

I don't know how they are going to update the game, but as it stands, it doesn't look good when players can just google the sex scenes and finish all of them in less than 2 minutes.
I don't think you should attack people for their sexual tastes. Remember... At the end of the day, they're drawings and all VAs and everyone involved are acting consensually.

I disagree that the number of scenes is the problem, but honestly... I could be wrong there. I seem to be one of the few people talking about context and pacing regarding the scenes. Most have just been talking about more scenes. Normally, I'd say users don't truly know what it is they want exactly... they only have a vague notion and it's up to the devs to get to the core of what they want, but in this case a lot of people are pretty explicit. Personally, I think it's various design elements surrounding the scenes that lowers overall eroticism, but if adding many more scenes satisfies people than that's good.

For the future, I recommend toning down the judgementality. You had it right in how you opened your post when you spoke about how it was "too aggro for you."

Last edited:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Still opens up steam is there anything else I should do after downloading the crack
Maybe try find the link to whatever latest crack there is in this thread.... that is not in the OP. Not like this haven't come up like a dozen of times by now.. Happy hunting.

2.90 star(s) 249 Votes